Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It (88242 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by campbelljosh(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Ogbeni Aregbe too like vawulense grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by SolicitorLawyer: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2022
You are in pain grin grin grin
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor
He should be ashamed of himself.
He underperformed in his regime and doesn't even deserve to be a minister in a sane country.

So now, Na this old fat fool DANCING SENATOR be una Messiah now? grin

PERSON WEY GO DEY BURN OSUN MONEY ON TOP CLUBBING AND OLOSHOS grin grin

God will heal you
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Don009: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Indeed this is a word of wisdom. Who are we mortal to be acting God. Nothing last for. The dancing senator won four years ago but the present government rigged him out. Who laugh last
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by gentiles(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ogbeni japa grin. He no wan see the defeat of his party coming. Waa gbayi sir. You did your best!

This was same man who first kicked against the Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2015 by shopping for osinbajo instead. Buhari was siad to have staged a walkout on hearing of Tinubu's agenda.

That's how we rule in Yorubaland. Religous bigotry doesn't have a place to live especially when it comes to the choice of a leader . Tinubu is not a true true representative of the yoruba nation. His level of acceptance here is a proof.
Be proud of your Edo State. Why are you ashamed to identify with your homeland? Is there a stigma attached to been an Edo person?
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by PointZerom: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Spaxon:
APC Observers Arriving INEC office for VAR check.

Check is over, HARD DRUGS, RIGGING MATERIALS AND HANDKERCHIEFS found in their bags.
Madridguy and sarki involved grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by int0x80(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
This victory has brought a new discourse into the Nigerian politics. Power belongs to the people not all these stupid agbada wearing fools in Abuja. This is a tip of the iceberg for general election next year.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Spaxon(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
The BAT is down
I repeat the BAT is down
OVER
PointZerom:

Check is over, HARD DRUGS, RIGGING MATERIALS AND HANDKERCHIEFS found in their bags.
Madridguy and sarki involved grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Ezmans: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ogbeni japa grin. He no wan see the defeat of his party coming. Waa gbayi sir. You did your best!

This was same man who first kicked against the Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2015 by shopping for osinbajo instead. Buhari was siad to have staged a walkout on hearing of Tinubu's agenda.

That's how we rule in Yorubaland. Religous bigotry doesn't have a place to live especially when it comes to the choice of a leader . Tinubu is not a true true representative of the yoruba nation. His level of acceptance here is a proof.
but his elements of strategy's won't believe you

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by jrusky(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Simple, so far it is not Pandora petrified Obidient party that won, all is well, Adeleke is not projected by toxic IPOB miscreants to come and rule in the south west. no to baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addict.

That is just my joy. I predicted their useless Labour will not get 5k vote and happened.

Bro I hate that party with passion infact I don't even know Labour ever existed unfortunate for them they want to market their dead party they started bullying, ipigs terrorism, gun brandishing and threatening people life nd think people willl follow them. I'm so happy they are disgraced with their Obidient pretenders.

I have told them Obidient will never wn a single state in SW and the North never. If pdp fail to get it apc must get it if apc fail to get it gApga or nnpp or sdp must get but LP never shall afflicting rise again.

Nonsense party filled with bitter arrogantss motherfuckers.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Eriokanmi: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
gentiles:

Be proud of your Edo State. Why are you ashamed to identify with your homeland? Is there a stigma attached to been an Edo person?
check my signature tongue

Don't worry, you'd know me well, when the time is ripe.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by ThatFairGuy1: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Getat
sonofElElyon:

But he will not quote where the sand bible says Jesus is the Son of God.. only what suits his purpose angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by ThatFairGuy1: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Getat
omolayomi06:
if an Islamic cleric can coat bible like this it mean most Muslim know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Gandollar(f): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
emerged01:

That is why we keep telling other tribes to stop this yoruba muslim thing. The knowledge of every yoruba wont give room for division along religion line. Na Yoruba Muslim mangrin quote bible with pure knowledge of it.
Go and type this in the Islamic section and see the response you'd get there.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by ogene144(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor
He underperformed in his regime and doesn't even deserve to be a minister in a sane country.

Thanks we are happy and better than the Ekiti people that sold their mandate to the wicked party called APC IMOLE DE PDP power Osun state are meant for the wise
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by SavageResponse(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor

You have said it all.

That Adeleke guy has no clue about what serious governance entails and will cause more damage to the economy of Osun State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Gandollar(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dybala11:

Look at this nonentity sha, who is Ibo?? grin

I'm typing from Osogbo, the state capital of Osun. I'm a proud indigene of Osun state. Your agenda to pass my accusations off on the basis of ethnic bias is "dead on arrival". grin

I dey Ayetoro area in Osogbo right now, if e sure for you come meet me. grin
Toor..

Thatfairguy1 please inform me when the duel starts.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Ojuntana: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Former governor Ambode is a Saint,where Aregbesola is, afterall,they Ogbeni Aregbe went abroad,while Democracy was taking place in his hometown, forgetting that through this Democracies that he got to where he is today!
Must you pull down the very structures that you helped to build because of difference in ideas or support! That is crude! and that is a typical Nigerian Politicians,hope his actions or inactions will not backfires in the future!
No American Minister will run to Nigeria,as he went there with his mistress while voting was going on at the backyard!
Terrible!
Part of democracy is abstinence.
Besides, I don't know why you think Aregbe just work for you after you disgraced him
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Gandollar(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
zedegit:

Do you understand what he means by the "basest" of men?

He simply means that Adeleke is not qualified to have been elected. Thats what makes it cryptic. It's in bad taste but why blaspheme in the process?

Some of our leaders need to go for psychiatrist test.
You are more denser than I thought oo
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by DWickedLandLord: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Simple, so far it is not Pandora petrified Obidient party that won, all is well, Adeleke is not projected by toxic IPOB miscreants to come and rule in the south west. no to baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addict.

You lost. Get over it
Grown man crying online

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Ojuntana: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Osun Le Tente

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." - (Daniel 4:17)

God bless our Leader and Political mentor
See double face.
If APC had won. You'll say up APC.
Now they lost, you're rejoicing and giving Aregbe credit.
Did they not lose when Aregbe was there in 2018?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by SaiOba: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow! He's truly a scholar. I like such Muslims.. I have one like that. He's a true brother and blessing to me.
zealousayo:

Aregbe sabi Bible pass many Christians. When he was our Governor, he used to recite book of Psalm, and quote other Bible verses.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by DWickedLandLord: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by freshpzy1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor

Aregbe did not under perforned in his tenure

the best roads & schools were built by aregbe.......
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by BoboNogoDie: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
freshpzy1:

Aregbe did not under perforned in his tenure

the best roads & schools were built by aregbe.......
Shut up!
Are you from Osun State or do you live their?
Una go just dey online dey type rubbish.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by tola268: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't know what legacy he left behind. "Debit"
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by sunkieisland(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Osun people have used Oyetola's beans to eat Adeleke's bread and surely they prefer the bread because the beans has so much weevils.

Anyway congrats to Adeleke
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Ogbeni is happy

He will work for Obi in 2023

Congratulations Adeleke

Trust me, Ademola is coming for him. All his reckless borrowing and wasteful spending is coming out in the open. He is a loser in this too
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Amotekun777: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
Aregbe is the next Asiwaju of Yoruba land

I keep saying this

Yoruba behold your new leader

After 2023

Tinubu will retire as a Yoruba god

God bless the new Yoruba god

Are you sure, you're OK?
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by IgOga(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbe na una rig the election 4 years ago...we all knew that Adeleke won then but INEC told us it was inconclusive....now with BVAS it came out conclusive grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by 43Ronin: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Hmm, e pain am oo. Your chest oooo. You neva see anything. Go and buy your coffin now cos OBItuary is sending all of you to the grave come 2023 ... cheesy

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by IgweOfNnewi: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Hmm, e pain am oo. Your chest oooo. You neva see anything. Go and buy your coffin now cos OBItuary is sending all of you to the grave... cheesy
face your household you know their fate, as you have declared it
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by franchasofficia: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Even Satan himself knows that Jesus Christ is the only truth, the way and the light, and He alone can save.

The kind beating Tinubu will chop in 2023 Presidential election eh, even Remi his wife will divorce him shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.