Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? (36090 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Bijust: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
A tale
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Chukz001(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na who dey keep friends dey get best friend

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by generalwo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jesus is my best friend spiritually.... Physically, London (e female ekuke) was my best friend until my aunt let abandoned her in a lonely road because of the chaos she used to cause in the street then.... So for now... My only best friend is Jesus and I'll never cut ties with him...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by ovie8200: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
My best friend betrayed me by trying to force me to pay over 300k for message I earlier sent him but stopped him before it began. He insisted that I must pay weather he went ahead or not. He was my best and only friend I had in Nigeria. Now we don't communicate and also it has been over 7 years since it happened. My wife to be was still in Nigeria then.

13 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Seniorwriter(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
@OP Best Friend(s)? I thought having a best should be singular....anyways I cut ties with my best friend back then because our ideology changed.

Deep Quote:
Keep your enemies close but be watchful of your friends because you can be betrayed.

@Seniorwriter

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
He was too greedy!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Moh247: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na hustle oo... All man don face him hustle as him best friend

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Why person go dey beg people money to do wedding sef? If trouble start the same wife go still leave you
anyone who married in bubus regime borrowed cash along the line cuz the thing must hook

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by chelsea1116(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
When you ask this question, dont forget to ask why did people cut you off from theirs. Its equity and fairness and it helps one grow, when you blame people..be open to blame yourself.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by New007: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
akaahs:
Dude was expecting me to borrow him money for his wedding (150k), I gave him 50k and he got angry. He refused picking my calls, I still traveled for 3 hrs for wedding as the best man after organizing all his groom's men only for him to still shoon me. I decided not to do the best man again.
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in the stages of the marriage, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.
I just blocked him in all areas.
Entitlement mentality is a big problem facing some humans.

13 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Karleb(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Distance.
Life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Mercury12(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Disloyalty and betrayal. I handle the situation maturely, No quarrel. We grew apart over time after graduation

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Abbertee2: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Back bitting

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by osothermal(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Entitlement mentality and not dropping our university bad habits , Negative mentality

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by osazsky(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nor go kill person o..the BAT wear yoruba cap

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by femijay8271(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yahoo and u know that they are always arrogant to u that decided not to follow their ways

21 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by tnerro1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Greed, the guy cannot be trusted when money is involved, SAD embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
FatherBona:

Chemotherapy will

Keep calm

lmao
U are e-diot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Tboymessiah(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
akaahs:
Dude was expecting me to borrow him money for his wedding (150k), I gave him 50k and he got angry. He refused picking my calls, I still traveled for 3 hrs for wedding as the best man after organizing all his groom's men only for him to still shoon me. I decided not to do the best man again.
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in all the stages of the wedding, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.

NasoLifeBe

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by EdDave(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Backstabbers. I gave them bread and they attempted to burn down my bakery.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Tboymessiah(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Respect urself no allow any one looks down on u

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Haakeem(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't have friends!

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by freeman95(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Acting like an opportunist

Had to cut off .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Vermine: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
akaahs:
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in the stages of the marriage, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.
my guy thks.are you even sure that he will pay.mine is
the same.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by igoh25: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Insecurity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Starhearts: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Him go Bleep my aristoles...
Means Him go Bleep my asewo

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Proposed a business, and introduced him to a partner, my so-called best friend went behind me to contact the business partner requesting they do it alone without me, mind you, I was housing the so-called best friend.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Caleb17: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
My Friend. He supported APC that has caused untold hardship to Nigerians. Very heartless human being.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Samuelnze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Mother efer wore my rain boot to his farm
I beat the shit out of him and kicked him in the testicles with my signature rain boot

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Abeg borrow me your boots,i wanna kick some asses.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
My homie sees his own family as superior and sees others as nonsense. He takes everything from me and never likes to return them or share his. Same with his brother. Borrows cash, clothes, shoes and never bothers to return any but will never attempt to give u any help even though they are very rich.
Even when opportunities came through their eldest brother who is a head in a major government Oil company in Nigeria, they will rather give it to people who don't care about them...I woke up one morning and walked away from all of them. Years later, through hard work and consistency, I and my only brother blew up like nitro!!!
Now we drink Champaign when we are thirsty and drive some of the finest/cleanest cars on a low key... fuuuck that!!!

***And if u don't know, now u know niggar***

53 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.