Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory (88122 Views)

2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Viscuz: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

We have enough graves. Just cc me when you grab your bottle of sniper

Suicide by head slamming is better he does not need police report for that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Goddey18(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
So Tinubu has laboured in vain at last. I pray he doesn't collapse as usual after hearing the final announcement. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Thesaint141(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Viscuz:

Wee wee grin

Ohh Yes

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by fortunez1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fear dey worry PDP
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by paramakina202: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
Claimed victory when INEC are yet to make official declaration.

Pdp na learner

Helinues I hope you collected your own package but its obvious State of Osun citizen has rejected politics Iwa,agbado and cassava that Tinubu can only offer.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Thesaint141(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rescue team please,

Helinus Hell-Anus is not breathing well.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by thatigboman1: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Beosten:
Lol. Wetin be my own. I don't make comments on politics.
and u come claim our ftc
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Sarsaproko: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Michael Jackson don win be that o. Okay nah.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Johntemmy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by BishopEmmanuel(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
IMOLE the Governor
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Pastorsmile: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Better
Whoever wins is ok. So far APC doesn't

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oyetola destroyed Osun APC. History will never be kind with him.

He fought everything that has to do with his benefactor, Aregbesola, thinking he has arrived.

Here we are today.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by wittywriter: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Zeh nation and BAT down....
Nice one.

Davido and Imole de.... TI LEKE!

remsonik:
All of you should go to inec portal and see the results, PDP is leading with a wide margin
Drop link ....tnx

@wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by remsonik(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
All of you should go to inec portal and see the results, PDP is leading with a wide margin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Ventura1: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
That could be true
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by King3urna(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

E shock am hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by thatigboman1: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner
boy, smell the coffee. No way u will use 1 or 2 wards fraud in one remote village to overturn this margin and counting as u did 4 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

Bro calm down day don break oo.

Check the result yourself bro.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by TenQ: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Watinani
Check out your email please
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by thatigboman1: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
remsonik:
with over 14,000 votes at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by eddie7: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
No be who go report case first for police station dey always win matter....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by helinues: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kurutinto:

We have enough graves. Just cc me when you grab your bottle of sniper

All the best with your grave yard. You might invite your friends to join you
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Imanche001(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
THIS ONE NA ZAZAUZA
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Karemarealty288(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to PDP ademola Adeleke, it's victory well deserved

Pdp don win hands down.....my hands don commot.

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by thatigboman1: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Oya INEC do the needful

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by merits(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
kahal29:
• ••Warns Against Election Manipulation

The Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed victory in the ongoing governorship election , affirming that collated results from the polling units confirms PDP's emerging victory at the poll.

In a statement issued at Osogbo on Saturday evening, the Caretaker Chairman of the party in Osun state, Dr Akindele Adekunle declared that the party has secured majority as well as more than two third spread across the 30 local governments and area office.

The party in the statement noted that the victory of the party at the poll is a product of mass mobilisation and grand coalition of people of Osun state against bad governance and insensitive leadership.

While thanking people of Osun state for endorsing and affirming Ademola Adeleke's governorship bid, the party sternly warns against any attempt to tamper with the result of the election.

"We want to assert that Ademola Adeleke has won this election overwhelmingly going by results at our disposal. We warn against any plot by some agents of chaos to doctor the results. We specifically call on the Electoral commission to watch fifth columnists within its fold who may have been contracted for hatchet job. Osun people have decided and their votes must be respected", the statement noted.

The party specifically called attention of the commission to a paid agent of the state government who is presently working round the clock to tamper with the results, vowing that any attempt to subvert the will of Osun people will be strongly resisted.

Signed
Dr Akindele Adekunle
Chairman, CTC
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Elidrisy20: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Osun no be lagos

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
AfeeCee..!! Hahahahaha. Otapiapia go sell dis night..
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by OfficialSam(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Beosten:
Lol. Wetin be my own. I don't make comments on politics.

You just did. Now get lost!
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by gozie112(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?
baba don dey cry...mr pee pee losing in his own state.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Tvoice: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Congratulations to dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.