Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How I First Met Vivian [episode 4] -- Romance Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I First Met Vivian [episode 4] -- Romance Series (355 Views)

How I First Met Vivian [episode 3] -- Romance Series / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You First Met, Where Would It Be? / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I First Met Vivian [episode 4] -- Romance Series by globalbuzz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
[Continued]..."I don't know about you mom... But am super hungry. Here! Hold my hand let me walk you to your room." He said teasingly to his mom who finally held on to his right hand as she stood up staggeringly from her chair; taking slow cautious steps as Christian guided her to her room.

Later that night, Christan felt bored from being indoors; more like the way he felt almost every day. Their mansion was extremely spacious and totally boring with nothing fun to engage in.
'urrgh ... I need to get a life. I can't even some sleep' Christian groaned frustratingly to himself as he sat up on his bed before snatching his car keys on top the mini sized table beside his bed. Then he put on something casual; a black jean trouser and a checkered shirt before checking the time from the fancy clock hanging on his wall.
"7:40pm... The night is still young. I just need to clear my head" he muttered purposefully in a hushed voice before leaving his room and out of the house for the garage where his Mercedes was parked. No one had noticed him leaving - not evening the caretaker who always happened to be everywhere!
It was obvious he had to clear his head; for he had a lot on his mind - 'his encounter with Vivian and her rudeness, Tessy's lustful desires for him, his mom's suspicion about his Dad!' This was enough to make him restless...

Christian could feel the refreshing night breeze blowing against his face as he drove down the road towards a Cafe. For the first time in the last few minutes - he could feel his nerves relaxed; this was what he wanted! To be away for a little while from the suffocating enclosure of his father's mansion.
His right leg suddenly jammed on the breaks - bring his car to an instant stop when he saw a familiar face from earlier today. It was Vivian - standing at the opposite end of the road near a pub building! Although, it didn't look like she was in a good position when he saw two other guys arguing and yelling furiously at her while she struggled to get something from the other guy's hand with the other guy constantly pushing her off.
'oh no... This is not good. What's she doing!' Christian mumbled worryingly to himself in a panicking manner before coming out quickly from his car.
"Hey! Let me have my phone back... I said I'll pay you the money by weekend" was Vivian's voice echoing loudly as he crossed over the road towards their direction.

"Hey... Hey... Guys c'mon. Leave the lady alone I beg you. I'll pay whatever she owing" Christan called out loudly to them as he jogged hastily behind Vivian who quickly turned around. She wore a startled look on her face but wasn't too pleased to see that it was the fresher from earlier today.
"And who are you huh?" One of the guys asked threateningly while pointing his left hand at Christian who was now standing in their midst. The guy's right hand was placed near his belt and was poised - ready to pull out something which Christian suspected to be a gun.
The night was windy with the rumbling sounds of thunder and the rapid flashes of lightening; it was a clear sign that it was going to rain at any moment.
"Hey, easy...easy... Am a friend of Vivian." Christian replied quickly with his hands motioning for them to remain calm. He felt nervous, with his knees trembling in fear as he has never been involved in a street fight in his life; neither does he want to! Since he knew they oftentimes ended up with casualties.

"Hey?!... You know this guy?" The other guy said to Vivian. Her gaze was lowered at the guy as she could neither turn to look at Christian; all she wanted now was to get back home on time to meet her kid sisters. So she nodded her head affirmatively at the guy without saying a word.
Christian gave her a quick glance and noticed how frightened she was before returning his gaze back at the two guys in front of them. "Pls just tell me... how much does she owe you?" Christian asked politely in a hushed voice that sounded almost like a whisper.
"Yo' speak up girl... Daddy has come to pay your debt" the first guy said mockingly with a spiteful scoff before pushing her right shoulder intimidatingly. This got Christian really pissed when he saw the guy treating her so lowly, but he had no power to retaliate! Which was very frustrating for him as he stood - wiggling his left leg impatiently while waiting for Vivian's response.
"25,000" Vivian bellowed cowardly in response with her gaze lowered embarrassingly - seeing that Christian was meddling in her private affairs.

"Fine... Fine urrm... I'll pay you the 25,000 now" Christian blurted out immediately to the guys before dipping his hand into his back pocket to remove the 30,000 he came out with when he left the house. "Here... This is 30,000. Way more than what she owes you... Take it and let her go" he said nervously with a trembling voice before stretching his right arm forward with the money in his hand.
'30,000?!' Vivian's mind echoed gaspingly in shock as she lifted her gaze swiftly and noticed one of them snatch the money from his hand.
"Woooa... Cool money ay...what do you say" the first guy said irritatingly with a mocking giggle while waving the money at Vivian who was visibly frowning at them.
"You better thank heavens he came to your rescue, else this would have been your last night on Earth" the second guy said to her with a mischievous grin on his face; his words sent cold shivers down Christian's spine after hearing his response.

'what could she have done to be in debts with these men that look more like killers?' Christian thought frightfully to himself as he watched them turn to leave. They were halfway gone when he remembered that they were yet to return her phone.
"Hey!... Hey... You haven't returned her phone" he yelled out loudly to them, but they continued walking without turning to respond. Christian knew very well that they heard his voice which clearly meant that they were not going to return her phone - it was a lost cause!
The cloud became thick and dense with the rain fast approaching. Then he turned his gaze and noticed Vivian staring angrily at the guys ahead with her arms folded frustratingly.
"Hey.. are you hurt?" Christian asked inquisitively while giving her a searching glance as he stood beside her. He noticed that she was still wearing the same outfit she wore earlier during school hours which made him wonder wether or not she's gone home.
'or is she homeless?' He pondered thoughtfully to himself as she finally turned around to give him a stern look.
"Are you spying or following me?... Cus I don't find it funny with you showing up everywhere I go!" Vivian fumed frustratingly as she replied. She couldn't blame herself for sounding this way - she was pissed and irritated!
"I'll take that as a 'thank you' for saving you from your own death" Christian replied quickly with a disappointing frown on his face.

Then she closed her eyes regrettably before opening them again. "Thank you." she replied calmly in a hushed voice while looking away.
"Pfff... Look. I don't want you to feel like I was following you. I was headed towards the cafe ahead when I noticed those guys intimidating you" he said calmly with empathy in his voice. "What were you doing with such rough looking guys? And how did you get in debt with them?" He inquired in a concerned tone of voice with his arms spread out halfway in a questioning manner.
His Inquisition caused Vivian to return her gaze at him. "The fact that you helped me doesn't mean you can babysit me or ask me about my personal affairs... Thanks again!.. Have a nice night" she blurted out coldly before turning to leave when it started showering.
Then Christian walked hurriedly behind her and held her left arm with his right hand that immediately halted her steps; she found his boldness really insulting! So she turned around quickly and pulled her left arm from his grasp as she stood to face him.
"Sorry, errm...I didn't mean to be rude, but look at the sky" Christian said courteously while motioning his hand for her to remain calm before pointing at the sky. By this time, the light showers had intensified into a heavy drizzle with loud sounds of thunder echoing accross the street. "Trust me... You'll be completely wet before you get home. Let me drop you off... It's the least thing I can do" he said invitingly with his palms clamped together in a pleading manner.

Vivian folded her arms with her right leg wiggling impatiently as she thought wether or not to accept his offer. But was there a reason not to?
"Okay fine" she replied calmly in a surrendering tone when she realized he was actually right; she will never make it in time on foot to beat the rain if she decided to walk back home.
"Great!... Okay follow me" Christan exclaimed heartily with a relived smile on his face - leading the way as they crossed over the road towards his car...[To Be Continued]���

Let me know your reactions after reading this episode ��

Will Vivian eventually warm up to Christian - seeing how concerned he was towards her and how will Tessy react if she found out about Christian's attachment to Vivian? Stay tuned to find out

Follow on Facebook>> https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCeesongRomanceStories

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Opinion In This / Love Shadows: A Match Made In Heaven! / The Last Rule Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.