Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Do You Want From God Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Want From God Today? (8599 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Governor Emmanuel Re-dedicates Akwa Ibom To God Today (photos) / Have You Praised God Today? (One Hundred and Fifty Five names of God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pedrocross4568:
Lord Jesus, I need you to do what you alone can do in my life, family, Nigeria and the world at larger in Jesus mighty name. Heal all those that are going through any form of pain and give us your peace all over the world in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Amen and Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
All I want, is for the LORD will to be done in our lives in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Glocee(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
I want God to perfect that which he has started.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by ajailer(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
I pray for His will to come first at all times in my life no matter the situation, for His name to be glorified in my life. That makes me a winner with God through Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lighthouse50:
God, we that are called by your name are wallowing in foolishness because the truth of your words are hidden and some destroyed. This has led to everyone doing what he thinks he knows best which has led to diversities in doctrines. Lord open up your truth to us because your word says SANCTIFY US WITH YOUR TRUTH. YOUR WORD IS TRUTH. Make all of us ONE and united.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Mamijoh(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
If even fools know that Yaweh of Israel is an imaginary character, what's your excuse?
You're such a bad ass
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by HarlequinLekex: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
God please send my football career sponsor to me i have tried my best no one wants to support me INCLUDING my parents.GOD PLEASE GRANT MY REQUEST.Amen

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by iadore: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Divine intervention of a very good paying job, good health of mind and body
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Akharmony: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bless all who are calling for His Divine intervention
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Veronaija: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
I want a good house to call my own
Am tired of living in people's houses
Am tired of paying rent
God give me my own house
AMEN

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Healthrelatedjo: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Sonnick post=114813794]it's happening. Believe![/quote
Amen!
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Filly3(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
JOSH54:
Ask God to do something special in your life today, that special testimony you need.
Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open, seek and ye shall find. Mathew 7:7.
When we ask that is when God respond because He will only give us what we request from Him as long as we ask in accordance to His will.
I pray your heart desire will be granted today in Jesus name JESUS LOVES YOU!
I ask oh Lord in accordance to your words in Matt 7:7
Lord help me not to see my period on Thursday, let me test positive in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Kkk777: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
God's presence to go with me for the remaining days of my life
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Aeoner4: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good health (he has been faithful) to not spend money on sickness.

Saving culture - He has been my enabler (no distractions so far)

A bigger opening (a connection to a better job)

AMEN
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mamijoh:
You're such a bad ass
Compliments from a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by RedChiefPriest: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't need anything else.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Zakiushenry: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
JOSH54:
Ask God to do something special in your life today, that special testimony you need.
Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door will be open, seek and ye shall find. Mathew 7:7.
When we ask that is when God respond because He will only give us what we request from Him as long as we ask in accordance to His will.
want to be a millionaire, I pray for better days
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Anticrime77: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good health and wisdom
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Akalia(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
JOSH54:
Power over perpetual sins.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Shirleysexy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
A God fearing husband that will love me for who I am, I really want to settle down before my next birthday, am so lonely and tired of married men and my bosses harassing me because am till single. I just want to come out of this depressed life and be happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by remmydada(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
I want the lord to change my status for the best
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by MrBroke(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nothing. I Bless God for everything
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Lovehurts001: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Peace of mind �
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Ouchbabe(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thank you Lord Jesus for enabling us to pay our rent for another one year. Our account is now empty and we need to feed especially our children. Please daddy, grant us financial favour and let your name be praised for ever. This I humbly ask in Jesus mighty name amen

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Aguiyimba(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Financial breakthrough for my upcoming wedding

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by fineboynl(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
God abeg oh. Na relocation i need now oh.
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by LawyerLomo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
These are my supplications

1) Retrieve my land that was subjugated from me as a result of my dad's nonchalant attitude and mistake of trust;

2) Elevate my family from penury to prosperity;

3) Wisdom of human relation;

4) Restoration of my organization's fame.

5) Restore order and peace instead of the ballyhoo and chaos that so permeated and eaten into the fibers of my family relationship

I'm certain that my Prayers are at the very corridors of heaven.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Keji1012(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mercy
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Prozico22(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
12 thousand $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by Germi9: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Financial breakthrough ,good health
Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by generaltbn: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dear God please open every financial closed doors for me now this I asked through Christ my Lord Amen
I pray your heart desire will be granted today in Jesus name JESUS LOVES YOU![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Catholic Church Is Satanic / Chorus And Hymns: Which Do You Prefer And Why / New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.