Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78289 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Drupzempire:
No be only North....if to say na naija them arrest am hell for don lose ooo....them go say na islamization
Na so o
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2022
SmartyPants:

Na so attention dey hungry you?

That's a popular misconception. The UK is a soft theocracy. There is an official Church of England, and therefore an official State religion that is practiced in connection with the monarchy.

So na official church dey make country Christian for your mind?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Hanibbal:

Ha..If na North Allah's boys would have chopped off his head or stone him to death by now.

If he was arrested in the north CAN won't let us hear word! Where are they now? Hypocrites!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by oloyedewaris(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=114829505][/quote] You should have bring the link instead, so I can read full article
Cos this isn't enough, no where it says Muslims did it
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by bepositive11: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Disturbing people's peace and making a bad name for Nigerians. These same people will go and start complaining about racism. He should have just stayed in Nigeria. If you go abroad, follow the rules and leave your lawlessness in Nigeria

eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-C8CbNabU

Nigerian Preacher Arrested On The Street Of The UK By The UK Police For Preaching In An Open Place.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by paxonel(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Birniwa:

50% of the UK population is Christian, 25% are irreligion or religionless while the other 25% practice other religions. I think the odds of the guy winning souls are still relatively high. grin
a lot of Muslims and other religious adherents are converting to Christianity on their own without anyone preaching to them, so why is he killing himself over what will surely be?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by bepositive11: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2022
There is a place and time for everything. Even if it was a white man, they would have arrested him

Flamethehussler:
Same whites that Brought Christianity is Arresting this one
When will Africans learn
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by paxonel(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2022
truthfinder319:
You are as deluded as the preacher. Which Christian country? The Mayor of London is a Muslim. Google it

that doesn't change the fact that UK is predominantly copied by Christians. You are the one being deluded if you do not come in terms to this fact

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by paxonel(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by paxonel(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Your info is irrelevant.. in reality there is nothing Christian about UK.. keep deceiving yourself..
your faulty opinion

You are looking at the form instead of the substance.. Christian country supporting same sex relationships etc..
Yeye
what do you think is the purpose of Christianity in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by paxonel(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2022
AnI77:

I was expecting that you will share something indisputable from the UK Government (published on the official website of the government here: https://www.gov.uk/) that clearly shows that the UK is a Christian country. Religion is a personal thing, and I would have expected you to understand that much.
the essence of any Christian should preach is to convert non Christians into Christianity and not to preach to Christians like what that derailed preacher did before he was arrested.
Going to a country where you have the majority of it citizens Christians to preach Christianity is absurd.
A country that has it majority of it citizens Christians is a Christian country. You don't need any written document to ascertain that but the number of people practicing the dominant religion personally as you said religion is personal .
So it is with countries dominated by Muslims, Hindu, Judaism and so on
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by kollinz1234(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2022
oloyedewaris:

You should have bring the link instead, so I can read full article

Cos this isn't enough, no where it says Muslims did it
oga you are naive
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Birniwa(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2022
paxonel:
a lot of Muslims and other religious adherents are converting to Christianity on their own without anyone preaching to them, so why is he killing himself over what will surely be?

Lol, well done CEO Christianity!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by SmartyPants(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

So na official church dey make country Christian for your mind?

I don't know what you think it means for a country to be Christian.

But note: I never said the Country is Christian. I said the UK (as a State) is a soft theocracy. Christianity is the official State religion of the UK.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by sonofElElyon: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

How do someone lie with a sarcastic and ironic statement? You are the ignorant one! UK no be Christian country!

That's my position. I said it's not a Christian country. The other person I mentioned is the one saying it is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you think they are disturbing you go and report! Noise pollution is unlawful!

I know some mosques that had been closed down for noise pollution in Lagos till they started using indoor speakers.

So stop complaining and face Front.
you See? Now you are beginning to get agitated, the next thing now you will progress to start insulting me

I don't blame you guys, I blame the moderators instead of being proactive, they encourage you guys by applauding.

Hope u are aware that more you guys resort to using abusive words, your emotional health is at stake, adversely affected
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by sonofElElyon: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Why handcuff someone for simply preaching? It's a simple offence .. not a felony in UK (I stand to be corrected)
Unnecessary! He didn't resist arrest. Easier to persecute Christians than any other faith people because they are non violent
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by oloyedewaris(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2022
kollinz1234:
oga you are naive
This is soo simple, share link or you're a liar

Use the same energy you used to share that pic
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Transcriber: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah right! The worst Muslims are better than the best Christians! And it only takes a madman to recognize madness. Are you in Aro or Yaba? Or na local level you dey?
you need help

Get help fast

And I am not Christian so cry whatever grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LordReed(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

What does "you people" mean in the above context?

Seems you're more of a Christian apologetic than an atheist!

If a Christian was arrested for noise pollution in the north, hell will break loose!

Bigoted people like you but for you it includes your special blend of Islamic flavour.

LoLz @ Christian apologetic, I doubt any Christian in the Religion section would have that view of me.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Leonbonapart:
headslammer. Islamabad
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by ukeleh: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2022
Many of you are wishing the law can be applied in Nigeria. If such law comes up now, the same people that will shout islamization.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Horus(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2022
All foreign Religions should be banned
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BluntCrazeMan: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!
The same UK people that brought the same Christianity to us..
Sheeey?
And they now hate the same thing they brought to us?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BluntCrazeMan: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-C8CbNabU

Nigerian Preacher Arrested On The Street Of The UK By The UK Police For Preaching In An Open Place.

1. What did they say was his exact offence?? (Something-something “Social” - I didn't get it very well from the video)

2. Who called the police on him?
(The police themselves didn't know who called them, but they responded - when will the Nigerian Police be like that?)

3. The people recording them are not wrong.
The event is a public event, and not a private event, and thus they can record..
But then, if the policemen doesn't want to be recorded, they had the right to tell them “ to stop the recording.. And that, if they warn them again about it, then they will make them to stop the recording by themselves”.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Even with the guy travelling to the UK he had no clue as to how things work in other countries. Only very good research from official sources can make a person enlightened. If you have data watch a very good research by the best historians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Did you just say I should watch if I have data? Can you see how you must be a clown? I told you that travelling to Jerusalem to verify things yourself will be good, you are here telling me to watch a bullshit made video... Lols. Please travel. Don't stay one place and be watching craps you call video... I beg leave smoke for shisha, and leave ABC for teacher... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by crisubanijunior(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Brother forget Dictionary word. Did u even read through my take on the matter? I am saying that as much as these societies dont permit u to do these things in an open space, it will be wise to adhere strictly.

Who says white Europeans & Americans don't proselytize?

Proselytism (meaning attempting to persuade/convert others' religious/ political beliefs) happens everywhere.
What do you think politicians, Environmentalist & other activists are doing when they engage the public?

Please free the young man!
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by feedthenation(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Did you just say I should watch if I have data? Can you see how you must be a clown? I told you that travelling to Jerusalem to verify things yourself will be good, you are here telling me to watch a bullshit made video... Lols. Please travel. Don't stay one place and be watching craps you call video... I beg leave smoke for shisha, and leave ABC for teacher... Lol

Lol! You think every video on YouTube is a nollywood video grin grin grin
You are still a learner
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you See? Now you are beginning to get agitated, the next thing now you will progress to start insulting me

I don't blame you guys, I blame the moderators instead of being proactive, they encourage you guys by applauding.

Hope u are aware that more you guys resort to using abusive words, your emotional health is at stake, adversely affected

Noise pollution could affect your sleep. And this could lead to various ailments.
I won't abuse you if you remain sane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.