Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78284 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:

That's my position. I said it's not a Christian country. The other person I mentioned is the one saying it is

Alright! Pardon me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by thatigboman1: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which crime is the north guilty of that is similar in context to this?
those your marabout vagabond preachers that will gather people in open places, at times block streets and start preaching with megaphones. Is that not a similar crime?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by AntiChristian: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
those your marabout vagabond preachers that will gather people in open places, at times block streets and start preaching with megaphones. Is that not a similar crime?
i don't have such! Maybe your village people!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by thatigboman1: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
i don't have such! Maybe your village people!
keep deceiving yourself. I grew up in the north, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Lol! You think every video on YouTube is a nollywood video grin grin grin
You are still a learner

Yes this crap you posted for me to watch its more crappy than nolly wood... Lol

You must be a clown... Please spare me all these nonsense video. Just try and travel to see things yourself, so you won't remain in your ignorance with one darkest video from a crappy source ... Travelling is education on its own, so your crappy video can't beat that.... Just travel I beg you... Go Jerusalem ....
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Leonbonapart(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na so your parents train you so tey you still no get sense!

Go home and get sense!
how about you refute any of my claims. Terrorists.72 ,virgin seekers. Death to all terrorists
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Yes this crap you posted for me to watch its more crappy than nolly wood... Lol

You must be a clown... Please spare me all these nonsense video. Just try and travel to see things yourself, so you won't remain in your ignorance with one darkest video from a crappy source ... Travelling is education on its own, so your crappy video can't beat that.... Just travel I beg you... Go Jerusalem ....

See your ignorance. So churches that preach live on youtube are nollywood churches.

You can travel to every country in the world but you will still be very ignorance if you don't know official history of that country.

Do you know the population of christians in Isreal are only 2% and this was where we are told that Jesus Assended into heaven and thousands were converted as far back as 2000 years ago
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:

See your ignorance. So churches that preach live on youtube are nollywood churches.

You can travel to every country in the world but you will still be very ignorance if you don't know official history of that country.

Do you know the population of christians in Isreal are only 2% and this was where we are told that Jesus Assended into heaven and thousands were converted as far back as 2000 years ago

I can see that your ego is breaking little by little... What is my business with churches doing YouTube videos? How is that tha subject of tha discussion here? ...

Yes you may say 2percent Christians in isreal, that is never my business with this discussion. You earlier said that Jesus never exist, oh you forgot saying that? So I am telling you once again, try to travel and see truly if He existed or not and also ask why majority in isreal are not Christians but few? If you have done that then we can still have a better discussion, not popping some kind of silly YouTube videos... Mind you, travelling is also part of education... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
BeigJawnson:

I can see that your ego is breaking little by little... What is my business with churches doing YouTube videos? How is that tha subject of tha discussion here? ...

Yes you may say 2percent Christians in isreal, that is never my business with this discussion. You earlier said that Jesus never exist, oh you forgot saying that? So I am telling you once again, try to travel and see truly if He existed or not and also ask why majority in isreal are not Christians but few? If you have done that then we can still have a better discussion, not popping some kind of silly YouTube videos... Mind you, travelling is also part of education... Lol

There can only be two reasons for your ignorance
1. You are just ignorant that Jesus Christ was created by the Roman empire
OR
2. You are just pretending to be ignorant because of what you are gaining from gullible peolple beleiving on a FAKE Jesus Christ created by the Roman empire
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
MindHacker9009:

There can only be two reasons for your ignorance
1. You are just ignorant that Jesus Christ was created by the Roman empire
OR
2. You are just pretending to be ignorant because of what you are gaining from gullible peolple beleiving on a FAKE Jesus Christ created by the Roman empire

Number 1: if I am to be pretending to be I won't tell you to travel to Jerusalem and see things yourself...

2. You said Jesus was Roman creation, just travel to see things, that Jews there will show you where He was born and where He was raised up and where He was crucified and buried...

I have travelled so you too travel cos it is part of education so you won't die as an igramus.... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
BeigJawnson:

Number 1: if I am to be pretending to be I won't tell you to travel to Jerusalem and see things yourself...

2. You said Jesus was Roman creation, just travel to see things, that Jews there will show you where He was born and where He was raised up and where He was crucified and buried...

I have travelled so you too travel cos it is part of education so you won't die as an igramus.... Lol

If you want to die in your ignorance then that's your choice.

But if you want to know how the Romans created your Jesus Christ then watch the video after they captured Isreal and the Temple in 70 AD. Better you find God in the Old Testament
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
MindHacker9009:

But if you want to know how the Romans created your Jesus Christ then watch the video after they captured Isreal and the Temple in 70 AD. Better you find God in the Old Testament

And if you dont want to die watching stupid video clips that holds no ground...then it is left for you to travel out and see things yourself by coming out from your cave you called house...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And if you dont want to die watching stupid video clips that holds no ground...then it is left for you to travel out and see things yourself by coming out from your cave you called house...

And who told you I don't find God in old testament? Lol

You must be a clown and a dis@ster from your household... You have nothing in your skull but watery akamu.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Rostikol: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Islandlady:
Nice one, I wish they can arrest these brainwashed nuisances over here in Nigeria, disturbing the peace of their community early morning

HONESTLY, THEY ARE A DISGRACE AND EMBARRASSMENT.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Rostikol: 1:33am On Jul 21, 2022
baretalk:
Respect people's privacy, stop disturbing people's sensibilities. They have their own ways, religion and beliefs already, if they want to hear preaching, it's all over the internet. We must understand that they are thousands of religions in this world, stop forcing your religion down people's throats...this is another form of religious fanaticism, which is a form of religious extremism. Public space is for everyone's enjoyment and quiet time, stop disturbing the peace, it's an offence cheesy

TELL THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SENSELESS AND THOUGHTLESS.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by MindHacker9009(m): 2:58am On Jul 21, 2022
BeigJawnson:

If you want to die in your foolishness and in your shit'hole not knowing Roman history when they conquered Isreal in 70 AD and created your Jesus Christ then that's your problem but if you want to know the history of how your Jesus Christ was created then watch the video. It is not a video clip, it is a full official videio If you cannot afford data to watch the youtube video then say so.

Also you are just being ignorant by beleiving that youtube is only for nollywood videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BeigJawnson(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If you want to die in your foolishness and in your shit'hole not knowing Roman history when they conquered Isreal in 70 AD and created your Jesus Christ then that's your problem but if you want to know the history of how your Jesus Christ was created then watch the video. It is not a video clip, it is a full official videio If you cannot afford data to watch the youtube video then say so.

Also you are just being ignorant by beleiving that youtube is only for nollywood videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

I can see you are pained... Lol...

I have told you earlier that I am not interested in your crappy video cos I have travelled to see things myself in Jerusalem... One idiot or idiots like you can't make video and you foolishly recommend same video to me to watch... Lol...

Even tha whites from other countries do travel into Africa to know more about africa, gods and deities...

If na money to travel you no get, find sponsor ... I am outta here...

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.