Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78287 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by kollinz1234(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Can't find it on Google man

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-C8CbNabU

Nigerian Preacher Arrested On The Street Of The UK By The UK Police For Preaching In An Open Place.

This idiot don carry his stupidity go UK,. If it is in nigeria, some idiots will be shouting Islamization .....
Imagine here in Lagos, some idiots will be preaching early in the with public announcement system, playing musical instruments late at night , Even those useless Muslims will be shouting very early in the morning.........bunch of mofos .......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by truthfinder319: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are as deluded as the preacher. Which Christian country? The Mayor of London is a Muslim. Google it

paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by rafcrown(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
RACIST POLICE VS STUBBORN PREACHER?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by kraftysprouts: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Same whites that Brought Christianity is Arresting this one
When will Africans learn

It was a tool for controlling people
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stevocalipa:

Can you imagine what you typed?... I guess you are among the blood thirsty fools who hide under RELIGION!

Lol.. I detest idiots..
So he deserves to be shot..

Funny you are thinking that I am a Muslim.. FYI Muslims are terrorists..
Christians are fake assholes
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Imagine trying to sell nonsense to the people who have abandoned the nonsense they sold to you.

If only our country was not lawless, stupid neighbors and preachers who disturb people with their religious crap would face the same treatment.
you need Christ bro
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by kunleham(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
So some hypocrites calling themselves Christians on this forum can be gentle like this. If this happened in Dubai or any Islamic country, you will see them shouting persecution! But now they don play penalty enter throwing!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by phyl123: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Religion is a form of slavery and is used to keep Africans down.the sad thing is that a lot of them have been so brainwashed they can’t even see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by officialfestus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by amursdoo: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ajeyo:
90% OF LONDON POLICE MEN&WONEN ARE MUSLIMS,EVEN THE MAYOR IS A MUSLIM,PLEASE THINK ALONG WITH ME.
It's a lie
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by slimtoney(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Must some of these Christian fanatics constitute a nuisance at home and abroad. Mumu man!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
BeigJawnson:
I
As your name implies, mindhacker... I think your mind is hacked... No wonder they say travelling is part of education. You said no eyewitness of Jesus Christ, go to Jerusalem and see things yourself... Ask few Jews that are there concerning who Jesus is... Ask those who practice Judaism and those who practice Christianity

Even with the guy travelling to the UK he had no clue as to how things work in other countries. Only very good research from official sources can make a person enlightened. If you have data watch a very good research by the best historians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Leonbonapart(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And this one went to church today. So this is what your priest/pastor taught you. Religious intolerance. How ironic. Besides, Yahweh is a Hebrew deity too. If you don't know that, know it today.
headslammer. Islamabad
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't know why Nigerians are like this, doing like wetin I no Sabi define. Now your name don enter police database. Aseju

Shebi Na oyibo carry Christianity enter Africa, why disturbing them again ontop Christianity?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by wiseoneking: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
Imagine trying to sell nonsense to the people who have abandoned the nonsense they sold to you.

If only our country was not lawless, stupid neighbors and preachers who disturb people with their religious crap would face the same treatment.
Shetap that stinking dirty sink of diarrhoea hole. I hope you recognized that they had Christianity for over 700 years before abandoning it now after to have fallen into error. Nigeria you are talking about is yet to hit common 200 yrs there, but unfortunately, practices a compromised Christianity. But like it or not, Europe and America is still the most advanced places on earth as a result of their Judeo-Christian heritage. American remains the longest greatest nation on earth for over three centuries more than any ancient or modern empires due to their link in God through Christ. They have deserted Jesus and they are falling down the drain. True Christianity exalts nations.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by divads(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I really don't understand sha, Because i see oyibo de do open air preaching for this same UK!! So many times!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Jossibest(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is UK and not Nigeria were we don't have laws and that was why many of them misbehave and making alot of noise and disturbing people both on the streets, major roads,motor parks even inside market places all in the name of serving God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Birniwa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!

50% of the UK population is Christian, 25% are irreligion or religionless while the other 25% practice other religions. I think the odds of the guy winning souls are still relatively high. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by CHAQUR: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Reading comments here & laughing our hypocrisy on religion sentiment.... The man is being blamed now for unnecessarily disturbing the serenity of the community... Imagine his arrest being in Nigeria, Islam and the government would have been blamed for that.... God has mercy...!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by litaninja(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Africans are a special type of foolish. You're preaching to those who fed it to you??
What exactly do you have to tell them about Christianity?
Throw his arse in jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by bigfrancis21: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Hypocrr..!

I can’t seem to understand the hypocrisy of some Nigerians abroad. I know one here in the US that only preaches to Nigerians/Igbos trying to draw them to his church all in the name of preaching. He won’t evangelize to others like Muslims, Jews, Indians, Chinese etc but when he meets a Nigerian he gets busy with his preaching because he knows he won’t get any kickbacks.

Second, we now take Christianity too far even more than the original owners of the religion lol. See the looks the white cops were giving him.

Third, in the western world there’s freedom of religion. Meaning that you can’t force or impose your religion or religious views on others. Preaching in the public like this can be found offensive by folks from other religions. Religion is seen as a personal thing. Possibly someone heard him, got offended and called the cops.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How do someone lie with a sarcastic and ironic statement? You are the ignorant one! UK no be Christian country!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Jondelng:

U no dey fornicate?

No i don't.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
why will he be arrested in the north when the north is guilty of the same crime?

Which crime is the north guilty of that is similar in context to this?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Jul 18, 2022
ken6488:
UK Is a Christian country his service is needed some where else

You mean in the prison? How is UK a Christian country? Is Israel Jesus country a Christian country?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Transcriber:
rest muslims are worse than christains

The fact that you defend madness here shows that you need help to get you out of your grand delusion

Yeah right! The worst Muslims are better than the best Christians! And it only takes a madman to recognize madness. Are you in Aro or Yaba? Or na local level you dey?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2022
mamdanju:
Every issue is an opportunity for you to insult the north because of your extreme hatred and bigotry. What has north to do with this now?

I didn't insult the north! He was arrested and nobody protested. If he was arrested in the north Christians will protest.

Open your eyes with your mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2022
LordReed:

We know you people are thoroughly intolerant so no need to remind us.

What does "you people" mean in the above context?

Seems you're more of a Christian apologetic than an atheist!

If a Christian was arrested for noise pollution in the north, hell will break loose!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But u did not comment on their loud noises that always wake people up from their sweet sleep every morning.

If you think they are disturbing you go and report! Noise pollution is unlawful!

I know some mosques that had been closed down for noise pollution in Lagos till they started using indoor speakers.

So stop complaining and face Front.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.