Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78283 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by edosignature(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Africans & religious bigotry are one & same.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Charx122: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2022
eliza4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-C8CbNabU

Nigerian Preacher Arrested On The Street Of The UK By The UK Police For Preaching In An Open Place.

Dude would have prayed for wisdom first .
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by chysam: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!

May your wisdom never deplete!!
I am an elderly man,so definitely my prayer for you will definitely be so.

Why are they not preaching in middle east countries and building their cathedrals there??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by sonofElElyon: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will not go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?

Hypocrr..!

How is UK a Christian country?? How many even go to church? Churches are closing down at an alarming rate and some are even being converted to mosques...

Just like saying USA is a Christian county when the courts have ruled that the phrase "in God we trust" has no religious or spiritual significance.

Both countries are secular
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by DDigisol: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
They should put in jail. He think it is Nigeria where they are brainwashed with religion.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by sonofElElyon: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2022
Adeling:
There are places you can preach in the UK with no qualms. No be everywhere

But I feel someone called the cops on him. Because he should know the laws in that community.

Yes. When I was young used to hear of Hyde park where everyone goes to propagate their faith and ideas...

Maybe he should just have shared gospel tracts and flyers to those who willingly accept
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by crisubanijunior(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. Its a great thing to preach the gospel but then. Every terrain and society no be Africa. Some societies have a working system. Why men of God like Oyedepo them no dey go preach for open space for those places?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by redsun(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
They don't usually arrest noisy preachers on the streets of the UK unless when they are seen to be demonising gay people or others they see as sinners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Nosayer: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
It's mental slavery to think religion is the only way people get mentally enslaved.

Mental slavery is when you're deprived of the ability to think for yourself and choose yourself without being psychologically induced to make your choices.

It's obvious a lot of young Nigerians are suffering for it and sadly, they think they're the free ones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Lighthouse50: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
People above are wailing white men brought christianity...! Its the purest form of lie. White men stole those scrolls and stylishly came as a missionary to propagate education. They ended up building schools everywhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Asour: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Hypocrr..!

You're the one with the irony here.

Christianity (as a religion) emerged from the middle East (within the region were Iran is now a part of ).
But have long departed from that religion.

Yes, although Iran is now 99% Islamic, Christianity PREDATES Islam in Iran (I know it's hard to believe) but It's persecution like this that bodes bad outcomes in society.

Now who says that the UK cannot depart (or has not departed) from its Christian past?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by nnamdi65(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
GO AND HACK YOUR SELF

NONSENCE
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You will repeat this comment when you stand before the judgment Throne of God when you die.
It will really pain me, if with all these your suffering and brainwashing you still go to hell and miss heaven grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by HeavenVGate: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nice one, I wish they can arrest these brainwashed nuisances over here in Nigeria, disturbing the peace of their community early morning
I wish same. There is this church close to my home, they always do programs both in the day and night, no one can sleep. We have reported them to the police but they didn't do something about it. Must you shout to our ears? Even though the middle of the night the same thing still going on that's all rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

"Arab introduced Islam to your slave master"... Who is your slave master?! Am of Balogun lineage in Ibadan and I am a freeborn warrior so who ever your slave masters are is not my business wether Arabs , Jews or Caucasian I was at no point slave to anyone...

Now if your intelligence qoutent could only ascribed menace to religion which is abstract while you ignore humans who are the real menace them your perception of reality is faulty
Stop all this your noisy big English! You will still go and slam your head on the ground 5times today!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Asour: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2022
crisubanijunior:
Wisdom they say is profitable to direct. Its a great thing to preach the gospel but then. Every terrain and society no be Africa. Some societies have a working system. Why men of God like Oyedepo them no dey go preach for open space for those places?

Who says white Europeans & Americans don't proselytize?

Proselytism (meaning attempting to persuade/convert others' religious/ political beliefs) happens everywhere.
What do you think politicians, Environmentalist & other activists are doing when they engage the public?

Please free the young man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Stop all this your noisy big English! You will still go and slam your head on the ground 5times today!

Yes I would, my head my business, so why are you triggered about what I do with my head

I will bow my head to my creator is the least of all the ways I can appreciate my own maker in my own way
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by ufotunang: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2022
First of all verify what the law says about preaching out in the public in UK... before you know what to do about preaching in UK...it's not like Nigeria where one can preach anywhere... UK is different from Nigeria.....let them just forgive him and warn him...last warning
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Righteousness2(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2022
What a Joyous way to be arrested! What a sweet reason to be arrested for!
GOD Bless you my Beloved brother!
Once you are out ! Storm the street again and Preach JESUS Christ!

We will rather Obey GOD than obey Man!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Dem don carry their over sabi enter that way again
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Please 100 years Imprisonment for attempting to turn UK to what they did to Nigeria. Christianity is the root of problem
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by HurleyHM: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
nifemi25:
How i wish this law can also be applied here in Nigeria... imagine this white garment pastor standing in front of my house shouting as early as 5:30am till around 7am with his megaphone....

I had a similar experience in my neighborhood a few years back. I confronted the nuisance with the support of my neighbors. I told him to rather go stand in the middle of highways for his soul-winning nonsense, not in a quiet community as mine where the inhabitants desperately needed their peace. The man never showed up again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I would, my head my business, so why are you triggered about what I do with my head
it's your head, you and your brothers can slam it 20times a day who cares undecided But you people should stop the terrorism and killing activities tho wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by int0x80(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2022
He thought he was in Nigeria where you constitute nuisance shouting in public spaces without permission grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
it's your head, you and your brothers can slam it 20times a day who cares undecided But you people should stop the terrorism and killing activities tho wink

You are terrorised by criminals because they see you as a weakling that get intimidated, they would continue terrorising and intimidating you till you learn self defence and stop blaming religion for your personal failure to protect yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by chatinent: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2022
He didn't expererit. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2022
This no be Naija!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2022
jaxxy:

How is Christianity a menace to the world? Christianity has delivered the world from many psychopaths.

Islam on the other hand I cannot say much for.
Excuse me, I don't dialogue with brainwashed fellow! Africans are the most religious, yet the most backward, poverty sticken, crude, cruel, wicked, infact all manner of negativity!!! Yet I can't see the impact of the religions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me, I don't dialogue with brainwashed fellow! Africans are the most religious, yet the most backward, poverty sticken, crude, cruel, wicked, infact all manner of negativity!!! Yet I can't see the impact of the religions

Inferiority complex and self hate would make an African believe poverty and wickedness is limited to a race , her own race

Quite funny and pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Toktee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nice one, I wish they can arrest these brainwashed nuisances over here in Nigeria, disturbing the peace of their community early morning
Look at this one.

What can one expect from Ladies like you.

You know who you are... But you need Christ.

Repent now for there is no repentance in the grave.

I mean repent now tomorrow might be late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.