Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? (35635 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by akaahs(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
cooltola:

You may not be friends but I believe in ending a friendship on good terms. If your ex friend wants to apologize , let him apologize and everyone moves on or go their way. No one is perfect, some people are still immature at certain age. Na life dey mature people from their childishness if they are willing to learn and grow.
Appreciate, gracia!!
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2022
kamikaz1:
Dude made no growth impact in my life..

Dad rich and cud do anything for him..but me as his friend was wallowing in poverty..he preferred to fly gals to and fro abuja and lag just to knack.

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by kamikaz1: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Bro, drop your phone number
drop yours
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by kamikaz1: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Bro, drop your phone number

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by shegra58: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2022
My secondary school friend pressurized me into smoking and drinking then all of a sudden changed his ways one day, plus he turned into a pastor always preaching about how my actions will lead me to hell.....

He began expecting me to do the same, he forgot I told him at the beginning if I ever indulge anything I usually don't go back....my soul is lost already.....and no I have no business with holy people.

I cut all tied with my best friend because he live a life like you
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Epinigirls: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Shey intestine dey pain you ni
Check all my threads if you go see anything like shoe selling there. Do well oh

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Rainboot seller

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Epinigirls:

Rainboot seller

Paw paw seller

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Epinigirls: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Paw paw seller

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

You no kick anybody with your rainboot again?
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Epinigirls:

You no kick anybody with your rainboot again?

Na my second calling be that nau
I no fit ever stop

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by ArcToyin(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
My secondary school friend pressurized me into smoking and drinking then all of a sudden changed his ways one day, plus he turned into a pastor always preaching about how my actions will lead me to hell.....

He began expecting me to do the same, he forgot I told him at the beginning if I ever indulge anything I usually don't go back....my soul is lost already.....and no I have no business with holy people.

Eeehyaah. God will help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) / Man And Old Homeless Woman In Abuja Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.