Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? (35654 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by TheRealOwner(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well,mine left me last month.
i called his mum to check how he's fairing,she said she would send him to me,since then,i have not heard nor seen him.
all his numbers are switched off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Starhearts: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Him go Bleep my Asewo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
There was never an atom of truth in his words,too much lie, and sport bet addiction.
And not doing my nin seems to have got me more enlightened about people who cared about our friendship.
And most importantly,any small altercation like this, the next thing you go hear is "shebi na because you don get money pass me "
To a point that I was doing everything he asked from me because I did not to hear "shebi na because you don get money pass me."
Just got tired one night, and I was like, anything wey wan sup, make eee sup.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by YorubaAmaka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by medropoly(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just listen to Arrdee lyrics in his song "COME AND GO"

Thank me later grin

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Shevmaen(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oloriburuku niwon

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Deeprooted: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
akaahs:
Dude was expecting me to borrow him money for his wedding (150k), I gave him 50k and he got angry. He refused picking my calls, I still traveled for 3 hrs for wedding as the best man after organizing all his groom's men only for him to still shoon me. I decided not to do the best man again.
What pain most is, the guy hurriedly set for the wedding because he got the girl pregnant and I was involved in the stages of the marriage, he never mentioned it, till the wedding day I noticed the girl is pregnant.
I just blocked him in all areas.

That's entitlement mentality!

Abi na you give ahm preeq make him give d girl Belle?

Walk way if he didn't appreciate the 50k you gave him.

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
I found Christ but he remains a muslim. Two can not work together except they agree.

15 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Francismeek(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Story plenty jare,.... But to cut it short, nigga invited me to benue state, disappointed me on the plans we had, that he also initiated & invited a little girl he calls a girlfriend over to stay while I was trying to get back on my feet & go back to lagos... At some point he even told me to leave his house�,... Making that move is what I consider to be the worst mistake I ever made in life, took me a while to forgive him though because I wanted to retaliate but instead I vowed that I'll never be friends again with him or have anything to do with him again.... Niqqa I've known & supported all my life valued a girl that he was only dating for few months over me,... Shit still hurts but I learnt the needed lessons, people always choose what is best for them.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by VULCAN(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jesus doesn't do Judgemental.

He is about Love.

That your friend focuses on your weaknesses doesn't mean that God also does.

There is no sin you can commit that Jesus didn't already die for
Kaiair:
My secondary school friend pressurized me into smoking and drinking then all of a sudden changed his ways one day, plus he turned into a pastor always preaching about how my actions will lead me to hell.....

He began expecting me to do the same, he forgot I told him at the beginning if I ever indulge anything I usually don't go back....my soul is lost already.....and no I have no business with holy people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Spain007(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Caleb17:
My Friend. He supported APC that has caused untold hardship to Nigerians. Very heartless human being.

Hmmm God forbid BAT thing

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Taigaban: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
When I lost my job all my friends ran away. Some even barred my number. In my heart I said to hell with all of them.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Jaqenhghar: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Benki003:
Ur a pussy ass nigga
Just like that
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Cognitivereason: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
I dont have a best friend
..cut some friends cuz I realized they weren't true friends. Or let me just say I took them more importantly than they took me

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by donfreddie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn!!!

"Poverty-inspired wedding" really got me laughing hard, man.

Rice and boiled egg at a wedding? WTF?

lol anyways,
I prefer if they give rice and booked egg as a disguise then , after wedding they have what to and plan for a better life ahead of them, don't always go to occasions with the ideal of owambe , eat well from home,
Just go and grace the occasion.
My way of life.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Gkay1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na money

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
I no dey ever get best friend..right from birth.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
donfreddie:
lol anyways,
I prefer if they give rice and booked egg as a disguise then , after wedding they have what to and plan for a better life ahead of them, don't always go to occasions with the ideal of owambe , eat well from home,
Just go and grace the occasion.
My way of life.

To me, party is always waste of resources, time and money. Maybe that's because I hate parties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by kamikaz1: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dude made no growth impact in my life..

Dad rich and cud do anything for him..but me as his friend was wallowing in poverty..he preferred to fly gals to and fro abuja and lag just to knack.

24 Likes

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Damnfailure: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
I am a failure too ashamed of my status so I cut all friends .am patiently waiting for my exit from this life.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Asour: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Swrs it irks me ehnnn, or you'll see some couples "pinching" money just for a wedding, imagine using ur last 200k just to do a wedding just for sake of fulfilling all righteousness....e get one poverty inspired wedding wey my friend force me make we go...the caterer served me and my friend rice and boiled egg, infact she divided the egg between us, I was so disgusted, irritated and sad I just vex leave the wedding, for one week I no gree talk to my friend, all that went thru my mind was how are the couple going to cope from then henceforth

They'd cope.

In as much as they defer having a child till they are more stable.

How do I know so?

Because the Bride & groom would still feed, cloth & rent even if they weren't married. So marriage - no children included- perhaps may even trim those costs slightly through sharing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Cubby22: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
I no even get best friend
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by baba4thegehs: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kaiair:
My secondary school friend pressurized me into smoking and drinking then all of a sudden changed his ways one day, plus he turned into a pastor always preaching about how my actions will lead me to hell.....

He began expecting me to do the same, he forgot I told him at the beginning if I ever indulge anything I usually don't go back....my soul is lost already.....and no I have no business with holy people

Mumu talkkk grin

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
ovie8200:
My best friend betrayed me by trying to force me to pay over 300k for message I earlier sent him but stopped him before it began. He insisted that I must pay weather he went ahead or not. He was my best and only friend I had in Nigeria. Now we don't communicate and also it has been over 7 years since it happened. My wife to be was still in Nigeria then.

I can help you run any errands or business in Nigeria.........
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by IbileIfe: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
They were fake.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by castro316: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Taigaban:
When I lost my job all my friends ran away. Some even barred my number. In my heart I said to hell with all of them.

Gush! This Is painful.
Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by AutoBodyParts(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigga wanted to fu*k my EX. Noticed babe was still into me and started bad mouthing me. Told her thing I confided in him. The babe tried to use it and win me back. She sent me screenshots of their chat when I doubted her. I cut him off though we are still cool but no longer best friends.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Asour: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
osazsky:
anyone who married in bubus regime borrowed cash along the line cuz the thing must hook

Not true! Stop over generalizing.
Employ nuances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by Anetorfavour: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Betrayal!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dude didn't show respect to me see wat I did to him..
Had to cut him off..
No time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Person Called "VIRGO" (pics) / Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.