Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Do You Want From God Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want From God Today? (8541 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Governor Emmanuel Re-dedicates Akwa Ibom To God Today (photos) / Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Robnectar(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Wealth and a better health, big promotion at work, and show me the straight part (amen)
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Sonnick(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
e go concern u later..

Just celebrate
alright.

If any link dey Abuja, I no mind broda man

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by 504dayo: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
LORD THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR IN MY LIFE.. THAT ONE HELPER THAT WILL CHANGE MY STORY AROUND SHOULD LOCATE ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS NEW WEEK. AMENLORD THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR IN MY LIFE.. THAT ONE HELPER THAT WILL CHANGE MY STORY AROUND SHOULD LOCATE ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS NEW WEEK. AMEN...
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Ariiinze: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
God's grace and blessings
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by GODHONORME(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Long life, good health and prosperity ���
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by sam20erry(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
I want God to align my steps, I want him to reshape my life and let His Will be done in my life. He knows what is the best for me so he should take perfect control of my life, I want more of Him and less of me.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Omo9ja147(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Blessings
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Sonnick:
alright.

If any link dey Abuja, I no mind broda man

Abuja is not safe for now..

Me self de try relocate to Enugu
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Manna4Gurls: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Lord I need your Love all round me and my doings. I need your grace to scale through the impossible. Your favor of abundance. Unfailing Health and peace of mind. These I ask and believe you'll grant them to me, overruling my shortcoming and placing me in the state of the righteousness. AMEN
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by orisa37: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2022
NIGERIA MUST OVERCOME MACBAN AND BOKO MESSAGE.
AMEN.
IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Pio44: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
For peter obi to be President is allah will
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Sonnick(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Abuja is not safe for now..

Me self de try relocate to Enugu
nawa o, everywhere get as e be.
Stay safe bro,

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Anxiety2022: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Divine Mercy band healing
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2022
JOSH54:
Ask God to do something special in your life today, that special testimony you need.
Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open, seek and ye shall find. Mathew 7:7.
When we ask that is when God respond because He will only give us what we request from Him as long as we ask in accordance to His will.
I pray your heart desire will be granted today in Jesus name JESUS LOVES YOU!

Money, lots of money
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by amamahdaniel(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
I WANT DIRECTION IN LIFE.

I NEED A JOB

AND

GOOD SHOULD BLESS ME WITH WEALTH
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2022
I am still celebrating and thanking Him for the miraculous one He did for me last week, I never espererit.

The other one I need from Him today is to put the icing on the cake, I believe He will do it......I am feeling the signs already because it's my turn to shine.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by abercrombie(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Oh God i really need your divine intervention in my life,only you know what I'm going through right now, let's my wishes come through and so i can praise's your name forever and always
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Krismas(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
If even fools know that Yaweh of Israel is an imaginary character, what's your excuse?
grin That’s why THEY are FOOLS to begin with
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Ayobeck(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2022
God firstly thank you for ur mercy
Oh lord I am very very greatful
For what you ve done for me
Oh lord I am very very greatful
And I say thank you Jesus!!!

God forgive me my sin,
Uncommon blessings do it for me,
You know my silence prayer,pls oh God the best greatest creator grant my request

With faith I ve in you ,I believe my prayer have been answered in Jesus powerful name amen
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by abraham324: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
I need God's healing in my life
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Krismas(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
The both of us will get the same outcome if I pray to a can of coke and you pray to Yaweh of Israel.

No exclusive benefits comes from worshipping and praying to the christian god, you face the same challenges as everyone else, even though you also like to invent and battle imaginary enemies.

You are not wiser, wealthier, or immune to disease and misfortune. It is delusion that makes you people feel special.
grin Am glad to let u know u are delusional
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Pascheal9ja(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Wisdom to always make the right decision over my future and deliver my parents from there illness �
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Princeton92(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
I plead and pray for God's diving healing and touch!
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
Clear this debt (538k), its killing me. Get a new job or start a business that will be successful, have a family.

I believe God can do it. It's only Him who can.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Kennydara(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
I need to sell my ACURA MDX 2003 model.
Just N1.3m

I need a new apartment.

Flourish in my Auto business.

Get better at impacting and making money.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by bouncin04(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2022
I just want to be successful.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by swido: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2022
I just want sales God sales cry
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by cobby14(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Good health and his Devine favor in all my endeavors
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by DANDJ(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2022
It's a very challenging period for me at the moment of my life,am having major accomodation issues,the house which I live in is sold I need to move out this month end,my wife gained an admission in the UK which she has to resume for October,I don't have money to sort out all before me. My car that I have put for sale for about a month now has not been bought which I would have used the money gotten from it to sort things out alittle...my loan profile is getting bad...I just pray God in is mercy help me by sending help my way to solve all these before me in Jesus name
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Bluetooth10(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2022
release me Oh Lord
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
The both of us will get the same outcome if I pray to a can of coke and you pray to Yaweh of Israel.

Our living has already proven the difference.

I have obtained the favour and blessings of God and that is how I have been living since I learnt what God teaches whilst you, even if you pray to Coke will still not have your desires met which is even why you are saying there is no need to pray.

Prayer is useless and not beneficial to you because He can not listen to you but He has given me all that I asked of Him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Can Do Without Us, BUT..... / Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For / On The Jews And Their Lies (Martin Luther's blunder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.