Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It (88243 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by peropoliet(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Osun Le Tente

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." - (Daniel 4:17)

God bless our Leader and Political mentor
does he understand the scripture or even the meaning of the word called watchers
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Ogbeni is happy

He will work for Obi in 2023

Congratulations Adeleke

Yeah, I should suppose he has a discontentment with Oyetola.

Well with Tinubu, one can't really say.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol, why quoting Bible now

This was when God dragged Nebuchadnezzar down from his throne for his pride

He is simply predicting the great fall, yet to come.

Thou art wise, oh thou son of man.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by pacespot(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
That Tinubu must be disgraced out of Nigeria and Lagos state politics.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Lightorder: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Pastor Alfa
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by tipsieoladj(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
This fool self dey quote Bible.. the snake that made people suffer in Osun..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by zedegit: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
I didn't know I was more denser than I thought oo Thanks for correcting me

You mean you are a slowpoke?

Eyah.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by paramakina202: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbe is talking to Nebuchadnezzar of Yoruba land. grin
By next year Our Lord and our God will kick him out of his throne finally and throw him into the wilderness to chop grass and raw agbado and raw cassava for 600 years grin
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by PointZerom: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Spaxon:
The BAT is down
I repeat the BAT is down
OVER

Madridguy and sarki seen moving in confused directions. grin
OVER and out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Prozico22(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor
He should be ashamed of himself.
He underperformed in his regime and doesn't even deserve to be a minister in a sane country.

So now, Na this old fat fool DANCING SENATOR be una Messiah now? grin

PERSON WEY GO DEY BURN OSUN MONEY ON TOP CLUBBING AND OLOSHOS grin grin
THE OYETOLA wey dey before wetin he use money do na to pay PORTABLE TO CAMPAIGN for am
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by asto70: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

he was actually directing his message to someone.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Dchampion65: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
EPA npa Ara o loun npaja.

Aregbesola too will loose his relevance too.

Adeleke will want establish his authority like Obaseki

Time will tell.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Akanemilokan: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Unruly7:
Ogbeni is happy

He will work for Obi in 2023

Congratulations Adeleke
Work for Obi ko Aba nii

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by sonofElElyon: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Getat

Nit wit
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by lekonso: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor
He underperformed in his regime and doesn't even deserve to be a minister in a sane country.

My brother the thing surprised me o, but they have decided who will govern them, let's wait and see.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by 151ahunna: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
It's a lie joor.. don't tell me Ogbeni quoted that Bible verse for real.. somebori, pls wake me up.. AYAM not understanding my dream again o, joor wake me b4 I go see man wey dey pregnant for real.It's a lie joor.. don't tell me Ogbeni quoted that Bible verse for real.. somebori, pls wake me up.. AYAM not understanding my dream again o, joor wake me b4 I go see man wey dey pregnant for real....
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Donwis05: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why do Muslims always find solace in making reference and quoting the Bible to validate their opinions?
Why can't they stick to their terrorist/evil book?
Isn't this an indication that the Holy Bible is the only complete and universally accepted word of God while on the other hand the quran is empty, useless, evil, worthless and has nothing of God himself?
Yet some of these Arabic slaves/Muslims will be quick to foolishly mock the Bible, the holy book their very god and criminal fake prophet told them to go n meet those who read it(the book, i.e the holy Bible) for the truth.
Jesus is still Lord!
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by zoedew: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Osun Le Tente

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." - (Daniel 4:17)

God bless our Leader and Political mentor
Thoroughly conscienceless fellow. To think he does not see anything to be sorry for in the defeat his party suffered is an indication of how shallow minded he is.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by zoedew: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
asto70:
he was actually directing his message to someone.
Unwittingly he was referring to himself.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by chiboycue: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
I am surprised that H.E. Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, a Muslim, is quoting a verse in the bible. Was it the loss of APC in the state that made him quote the biblical verse ?
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by zoedew: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
All politics is local. He is a politician without a base worth calling one. His incompetence is out in the open for all to see. He typifies jailbreaks. Aregbesola is clearly incompetent in leadership matters. He stoked up religious tension in Osun State while Governor and left the State thoroughly divided along religious and political fault lines. He thrives in troubled and fouled up environments. That is what gives him relevance. God has rubbed his nose in the dust. I was surprised that he didn’t preface his Bible quote with a Quaranic or Arabic rendition as his habit is.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by zoedew: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
chiboycue:
I am surprised that H.E. Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, a Muslim, is quoting a verse in the bible. Was it the loss of APC in the state that made him quote the biblical verse ?
You don’t appear to know the character! He thrives in the midst of conflicts. Arije ninu madaru!
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Spaxon(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
PointZerom:

Madridguy and sarki seen moving in confused directions. grin
OVER and out grin grin grin

The 5k per Month griller last seen with His companions

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by toprealman: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
[img][/img]
Truthisunique2:

This happens once in a century....

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by olaniyilukman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Mumu
Failed governor

God bless you bro for highlighting the truth both in APC and PDP, Nigeria is in a sorry state and I don't think any politician can perform except we are all ready to build this country together. It is sad we keep repeating the same set of people who have destroyed and are still destroying this country into power. I keep wondering if the GOD will come down from heaven and fix this country for us.. We all betrayed our mother's land. In our daily actions and engagements, we all contribute to the mess we are now..
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Oches4me(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ogbeni japa grin. He no wan see the defeat of his party coming. Waa gbayi sir. You did your best!

This was same man who first kicked against the Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2015 by shopping for osinbajo instead. Buhari was siad to have staged a walkout on hearing of Tinubu's agenda.

That's how we rule in Yorubaland. Religous bigotry doesn't have a place to live especially when it comes to the choice of a leader . Tinubu is not a true true representative of the yoruba nation. His level of acceptance here is a proof.
Hypocrite U will have complaint of christian/christian tickets in Osun.
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Dybala11(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Toor..

Thatfairguy1 please inform me when the duel starts.
I never see any fair guy since. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Eriokanmi: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oches4me:
Hypocrite U will have complaint of christian/christian tickets in Osun.
the way I complained of christian-christian ticket in ekiti abi? Presidential candidature is wider and more sensitive than governorship ,except you just want to pretend.

In a Muslim-dominated state, you can do either Muslim-muslim or Muslim-christian arrangements or the other way round, in a state where christian is dominating and nobody would complain. It's understandable
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by Gandollar(f): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dybala11:

I never see any fair guy since. grin
Dude Japa grin
Re: Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It by JOemmy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Has he converted to christainity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.