Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

See How Vehicle Fast On The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Vehicle Fast On The Road (540 Views)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yesterday my mom call me to help her transfer cloth give her she is staying at abuja while am staying akwa ibom, this morning i reach aktc around 6:30 i saw toyota sierena vehicle going to abuja items in the bag was cloth, plantian and afang. The driver collect me 3k for small thing wey i put for that small sack bag, i collect the driver number and sent to my mom with car number, my mom try the driver line up to 50 times but his phone was off the vehicle pass here around 8:30Am and reach abuja at 7:00pm in one day. Then the driver saw my text message wey i bin sent seen morning i also inform him to call my mom her number was written there i thank God even my anty was very angry at me because she was thinking if anything has happening on the road
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by rtdCivilservant: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Yesterday my mom call me to help her transfer cloth give her she is staying at abuja while am staying akwa ibom, this morning i reach aktc around 6:30 i saw toyota sierena vehicle going to abuja items in the bag was cloth, plantian and afang. The driver collect me 3k for small thing wey i put for that small sack bag, i collect the driver number and sent to my mom with car number, my mom try the driver line up to 50 times but his phone was off the vehicle pass here around 8:30Am and reach abuja at 7:00pm in one day. Then the driver saw my text message wey i bin sent seen morning i also inform him to call my mom her number was written there i thank God even my anty was very angry at me because she was thinking if anything has happening on the road
Learn to write what someone would read and comprehend. If u can't write in English u can use pidgin, it 8s allowed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Na only you understand watin you write oh

How is this a case of romance?
Abi no be romance section be this again ?

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by SUPERPACK: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
After reading your story three this times I still can't tell what your story is all about.

1 Like

Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Bluezy13(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Learn to write what someone would read and comprehend. If u can't write in English u can use pidgin, it 8s allowed.

Learn not to mistake "8" for "i"; especially when writing "is".
Or you simply use pidgin, it "is" allowed.
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

Learn not to mistake "8" for "i"; especially when writing "is".
Or you simply use pidgin, it "is" allowed.
Obviously a mistake... Check your keypad... The [8] button is just above the [i] button... Smh
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Bluezy13(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Obviously a mistake... Check your keypad... The [8] button is just above the [i] button... Smh

Why didn't you check your write-up before clicking the submit button, if you were smart
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

Why didn't you check your write-up before clicking the submit button, if you were smart
Why? This is Nairaland... Seems you're the new GrammarNazi... We had no idea there was a second english professor here...
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Bluezy13(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Why? This is Nairaland... Seems you're the new GrammarNazi... We had no idea there was a second english professor here...

Okay, I was mean to the poster I mentioned because he chose to perch on the loopholes in the original poster's sentences. But I didn't see where my meanness warranted your opprobrious sarcasm.

However, I will not continue with you in this regard.
Re: See How Vehicle Fast On The Road by Kingsean(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
2saviourfriday9:

who the Bleep are you and what nonsense did I just read? I can't believe this. this is murder

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Tall Guys Prefer To Marry Tall Girls But Few Get To Find Them To Marry? / Your Partner Wants To Leave You If You See These Signs…avoid Them / Dating A Female Narcissist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.