Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory (88118 Views)

2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by iiifedimma(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
dler07:
the online criminal behind that begging post is mrbanner because you never see him mentioned mods on it
It shall be well with you, I have noticed this a very long time, so if he is not the one that means definitely they are doing it together because despite the fact he reported every one seeking for an help he never report this well known fraudster
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kingspin:
You blame them INEC is the yahoo

Cassava people don dey cry and change story. Them spank una like mumu grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by SmartPolician: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
PDP, just like APC, can be extremely irritating and annoying
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Electrochemistry(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
We share with the good people of Osun state the joy of this electoral victory and also wish same to spread across the entire federation like cancer.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by KingOfTheDamned: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?

You have been reported for abusing him

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Softmirror: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Interesting2023:

So INEC get separate results aside the results collated from all polling units abi...no dey think with your anus na

INEC HAS THE FINAL SAY NOT THE PARTY. YOU MAY ASK THE SENATE PRESIDENT AHMED LAWAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Xfemt(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

princeofLagos, even when you have admitted you are the one operating this moniker

Dem take lie swear for you?
Oga stop deviating from the initial post
Congratulate adeleke and move on

Abi you wan use LP take chase clout again grin

Any way here to remind you
You will be officially welcome to wailers association grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by onyxo76(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
remsonik:
All of you should go to inec portal and see the results, PDP is leading with a wide margin
is there a way to access the portal, have searched but no luck
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Hoelujohn: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
onyxo76:

is there a way to access the portal, have searched but no luck
No waste your time. This is the final result

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by DesignMaestro(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
But the 'lebira' actually laboured in vein....

....Rejoice with caution; this isn't a good omen for the Labourers
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by KingOfTheDamned: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

All the best with your grave yard. You might invite your friends to join you

Mynd44
Lalasticlaca
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1 and 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC in most states did well, it's only at national level that they fck up through Buhari's government. This doesn't translate to anything for Osun, just a change of government but performance is not likely to different.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Nfora: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by fredoooooo: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Inec decide who win not a party grin
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Poanan: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:
Claimed victory when INEC are yet to make official declaration.

Pdp na learner

Na like this una party be naw. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Beosten:
Lol. Wetin be my own. I don't make comments on politics.

Make I no say what will pitch me against admirers.

That's the posture people selling things or services should adopt.
your people don loose, hence consoling yourself.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by FreeStuffsNG: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Please keep shut and go and find others to engage with.

You can't be switching to different monikers to engage with me.

Act like a man and face me with one moniker abi you dey see me switching monikers like you?
He is the same imposter with the moniker princefromlagos
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by ceede2: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

All the best with your grave yard. You might invite your friends to join you
helinues stop responding to some comments most of 'em don't worth the it.
Give your comment bounce, stop returning the energy, some of this moniker quoting you will s*amelessly hide come 2023.

Case study princeoflagos vs Bat during primary. The moniker is in jail.

You r a Man. Just figured out the sensible mentioned n respond.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
PDP, just like APC, can be extremely irritating and annoying

How Bro you don't need to be offended the truth is LP has no testimonial or any CV to show anyone even APGA is far better than LP because APGA has a state under them, they have success stories to be verify and added to their CV pls what has LP got? Nothing, so don't be annoy it's either PDP or APC. End of story bro.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Olastep1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
APC is losing this election big time. No more inconclusive election

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Abujason: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

Severe pain

grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pdp na learner

CHEAP PAID AGENT! AGBADO AND CASSAVA STIPEND WILL SOON END.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Asour: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Beosten:
Lol. Wetin be my own. I don't make comments on politics.

Make I no say what will pitch me against admirers.

That's the posture people selling things or services should adopt.

You're perfectly right.

I thought about it this week too. No matter how bad the fortunes of the country sinks to, Dangote, Rabiu Abdusamad or Adenuga NEVER criticizes the government!

At worst they'll say things along the line of " We know there are challenges".

God help us.
Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by Cheasystickylov: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

When INEC is yet to declare official results..

Is it today you old Pdp supporters dey play this kind of game?
but the results are just there at INEC portal for all to see

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory by justiz5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We won't allow APC to steal Adeleke mandate like they did in the last governorship election

Osun people are more than willing to kick the useless APC of poverty out of The State Of Osun because APC only stands for poverty and destruction

And terrorrism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.