Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me (3878 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmiDon11: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
My girlfriend insisted that we should take a blood oath.
Which made me create a thread here yesterday to know the effects of blood oath taking. but after recieving dangerous warnings here i decided to turn it down.(the oath taking).,
But to my own suprise, could you imagine that my girlfriend wants to breakup with me just because i refused to take the oath with her?
I tried to convince her how dangerous it is but she would'nt listen to me.,
She said its neither the oath or breakup.,
I have made up my mind to break up with her but i am afraid, bcoz if i do, i'll neva forget bout her, she has been running in my mind 24/7 and i will find it difficult to forget bout her.,
So experienced members (those that have expierienced multiple breakups) in the house, help me out.
If i i breakup with her will i ever get to forget her in time?
Or is it bcoz its my first love?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Well, I would have advised you but you require the wisdom of experienced members.

I have 0 year(s) of experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Godada(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022

It is said that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

In your own best interests..... Break up!

About forgetting the girl, here's the thing: To forget about somebody or something, replace that with another.

So try and get another girlfriend while you are on it, make them two or more.

In the end, you will not only forget about her, you will be so preoccupied you wouldn't be thinking about your girlfriends.

Most importantly get a job that demands most of your attention so you don't spend half the time, day dreaming about your girlfriends.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmiDon11: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:
Well, I would have advised you but you require the wisdom of experienced members.

I have 0 year(s) of experience.
u can still drop an advise bro.,
I just bolded those ones to chase away trolls
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Bennysam: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
Which made me create a thread here yesterday to know the effects of blood oath taking. but after recieving dangerous warnings here i decided to turn it down.(the oath taking).,
But to my own suprise, could you imagine that my girlfriend wants to breakup with me just because i refused to take the oath with her?
I have made up my mind to break up with her but i am afraid, bcoz if i do, i'll neva forget bout her, she has been running in my mind 24/7 and i will find it difficult to forget bout her.,
So experienced members (those that have expierienced multiple breakups) in the house, help me out.
She want to guarantee her future after prostituting around

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
u can still drop an advise bro.,
I just bolded those ones to chase away trolls

I am principled.
I follow guidelines.
Let the applicants below me fill in the position (s).

Have a nice day.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

You're just three steps away from the OP, you needn't quote him.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmiDon11: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godada:

It is said that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

In your own best interests..... Break up!

About forgetting the girl, here's the thing: To forget about somebody or something, replace that with another.

So try and get another girlfriend while you are on it, make them two or more.

In the end, you will not only forget about her, you will be so preoccupied you wouldn't be thinking about your girlfriends.

Most importantly get a job that demands most of your attention so you don't spend half the time, day dreaming about your girlfriends.
thanks brodaman.,
Ur advise counted.,
I so much appreciate

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
shocked
Love isn't for you..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Prudoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wow! A Man is yet to be free from "SIMPing". Praise God.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmiDon11: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:
shocked
Love isn't for you..
ok thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Bisiebae(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
As some who has shown and has been shown shege, you will be fine! You might think that you will never forget the person, but that's not true. You will move on and be better for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alaye, don't take any blood oath, abi u wan sell ur future ni! better to be unfortunate later in life and know its wasn't a spiritual problem that caused it than to know at one point u practiced spiritism and u re not sure if thats wat caused ur misfortune in life, Protect your future interests both economically and militarily

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Cypress042(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
This your story isn't clear enough for me to understand, stop simping and board another bike cry

Look there are many woman out there, i'm saying this because we don't want to loose you. Is well with your soul sad

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Jeon(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
ok thank you
You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
PLEASE HER.

MTCHEEW
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmzyT: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by EmiDon11: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:

You are welcome.
but don't be weird sometimes., U are a woman for that matter. I expected an advise from you but i'm disappointed
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Stallionhorse: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:
shocked

Love isn't for you..
see this one.?? I got use my long 12inches flog you��
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stallionhorse:
see this one.?? I got use my long 12inches flog you��

Guy stop mentioning me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Jeon(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
but don't be weird sometimes., U are a woman for that matter. I expected an advise from you but i'm disappointed
eyyah sorry.. how can you expect an answer from a weird being?.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Prettygirl200(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emidon emidon, oath?? Really in this modern age, are u serious?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Stallionhorse: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jeon:

Guy stop mentioning me.
for how long will you hold on to a meaningless screenshot?? Or I'm I the first alpha male to send you an email??
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
You won't like the end result
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Jeon(f): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Stallionhorse:
for how long will you hold on to a meaningless screenshot?? Or I'm I the first alpha male to send you an email??
Hide ur shame.
For the claimed you made the other day..
I don't mingle around with public toilet dick that claimed to be alphabet.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Sweetvie: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Smile... So without blood oath na break up?
Then break up rather than selling ur future
Imagine if anything happen to one of you u won't be able to marry or date again bcoz of oath...
Yeah, first love do last but it's not unforgettable... Abeg if blood oath mean true love m not interested make love dey rest angry
Guy move on... You will meet someone better
When you focus more on work u won't have time to even think about love
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Breakfast!
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
Rule 1 of Dealing with breakup.
Know say na girl leave you no be God leave you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

You're smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by SamOchuko: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:

What do you mean by you won’t forget her? Is she the first girl you’re dating? What if she happen to die today? Will you also kill yourself? Is she the one footing your bills? Girls will come and girls will go, it is only natural. Don’t dare do that blood oath with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Breakup With Me by Hacks4dummies: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
do us a favor please? Go kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / S / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.