Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

JOT - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOT (12754 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOT by uridiwan(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2022
I need your service plzs
Threesha:
Please read!!!

A FEW REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T GET JOB BY T

1. Bad and unattractive CV.

2. Poor cover letter.

3. Failure to follow job instructions.

4. Applying for jobs you didn't meet requirements.

5. Applying for jobs based on LUCK.

6. Not applying for jobs properly eg no email title or body of the mail.

7. Bad grammar in the job application.

8. Lack of preparation for an interview.

9. Not having good knowledge of the job role and industry.

10. Believing that people don't get jobs on merit.

Thank you.
Note: For your professional CV Revamp and Cover Letter, kindly contact me by sending a DM or email to the mail on my profile for a little fee.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022
uridiwan:
I need your service plzs
DM me ASAP
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2022
I am urgently recruiting for the roles of “Head of Marketing” and “Product Manager”

Solid referrals are appreciated.

CVs can also be sent to esther@mechoautotech.com

Location - Lagos, Nigeria
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Personal Assistant

Requirements:
Must be a Graduate
Must have read an IT Course
Not less than 23 years
Living around Yaba/Oyinbo Axis
Must be Analytical
Good Communication skills
Online search Skill

Send Your CV to: kingdomanagers@yahoo.com
Or
Call this number:
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please anyone that can teach Geography and PHE in a Private Secondary School in Woji, Port Harcourt, should chat me up on this number (07065718680). Thank you.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is ridiculous! “Recruiting for many positions”….so vague! And providing PR too?�
Can we stop this please! It’s becoming too rampant here, considering this is a platform supposedly for intellectuals the comment section is rather insulting
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don’t joke with friendships.

After God, I owe my progress in life to my friends and network.

As an employee, I was able to successfully change jobs because a friend either recommended me or gave me a link me to send my CV to.

In life, burning bridges could be dangerous and inimical to one’s progress.

I remember interviewing with the Head of Internal Audit & Risk Management of a big telco few years ago. These were his words “ Adeniyi, I like you. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to employ you because you’re way too expensive for us. Please, let’s keep in touch” .

Two years later, he called to ask if I will join him in the new company he was moving to. This time, money wasn’t a big issue. I worked with him for few months before moving on. We are still best of friends till date.

As an employer, I got my first paying client through a friend I met during NYSC.

Asides social media, second place I get a lot of gigs and referrals from is through my friends.

True friends can connect you to other entrepreneurs, experts, investors, resources or experiences that help grow your business.

Don’t burn bridges.

Try to always network.

Be sociable and reachable.

I value true friendship. Hence, the reason you won’t see me throw verbal missiles at anyone. No negative vibes.

I only throw virtual blows and arrows to my stubborn friends here on Facebook ����

Happy Sunday.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Job Title: Chief People Officer (CPO)

Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: Telecommunication / FMCG Company

Job Brief

The CPO’s job is to create the strategy and vision that help the company achieve long-term success.
Reporting to the CEO, the CPO acts as the architect for the company’s talent strategy and corporate- culture initiatives.
The CPO must show he can hire, retain, and develop talent as well as stay on top of compliance issues and manage compensation and benefits
Job Description

High emotional intelligence which will help you manage conflict, promote equity and inclusion, and develop talent.
Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and justice: Diversity programs are more important to organizational success than ever before. The CPO is often the point person for these initiatives.
Talent management with career plans, development opportunities & succession planning for each employee (including leadership development)
Compensation and benefits including a coherent grading structure, salary-bands, bonus- system & Incentive Programs

Analytical ability: The keywords “people analytics” and “agile” will show up frequently in job descriptions and in cover letters, resumes, and job interviews. CPOs must have a mastery of the technical requirements of the role as well as the ability to change course when the data indicates it.
Emotional intelligence: A successful CPO must understand their own emotions and those of their teammates in order to develop a healthy company culture.
Communication skills: Ability to communicate with the people they lead. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital for this role.
Preferred Experience / Education:

3 - 5 years working with the business
Chief people officers typically need extensive leadership experience in human resources, including roles such as HR director or vice president of human resources.
Education with a focus on HR: Like most chief executives, the CPOs generally should have at least a bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to their role. Many have advanced degrees such as a master’s degree or an MBA, often with a focus on HR.
Certifications: Preference for candidates with HR certifications such as SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP). These certifications typically require a certain level of educational attainment or equivalent experience.
Experience: CPO should have gained extensive experience in HR jobs and have a strong profile with experience from one of the biggest food distribution / ecommerce companies.
Must have experience in payroll management for a large team
Preferable Nigerian
Should be within the age range of 35 to 45 years.

Application Closing Date
12th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: happiness@ascentech.com.ng using the Job Tittle as the subject of the email. #
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Now Hiring: A senior Accountant

Industry: An international accounting firm
Powerhouse Anchor Management Consulting.

Salary: 275,000 -325,000monthly

Education: Degree in Accounting
minimum of 2nd class upper

Required Certification: ICAN/ACCA

Experience: 3-5 years post qualification experience

Software Knowledge; proficiency usage of Quickbooks online and Desktop will be an Added advantage.

Job Location: Ikeja

Other Requirements:
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
• Proficient knowledge and use of accounting software e.g: Sage 50
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Apt data analysis skills.
• Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Possess a potent business acumen.
• Be familiar with all Microsoft packages. (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).

Apply to: Michael.james@phanchor.com with “job title” as subject of the mail.
Candidate must be willing to resume work as soon as possible
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Female HR Manager (office) at Oluti area, opposit festac 2nd gate.

Salary 200-250k Gross.

3-5 years hands-on experience.

The company:
Manufacturer of Adhessive celotape- customize and plain

Factory is located in Ogun state.

Apply to sheyiadegbola@yahoo.com latest 12th Oct.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2022
A Corps member who is passionate, intelligent, detailed oriented and willing to start a career in HR and has a background study in HRM is urgently needed.

Role: HR Intern
Industry: Automobile

What is required for the role?
• B.Sc in Human Resources Management or related courses
• No basic or prior HR experience is required
• Must have concluded his/her 3 weeks orientation camp as at the time of applying for this position.

Interested applicants should apply joining my WhatsApp group
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Urgent Hiring!!* �Position : Administrative Accounts Officer.
�Location: Abule Eggs, Lagos
�Salary between N65k to N80k
�Requirement: Should have competencies in (a) Financial reporting (b) Tax administration (c) Ledgers etc (d) Business development (e) Can use Excel very well. (f) Can use ERP accounting softwares. � Qualification is. -HND/B.Sc
-Well experienced Must be smart and calculative.
-Leadership ability. -Result oriented. -Should live close to Abule Egba, Lagos

� Apply: Interested candidate should send CV via whatsapp to 2348085908006 or cvmataz@gmail.com
� Deadline is 10th Oct 2022
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Vacancy : Inventory Officer
Location: VI, Lekki and Festac(proximity to these locations is very important)

Qualification
Minimum of OND with minimum of 1year working experience.

Requirements;
• Good calculating Skills
• Attention to Details
• Energetic
• Leadership Skills

Qualified and requested candidate should forward application with attached CV to cv@mophethgroup.com using the job title as the subject.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Jobs that will always be relevant and most can be done from anywhere in the world!

Go for that extra skill and you would be glad you did!
Scrum Master
Product Manager
project management (Just hired someone in Canada to deliver an urgent task for my org)
Business Analyst
developer
Graphic Designing
Digital marketer
Social media manager
WordPress developer
User researcher
UI/UX designer
Language( french, Spanish, mandarin) and become a translator
copywriter
virtual assistant
Data Analyst
Brand influencing

Health care jobs (physical)
There are dozens of jobs that will always be relevant now and in the future. Search them out online.
Upskill. remain relevant.
Gazillion free training and online support for most of the above listed.
Goodluck folks.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Job Title: Area Coordinator

Job Summary

The candidate shall manage the Port Harcourt office including the South South and South East region.

Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: talent@terawork.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Accountant needed in a rice mill in Kano

Responsibilities

Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
Managing income and expenditure accounts
Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Requirements

Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any other related professional qualification.
3 to 5 years working experiences in a Rice Mill industry
Ability to create and follow schedules
Leadership and interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Communication skills
Language Skills
Reporting Skills
Team working skills
Confidence.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: umrainvestconsult@gmail.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Re: JOT by Nikkyfol: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Few weeks Old original 40,000mAh of power bank for sale.
It charges most phones over 5 times, tablets at least 3 times and any other USB device multiple times.
Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging.
Suitable for charge most of digital devices, such as smartphones, tablets and other USB-powered devices.
Dual charging port with oraimo Fast-Charging technology charges two devices at the same time - without sacrificing charging speed.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built-in L-E-D Display exactly shows remaining capacity in digital format. See how much charging po wer is left at a glance.
Price: 18k(slightly negotiable)
Call/Whatsapp : 07031017445

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urgent Vacancy!!!

Position: QHSE Officer
Company is Hcue catering service

Interested candidates can send their CVs to mwala@hcue.services
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Tax Accountant.

JOB TITLE: Tax Accountant
JOB TYPE: Full Time
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4-6 Years

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send both CV & Passport Photograph to ogl.recruiter@gmail.com using “Tax Accountant" as the subject of the email.

APPLICATION DEADLINE
14th October 2022.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dear Bosses,
Be mindful, especially the way you speak to your employees. We are the nicest when we meet strangers,” How are you, I hope you had a good week, is everything ok back home, we should catch up over coffee bla bla bla..

When you get to the office, your face changes, your words change your tone changes, and your attitude changes.
I didn’t see your report, where are we with project z, you need to pull up your sock….

The best of you is because of the people who work for you, some of us are the worst to our employees but we are the best to strangers, and to everyone else.

Playing tough only makes you a bad boss, leadership is all about leading others and not ruling others.
Agree?
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Job Position: Human Resource Officer (Female)
Job Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun / Ikeja, Lagos

Job Description
Identify the sources for prospective candidates through recruitment, selection, and placement
Create a clear awareness of the vision and mission statement of the organization alongside the organization`s policies
Maintain pay plans and other fringe benefit programs.
Report to management by creating clear and concise reports and provide decision support through HR metrics
Nurture a positive working environment
Handle workplace investigation, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
Resolve conflict through positive and professional mediation.
Maintain and report on health and safety compliance
Maintain a smooth onboarding process
Create a strategic asset through training and development, counseling, and coaching of employees to enhance manpower skills and improve productivity.
Develop a procedure that guides all administrative responsibilities e.g. promotion, relocation, discipline, performance improvement, unwanted intimacies, Absenteeism, lateness, bullying, racial diversity, and so on.
Ensure that workers stay productive and engaged.

Requirements
Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 3 years of work experience.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: virginbeautyind.hr@gmail.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2022
TENACITY

One life skill that my R&D experience has handed over to me is the never give up spirit.
To make a single product that will succeed in the market place, several trials and prototypes are made, they are tested, they are approved before being launched.
I remember during the development of a coffee mix, because I wasn't getting that coffee aroma, trials upon trials were still being made till the winning flavour came through just 1 week to launch. Till date over a decade after it is still a success.

So, why do we as individuals quick to give up and resign to fate when we face one road block.
We must remain laser focussed on our goals, what we want for our lives, be our own cheerleader as we get up and get going again and again. Don't waste time on regret, rather keep pushing and no matter how dark the night may be, Day will surely break.

My charge to you is, be that kind of person, that is dogged, who never gives up and never stops trying till you accomplish your goals.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022
We require the services of a Fresh Graduate Accountant with the following specifications.

Candidate could be an OND or HND holder or University graduate.

Basic experience in accounting required

Must live around Isolo

Male or female.

Send CV to natiotan@gmail.com with Graduate Accountant as subject on or before 11th October 2022
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2022
An IT Personnel is urgently needed for an employment in a training organisation.
For interested applicant , send CV to
Info@reskillliferesources.co.ng
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Please read!!!

Your CV tells employers, hiring managers, and recruiters about you before your potential employer gets to meet you in person or virtually for an interview section.

Your CV should be able to market your Knowledge, Skills, and Ability to potential employers.

If you have been applying for jobs and you have not been getting positive feedback from hearing managers/recruiters, chances are your CV failed to take you to the next stage(interview).

Your CV is your best-selling tool and the first encounter an employer, hiring manager, or recruiter has with you.

Help the hiring managers, recruiters, and employers solve the long process of recruitment and selection to ensure you highlight the following in your CV:

1. Professional Summary
2. Competence
3. Skills (technical/soft)
4. Experience
5. Achievements
6. Education
7. Certification(s) and Training

Know this, the best way to make a first impression is through your CV. Your CV must get you to the next stage of the hiring process - possibly a phone call, email, or in-person interview.

As a job seeker, always check your email (inbox and spam email).

For your professional CV Revamp, kindly contact me by sending a DM or email to on my profile for a little fee.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Finance Manager*

Description
The need has arisen for a Finance Manager to join our Ikoyi office. The role will be split between day-to-day finance and accounting for both the management entities, as well as investment companies and ad hoc duties associated to the growth of the business.
The appointee will also be expected to provide transaction support when required.
Consequently, this opportunity requires someone who can support and can also look to the wider Group and deliver to its requirements.

Key responsibilities include:
Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company
Perform Financial Planning duties including liaison with respective business leaders (MDs) to prepare annual or periodic budgets for their businesses, and consolidate for Holdco Budgeting
Manage preparation and distribution of numerous management reports
Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances

Management of the annual budgeting processes
Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts
Preparation of annual statutory accounts, including liaison with service centre and auditors
Preparation and review of regulatory returns
Experience Required
Qualified accountant (B.Sc, ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with experience in a similar role
Highly numerate and able to manage multi tasks
Asset Management highly desirable, Financial Services essential
Knowledge of Bank Assets and Liabilities Management will be a plus
In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Interpersonal skills, Negotiation skills

Skills
Finance Manager with 6-8 years of post-qualified accounting experience. The successful candidate will have a willingness to evolve and adapt in the role as the business grows and needs change. Excellent academics and strong communication skills are required.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to adegbolakehinde0@gmail.com
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2022
A company in Abuja needs 2 male cleaners. Send an SMS to 0802 937 0885, to apply.
Pay is 45k
Please do not call, only send an SMS!

We are seeking to fill the position urgently.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2022
A reputable real estate company needs the service of a

Receptionist
Graphic designer.
Qualified candidate should apply by sending their c.v to, shelterkingconsult@gmail.com.
Applicants must residents in ikeja and environ.
Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urgent Vacancies:*

An exquisite lounge in Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State urgently needs to fill the roles below:

*Mixologist*

Requirements >Minimum of an OND qualification.
>Must have at least three (3)years of experience as a mixologist.

*Job description but not limited to*:
>Prepare a variety of cocktails.
>Attend to customers requests promptly.
> Prepare bar menu
> Efficiently keep a well-stocked bar with adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
> Assess customer preferences and make drink recommendations.

*Must have*
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Team oriented, creative
Detail oriented.

Salary- Range NGN75,000-NGN90,000.

*Store Keeper*
Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of OND.

Minimum of three (3) years work experience as a store keeper and must be computer savvy.

*Job description but not limited to*:
*Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom •
*Receive, unload, and shelve supplies •
*Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies •
*Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping •
*Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
*maintain inventory control.

*Must Have*
Pay attention to details
Must be analytical
Must be accountable
Team oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.

Salary range: NGN50,000-NGN 70,000.

*Waiters/waitress*
Candidates must have a minimum of SSCE.
Minimum of two (2) years work experience.

*Job description but not limited to*;
> Responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
> Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations

*Must have*
> Warm personality, attentive and presentable.
> Excellent customer Service orientation.
>Excellent interpersonal and communication skills >Accountable and courteous.
> Ability to work under pressure.

Salary salary: NGN35,000-NGN50,000

If you meet the requirements and interested, kindly send your cv to darienconsultingng@gmail.com on/before 20th October 2022.

1 Like

Re: JOT by Threesha(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Job Title: Stock Accountant

Qualifications and Experience

Candidates should possess an OND / HND or B.Sc in Financial Studies or Accounting
Minimum of 3 years experience in Handling Company stock.
Detailed Experience:

Highly experienced in handling company stock
High experience in handling company accounting books.
Experienced in accounting reconciliations such as stock, banks, and POS reconciliations.
Good in the use of accounting software, such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, tally or Busy.
Above all interested applicant must be ready to establish a sound accounting system for the company.
Interested applicant must have a good team spirit.
Salary
Competitive

Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and attached Passport to: hr@padoserve.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009 / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee / 11 Tips To Get Your CV Noticed By Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.