Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (78281 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Jollof15: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kirigidi:
Your Arab slave raiders forced your ancestors into Islam, and today they still treat you black jihadists as slaves and less humans.

You are an illiterate. Can you bring any historical evidence about Arab slave raids into any city that is currently in Nigeria? Islam spread in the North through Arab and Berber traders, and in the west Muslim traders from Mali. Its you people who didnt know how to read or cover your private parts before 1900 and oyibos had to come from Europe to teach you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by mhmsadyq(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adeling:
There are places you can preach in the UK with no qualms. No be everywhere

But I feel someone called the cops on him. Because he should know the laws in that community.

I think he knows the law.
Na too much holy ghost send am.
I hope dem also arrest holy ghost.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

You are terrorised by criminals because they see you as a weakling that get intimidated, they would continue terrorising and intimidating you till you learn self defence and stop blaming religion for your personal failure to protect yourself
Geez, i am highly disappointed & irritated by the people I share country with! You call innocent people going about their daily needs who ends up being attacked unnecessarily by your blood tasty terrorists brothers a weaklings!? shocked Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Geez, i am highly disappointed & irritated by the people I share country with! You call innocent people going about their daily needs who ends up being attacked unnecessarily by your blood tasty terrorists brothers a weaklings!? shocked Have a nice day!

grin

The strong will always dominate , control, intimidate the weak of all society in the world wether Russia vs Ukraine, or Extremist vs Weaklings

Try grow some balls and stop been timid

Good day
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Udemzy05: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
nifemi25:
How i wish this law can also be applied here in Nigeria... imagine this white garment pastor standing in front of my house shouting as early as 5:30am till around 7am with his megaphone....

We have the laws especially in Lagos state but who is implementing them?

We keep on making laws upon laws but no implementation.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Toktee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hanibbal:

Don't mind that Antichristian. His "Alla hu Hakbar" brothers even make noise more. If you see how they use to disturb our peace here with their "Akbar" and "Lahu" language. Both Christian and Muslims are guilty of noise pollution though.
The guy is a terrorist Mohammed the rapist worshipper.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Poanan: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
nifemi25:
How i wish this law can also be applied here in Nigeria... imagine this white garment pastor standing in front of my house shouting as early as 5:30am till around 7am with his megaphone....
Sgop saying what u dont know. Does the time look like 5.30am?

The only exception to this is that people who sing on the road have license which i doubt. This is summer period if u go into city centre u see several small small musicians there singing with guitar and mic. They even have a container when u can drop money. U can see how the blacks are around me. It is a racial tgjng. What concerns searching his body with constituting a nuisance.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Toktee(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

grin

The strong will always dominate , control, intimidate the weak of all society in the world wether Russia vs Ukraine, or Extremist vs Weaklings

Try grow some balls and stop been timid

Good day
You mean strong as in hiding arms in the mosques, sleeping with little girls, bombing places of worship and all that?

Prophet Mohammed is a bastard.

Thank God he is suffering in Hades.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Jollof15: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Asour:

You're the one with the irony here.

Christianity (as a religion) emerged from the middle East (within the region were Iran is now a part of ).
But have long departed from that religion.

Yes, although Iran is now 99% Islamic, Christianity PREDATES Islam in Iran (I know it's hard to believe) but It's persecution like this that bodes bad outcomes in society.

Now who says that the UK cannot depart (or has not departed) from its Christian past?

You're thinking of places like Egypt and Syria

Iran was never christian, before the Islamic conquest, they were zoroastrian(majoosi)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by omooba969(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
gbaskiboy:
The way Blacks take it is not same way whites took it. You too can clearly see it, we blacks are something else on this earth.

Lol cheesy we are a special breed. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Adeling:
There are places you can preach in the UK with no qualms. No be everywhere

But I feel someone called the cops on him. Because he should know the laws in that community.

Maybe he just got to the UK..
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Toktee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Poanan:

Sgop saying what u dont know. Does the time look like 5.30am?

The only exception to this is that people who sing on the road have license which i doubt. This is summer period if u go into city centre u see several small small musicians there singing with guitar and mic. They even have a container when u can drop money. U can see how the blacks are around me. It is a racial tgjng. What concerns searching his body with constituting a nuisance.
I am even surprised you dignify the olosho with a mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Toktee:
You mean strong as in hiding arms in the mosques, sleeping with little girls, bombing places of worship and all that?

Lol

Are Adolf Hitler and US not Christian who had killed anyone more than them history of humanity

We all know what Catholic priest are notorious for but I won't be offensive because of your unguarded outburst

As for what you think about Mohammed you enjoy your freedom of speech but don't try your luck where you are exposed...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Islandlady(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:

Inferiority complex and self hate would make an African believe poverty and wickedness is limited to a race , her own race

Quite funny and pathetic
You are deluded, this is no inferiority complex, it is an obvious case and situation bro! It is what it is!

Can you boost of 24hrs electricity undecided
Can you travel round the country without being kidnapped or attacked undecided
Are all the roads in the country motorable undecided
Not to talk of the medical sector, is it accessible to everyone undecided

Think bro, stop sugar coating it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by godofuck231: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Be like say them know watin them do Africa, The sell us Rhibina take our lands and resources now its time to sell them zobo and take the interest
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Poanan: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Toktee:
I am even surprised you dignify the olosho with a mentioned.

I didnt get you.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Jollof15: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Toktee:

Lol, all he can do is insult, Nigeria will not see a christian president again until 2039, if the north hands it over to a christian then
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by leetylee: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

This is how we do it in Nigeria..

Where anyone can make noise anyhow, and nothing will happun.

Foolish people wey dem don melt their brain with the believe of imaginary heaven and fresh virgins.

THE SAME BRITONS THAT GAVE YOU THE RELIGION?

THEM SHOW UNA SAY THE WORLD HAS GONE BEYOND THAT.

Look at the guy very well, he looks insane!

Elite chosen mopol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Snitch24(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
In My own opinion he's done nothing wrong though
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Olasimpson: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nice one, I wish they can arrest these brainwashed nuisances over here in Nigeria, disturbing the peace of their community early morning
Pray you don't see problem that will make you to call on him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Desusi: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
My brother, the lord will fight for you no matter what betide.You are on the lords side. This is a confirmation of what we have been reading and hearing about united kingdom. They have gone far away from the captain of their salvation. Hmmm,no wonder our opposite religion and gaining momentum with them.One day ISIS will take over UK.Cheer up my brother, heaven will fight for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by mamdanju: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Every issue is an opportunity for you to insult the north because of your extreme hatred and bigotry. What has north to do with this now?
AntiChristian:
I see someone above calling UK Christian country! No wonder they promote LGBTQIA, fornication and abortion. Those are Christian things!

Noise pollution is taken seriously in saner climes! Make them give am three months community service!

If na north he was arrested now hell will break loose!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Moh247: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
You are deluded, this is no inferiority complex, it is an obvious case and situation bro! It is what it is!

Can you boost of 24hrs electricity undecided
Can you travel round the country without being kidnapped or attacked undecided
Are all the roads in the country motorable undecided
Not to talk of the medical sector, is it accessible to everyone undecided

Think bro, stop sugar coating it

I can boost of 24 hours electricity as I run my own Inverter with battery... If you don't then your priorities are not right then don't blame the whole Africa for what you lack

As it is You can't walk around many UK street without getting knifed by teenagers having postcode war, yet you don't see a British blame entire white race over their security issues, they find solutions rather than wail all day about it like a weakling

Again motorable road and damaged road are everywhere the only difference is roads in UK , US and UAE are strictly business entity that you pay tolls to access and tolls are used for maitanaice along side your personal income tax of over 28% in UK .. again they think solutions not insult entire African

So Africa is not your problem neither religion or people bowing their head to worship their God

Your main problem is you not taking responsibility over yourself and blaming others

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Abelino(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
What a senseless post from an insane lunatic patient.
paxonel:

Yeye man!

Pakistan and Iran dey their, he will crynot go and preach. Na fellow Christian country like UK he thinks he can afford to win souls?
Hypocrr..!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by BabanawanGod: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
God forgive them, they don't know what they are doing. Go and ask apostle Paul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Tayorshd2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nice one, I wish they can arrest these brainwashed nuisances over here in Nigeria, disturbing the peace of their community early morning

Am telling u my brother
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Transcriber: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
I see someone above calling UK Christian country! No wonder they promote LGBTQIA, fornication and abortion. Those are Christian things!

Noise pollution is taken seriously in saner climes! Make them give am three months community service!

rest muslims are worse than christains

The fact that you defend madness here shows that you need help to get you out of your grand delusion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Abelino(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just likewise the same Nonsense Arab sold to you and made you a monster with����.... Too Pathetic
ReacherSaidNoth:
Imagine trying to sell nonsense to the people who have abandoned the nonsense they sold to you.

If only our country was not lawless, stupid neighbors and preachers who disturb people with their religious crap would face the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Toktee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jollof15:

Lol, all he can do is insult, Nigeria will not see a christian president again until 2039, if the north hands it over to a christian then
Look at this clown, do you think this is Afghanistan or Yemen?

Let me tell you if you said that in reference to northern Nigeria that will be ok, but if you are referring to Nigeria then you should think again.

We the Christians know MHD the rapist worshipers plan more than they do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by Abelino(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
[You are a mare mortal and not God and so therefore keep quiet.
Jollof15:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place by ken6488(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

UK Is a Christian country his service is needed some where else

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.