Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Need Your Opinion In This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Opinion In This (354 Views)

Is It That One Can't Voice His Opinion In This Forum Without Getting Banned? / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Opinion In This by Kelvin581: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Is it proper to allow ur girl to go do ashebi for somehow
Re: Need Your Opinion In This by Choilila: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2022
A relationship without freedom and space.
Marriage like this distance one from his/er family.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Opinion In This by rickpat(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2022
so apart from being your girlfriend...the young lady doesn't have a life?

you are just insecure

my advise for you is focus on something productive instead of "caging" an ordinary girlfriend ..IF SHE WILL LEAVE YOU OR CHEAT,SHE WILL AT HER OWN WILL...

good luck
Re: Need Your Opinion In This by RedChiefPriest: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg wetin be the ashebi?
Also you sabi say she get her own life and freedom also,so you gatz to respect her life and let her live brother.
Or does ashebi involve always going to different men house or going out with different men all the time? If No,then nothing is wrong.
No fear bro and don't let social media cause you insecurity.
There are good Nigerian ladies and Men outside bro,no be everybody don rot.
If you no allow her live and be free she fit break up or even start acting out or start listening to bad friends.
Na then you go no say you don mess up like man wey slap oga major for barrack.

Dj! 2 keg of palmwine, 1 for me and 1 for my Op to calm down
Barman! Play me "what is ashebi" by Shina peters and Jason Statham.

Re: Need Your Opinion In This by Southernigbo: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Are you having trust issues with each other or do you suspect that while doing those things she could meet a potential pant shifter?

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: A Match Made In Heaven! / The Last Rule Of Relationships / He Wasn't Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.