Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? (4027 Views)

The Male Ego: What Is It? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Jacksonk222(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03
Ah, now that's a question with a lot of layers, isn't it? I remember a conversation I had with a friend of mine over coffee about this very topic. It was one of those lazy Sunday afternoons where the world seems to slow down just enough for a good chat.

She was telling me about a study she'd read, which suggested that different people are attracted to different things. For some, it's a physical trait like the eyes or a well-defined jawline. Eyes can be quite captivating, you know, they say a lot about a person's emotions and thoughts. And a strong jawline, well, it often signifies strength and determination, doesn't it?

But then she leaned in, with a twinkle in her eye, and said, "But you know, it's often more than just physical features. It's about how he carries himself, his confidence, and, oh - a sense of humor is a big one!" We both laughed at that because, honestly, who doesn't appreciate a good laugh?

And then, with a more serious tone, she mentioned something that really stuck with me. "It's the little things," she said. "How he listens, the way he shows respect, his passion for his interests, and kindness. Those are the real deal-breakers."

So, in essence, while physical traits might initially draw attention, it's often the personality and behavior that truly captivate. It's a mix of both, and what attracts one person might be completely different for another. It's the beautiful complexity of human attraction, don't you think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by phorget(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03
His pocket side.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by KingDash09(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03
I just want talk something
If I walk on the street people think say I get money
Expecially women...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

God amen oh

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by luvgurl(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03
Once his upper right or left lap is swell... I no dey take am play gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Spagi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03
The two balls

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by wumi2017(f): 9:26pm On Feb 03
Snap ekpon re Simi kin ri 🀣🀣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by hstar: 9:54pm On Feb 03
wumi2017:
Iya Badan,
Ur husband cork is coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by wumi2017(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03
hstar:

Iya Badan,
Ur husband cork is coming for you

MrCork Omo Yeye πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by hstar: 10:08pm On Feb 03
wumi2017:

MrCork Omo Yeye πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ur husband?
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by wumi2017(f): 10:11pm On Feb 03
hstar:

Ur husband?

Husband ke?? Nibo? πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03
Nairaland don de run hookup advertisements grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:17pm On Feb 03
Make Una let the gals talk maybe the younglings can learn one or two.
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by hstar: 10:28pm On Feb 03
wumi2017:

Husband ke?? Nibo? πŸ˜‚
ni nairaland nah

Or do you want him to come to Ibadan to come meet you?

I can arrange that.
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by obinna58(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03
Nicepoker:
grin
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by SweetBuns(f): 12:15am On Feb 04
Face
Height
Hair

If he’s easy on my eyes, then I start looking to see if he has his life together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by SweetBuns(f): 12:17am On Feb 04
wumi2017:
Ewo tun leleyi bayi? 🫒🫒
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by DaTruths: 1:03am On Feb 04
Height, beards, neatness, financial affluence.
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by faceland: 2:36am On Feb 04
Nicepoker:

Even Twitter collect any ads. $$$

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:04am On Feb 04
wumi2017:

For real
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Jeon(f): 4:15am On Feb 04
many, but just have thick thighs and big buns.
😎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Angrigowt: 4:23am On Feb 04
Nigerian ladies are poor and a glutton.so y

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by malcom1X: 5:31am On Feb 04
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by dkidd: 5:51am On Feb 04
luvgurl:
Once his upper right or left lap is swell... I no dey take am play gringringrin
Lol werey grin
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Yorubafonja: 7:53am On Feb 04
His big ass
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by KingLennon(m): 8:03am On Feb 04
If you don't have money, no Nigerian girl will love you. No two ways about this sad
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Adewale1603(m): 10:49am On Feb 04
I know most of you will be insinuating that it's money. Though some ladies, and that was even in some past few years ago, and not all. Infact ladies nowadays are not that attracted to guy's money anymore, the world is now more civilized and advanced unlike it used to be, there're now ladies that are themselves financially successful and no need depends on anybody. And even being rich, average or poor is just a state or condition, and doesn't last forever. Someone poor today can eventually make it tomorrow as far as he has the potential, dreams and ambitions. What attracts ladies to a guy is such guy's aspiration, ambitiousness, seriousness, neatness, some height

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by OtuologyProf(m): 10:52am On Feb 04
A lot of girls will come after me for this secret I'm about to reveal.
Na only two body parts go make girl wet instantly. One na penis with scattered veins but not the one that is smooth like clitoris, the other one is big muscular butt
But the problem be say, the one for front is always properly covered, else you for see madness of Hot ladies in broad daylight.
Try kissing a girl and direct her hand to your muscular butt, if you no fukk am, make I know wetin cause am... All guys should direct their gymn properly and stop wasting time on jony bravo type of shoulders.

Students! Listen up! Cash will only direct a lady's sexual desire towards you. It's like a double benefit for them
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by adexyormait(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
SweetBuns:

Ewo tun leleyi bayi? 🫒🫒
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Exceed15: 12:55pm On Feb 04
phorget:
His pocket side.

LOL
Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by Colson(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04
Stolen article from quora..

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04
Men, allow women to comment na, the question no be 4 you.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Male Body Attracts Females? by wumi2017(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04
hstar:
ni nairaland nah

Or do you want him to come to Ibadan to come meet you?

I can arrange that.

Rara o,kamari🀣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Look Too Old? / Nagging Spouse / How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.