Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory (88100 Views)

2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by gbeseun(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We won't allow APC to steal Adeleke mandate like they did in the last governorship election

Osun people are more than willing to kick the useless APC of poverty out of The State Of Osun because APC only stands for poverty and destruction

Eyin melo?
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by foleskay(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Oyetola destroyed Osun APC. History will never be kind with him.

He fought everything that has to do with his benefactor, Aregbesola, thinking he has arrived.

Here we are today.

Mk we hear words oga ade. Aren't you here blabbing in d morning that evry means shud be find to ensure Adeleke doesn't win?? Now that d coast is clear u shifting blame on d governor. D governor is a gentle man to d core..but the nemesis of aregbesola is wat affects him now. He tried to some extent..but people are just fed up of APC leadership. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by ThatFairGuy1: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why did he let Aregbesola acclaimed nemesis affect him? Is this his first election that you're still blaming Aregbesola

You're all in pain
foleskay:

Mk we hear words oga ade. Aren't you here blabbing in d morning that evry means shud be find to ensure Adeleke doesn't win?? Now that d coast is clear u shifting blame on d governor. D governor is a gentle man to d core..but the nemesis of aregbesola is wat affects him now. He tried to some extent..but people are just fed up of APC leadership. undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
OscarJaden:
where will Helinues have gas to cook that beans grin grin
It is from the 30k stipend he received from the demonic APC every month? Lmaooooo

He go enter bush go fetch firewood na he has already accepted to live in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by foleskay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Why did he let Aregbesola acclaimed nemesis affect him? Is this his first election that you're still blaming Aregbesola

You're all in pain
Alaye na joyous mood we dey here for osogbo rt now.. Na u apc supporters that are in severe pains. Mk you guys go into exile for d next four years tongue cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Okobola146: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
Claimed victory when INEC are yet to make official declaration.

Pdp na learner
na the right move be that, to send signal to INEC no to mess up

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by martooski(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:

No waste your time. This is the final result

inecelectionresults.ng
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by lifestyle1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Breaking news is what we want to hear lol�
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Okobola146: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
gbeseun:

Eyin melo?
awa pupo.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by MrBanner(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
iiifedimma:

It shall be well with you, I have noticed this a very long time, so if he is not the one that means definitely they are doing it together because despite the fact he reported every one seeking for an help he never report this well known fraudster

@dler07

Veteran Beggars Association, good evening. It may hurt you both to know that in as much as I'm not a wealthy man, I can NEVER lower myself to the point of begging for alms on the internet or anywhere else for that matter. I'm only going to address this issue ONCE because I keep getting hidden mentions (which I guess are from either one of you, or you both).

How I utilize my phone and my data is my business. I don't work for either of you. I will not do your bidding whether it amuses you or not, I DONT CARE. This anthony okeke fellow may even be either of you trying to throw me off scent, I don't know. I have reiterated time and time again that I'm not behind the account. I report posts I see, and I take particular interest in some dubious individuals like you both, which is why I have you both on speed dial. There are tons of other accounts I miss here on a daily, why don't you guys accuse me of being one of them? You can't go through 20 threads on NL and not see ONE begging post, tell me if you see me reporting it and I'll send you 5K instantly! If not, why then do you accuse me incessantly of being this particular person? Unless I have the keywords to every begging post on Nairaland, then i cannot possibly report everyone else as falsely claimed by "Iiifedimma Ifeoma Emeka Isioma Chibuikem" AKA Abdulrahman Olatunji who's modus-operandi of using ailing mothers and children isn't different from this criminal that you both falsely accused me of being.

Celestine Nwankwo, I have seen you reporting that criminal severally, have I ever stopped you from reporting him or even defended him? The only time I see this person's posts is when you drag me to it. This crap has to stop. I work hard to feed my family and by the grace of Almighty Allah(SAW), I will NEVER stoop low to your levels. Report whomever you want, i cant care any less. But, never think that you can use false blackmail to get me to do your bidding. Celestine Nwankwo, I am talking to you in particular. I will never stop hounding you wherever I find you. Sallam.

Ps: I will not address this issue again.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Pappyjulie196(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
I tire o.. they won't even date try nonsense.
Bendeco02:

But let me ask

Will INEC announce different Results from what they have on their portal?

Don't you think that they'll cast themself?
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by shankara7: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Asour:

You're perfectly right.

I thought about it this week too. No matter how bad the fortunes of the country sinks to, Dangote, Rabiu Abdusamad or Adenuga NEVER criticizes the government!

At worst they'll say things along the line of " We know there are challenges".

God help us.
Those niggas you mentioned became Billionaires courtesy of Nigerian Government and can't possibly say unpleasant things about same government.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Ikpaitid: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
No be so dem claim victory last time but still lost.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by dler07: 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBanner:

@dler07

Veteran Beggars Association, good evening. It may hurt you both to know that in as much as I'm not a wealthy man, I can NEVER lower myself to the point of begging for alms on the internet or anywhere else for that matter. I'm only going to address this issue ONCE because I keep getting hidden mentions (which I guess are from either one of you, or you both).

How I utilize my phone and my data is my business. I don't work for either of you. I will not do your bidding whether it amuses you or not, I DONT CARE. This anthony okeke fellow may even be either of you trying to throw me off scent, I don't know. I have reiterated time and time again that I'm not behind the account. I report posts I see, and I take particular interest in some dubious individuals like you both, which is why I have you both on speed dial. There are tons of other accounts I miss here on a daily, why don't you guys accuse me of being one of them? You can't go through 20 threads on NL and not see ONE begging post, tell me if you see me reporting it and I'll send you 5K instantly! If not, why then do you accuse me incessantly of being this particular person? Unless I have the keywords to every begging post on Nairaland, then i cannot possibly report everyone else as falsely claimed by Iiifedimma Abdulrahman Olatunji who's modus-operandi of using ailing mothers and children isn't different from this criminal that you both falsely accused me of being.

Celestine Nwankwo, I have seen you reporting that criminal severally, have I ever stopped you from reporting him or even defended him? This crap has to stop. I work hard to feed my family and by the grace of Almighty Allah(SAW), I will NEVER stoop low to your levels. Report whomever you want, i cant care any less. But, never think that you can use false blackmail to get me to do your bidding. Celestine Nwankwo, I am talking to you in particular. I will never stop hounding you wherever I find you. Sallam.

Ps: I will not address this issue again.
Criminal impersonator you are deceiving yourself, your are always on nairaland 24/7, whenever you post your fake begging plead with the name faith s.h . you will immediately disappear online once moderators delete it you become active again,go and find work to do stop using people sickness to beg for help.

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Asour: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
shankara7:
Those niggas you mentioned became Billionaires courtesy of Nigerian Government and can't possibly say unpleasant things about same government.

You are being dismissive of their work.

If you became a Billionaire today, I doubt you'll say the same.

In any case If the Nigerian government CAN make people billionaires, don't you think that is praiseworthy? How many governments make people (stable) Billionaires — with identifiable valuable companies ?

The Nigerian government didn't MAKE them Billionaires. These particular guys were billionaires INSPITE of the government NOT BECAUSE of them.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by denjjy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rejoicing over an inconclusive results..lol...rerun is certain and APC will makes everything ends in tears
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by MrBanner(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
dler07:
Criminal impersonator you are deceiving yourself, your are always on nairaland 24/7, whenever you post your fake begging plead with the name faith s.h . you will immediately disappear online once moderators delete it you become active again,go and find work to do stop using people sickness to beg for help.

I'm a Primary School teacher by the grace of God, and I also own a Gas Shop where my wife sells cooking gas and all kinds of gas cylinders. Celestine Nwankwo, what else do you do aside opening your asshole on Nairaland so that unsuspecting people can dash you money? You're a shameless rogue with no class, I've told you times without number that I will never stoop to your level. Celestine Nwankwo have some dignity, take what little money you have saved and go start up a business. Stop being lazy! If you had started a little business since you started this your begging on nairaland, who knows? You may be a house or car owner by now. This lifestyle will not help you.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by dler07: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
MrBanner:

I'm a Primary School teacher by the grace of God, and I also own a Gas Shop where my wife sells cooking gas and all kinds of gas cylinders. Celestine Nwankwo, what else do you do aside opening your asshole on Nairaland so that unsuspecting people can dash you money? You're a shameless rogue with no class, I've told you times without number that I will never stoop to your level. Celestine Nwankwo have some dignity, take what little money you have saved and go start up a business. Stop being lazy! If you had started a little business since you started this your begging on nairaland, who knows? You may be a house or car owner by now. This lifestyle will not help you.
uncle you can lie oo primary school that stay online 24/7, which time do you used to teach your pupils in school ole buruku. The way you keep calling celestine nwankwo is like you like asshole are you also a gay, the 300k you keep saying you have and all the ones you have defrauded from people why haven't you used it and start up a business.you have been in this business of impersonating people for God knows when.you Anthony okeke now know as faith s.h
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Babinski: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

It is surprising for PDP to demonstrate such stupidity when they are not a new party to elections in Nigeria. They know the rules. And their action is highly condemnable as it seeks to cast aspersion on the election in the event that PDP loses out.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by MrBanner(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
dler07:
uncle you can lie oo primary school that stay online 24/7, which time do you used to teach your pupils in school ole buruku. The way you keep calling celestine nwankwo is like you like asshole are you also a gay, the 300k you keep saying you have and all the ones you have defrauded from people why haven't you used it and start up a business

Gay? 300k? This boy are you even sane? One of the reasons I hardly ever reply you is because I find it hard to make out anything from the incorrigible gibberish you always type. I don't even know why I bother.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by dler07: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2022
MrBanner:

Gay? 300k? This boy are you even sane? One of the reasons I hardly ever reply you is because I find it hard to make out anything from the incorrigible gibberish you always type. I don't even know why I bother.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
what I stated here is very easy to understand don't pretend, you mrbanner a.k.a Anthony okeke, now using faith s.h account,on your begging Posts with all the cooks up stories says that you have 350k at hand but the un existing doctor is asking for 1.3m
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by rollandben(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2022
kahal29:
• ••Warns Against Election Manipulation

The Osun state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has claimed victory in the ongoing governorship election , affirming that collated results from the polling units confirms PDP's emerging victory at the poll.

In a statement issued at Osogbo onevening, the Caretaker Chairman of the party in Osun state, Dr Akindele Adekunle declared that the party has secured majority as well as more than two third spread across the 30 local governments and area office.

The party in the statement noted that the victory of the party at the poll is a product of mass mobilisation and grand coalition of people of Osun state against bad governance and insensitive leadership.

While thanking people of Osun state for endorsing and affirming Ademola Adeleke's governorship bid, the party sternly warns against any attempt to tamper with the result of the election.

"We want to assert that Ademola Adeleke has won this election overwhelmingly going by results at our disposal. We warn against any plot by some agents of chaos to doctor the results. We specifically call on the Electoral commission to watch fifth columnists within its fold who may have been contracted for hatchet job. Osun people have decided and their votes must be respected", the statement noted.

The party specifically called attention of the commission to a paid agent of the state government who is presently working round the clock to tamper with the results, vowing that any attempt to subvert the will of Osun people will be strongly resisted.

Signed
Dr Akindele Adekunle
Chairman, CTC
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by bizhop01: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Another inconclusive processing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by bezimo(m): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2022
From the latest result 95% collated PDP don win, but it's like APC want to manipulate and rig the result this night..Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Dybala11(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You're all in pain
You mean the winner is in pain, while you the loser is happy or ion get? grin
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by GamalNasser: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Have INEC announced any results yet?

But you for don learn from all this now heh, abi seh you be learner ni
Dem use rigging swear for U ni? undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by swaggerjack: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2022
eddie7:
No be who go report case first for police station dey always win matter....

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by decent2(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bros it's all over!! congratulations to Ademola Adeleke
na so apc na devilish party
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by countryman13: 2:26am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner
Learner don turned Master for ds election ooooo!
Light don show!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Jagaban: "We Know The Man Is Not Well" - Peter Obi Says, Leaks WhatsApp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.