Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared (57532 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / NASS Leadership: Why APC Accord May Crumble / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ThatFairGuy1: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Yeah, ejigbo.

He's fighting fmr speaker Najeem Salam and Prof majeed Alabi with this senator (forgotten his name) who hold ejigbo.

You expect him not to lulè?

derecho:
Wow...Ejigbo

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by abobote: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Wow, Adeleke's consistency has paid off.

I'm happy they did it without Wike, Makinde and Fayose.
P D P, powerrrr
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by olwatoyinbello: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Very poor performance by Labour party. However this has no bearing with how things will pan out in the presidential elections. However what is clear to the obidatti is that Labour has alot of work to do at the grassroot and this is mainly for those contesting elections at that level not Peter obi.

Also people at local level are still very much interested in vote buying and while we know majority of obidients will vote without needing to be induced, we have to play the local politics in other regions that isn't our strong hold. Our no shishi mantra is valid for the obidients , but for these other lowlifes whose votes we will need to achieve our aim, we have to make plans to match the other demonic parties stride for stride.

Come next year Labour party will be declared the winner.

You call them lowlife and you think Your fake Peter Obi will get their vote. You are on a dream voyage. Proud set of people from the east side of the divide. When the results are declared next year, y'all will go back to biafra struggle
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Almaigaa: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Heterodox:
LP needs to put more effort.

Nothing for that terrorist party grin

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Labour party thinking they will win the election is only a pipe dream

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by cremedelacreme: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke

You are a buffoon (no offense). Who's talking about Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian here. This is a thread about election results in Osun, yet you looked for a way to involve IPOB in it.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Rubbiish(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Very poor performance by Labour party. However this has no bearing with how things will pan out in the presidential elections.
It has a lot to do with the presidential elections! Grassroot votes is what will be accumulated in the Presidential elections, if all the state elections are usually contested between PDP & APC then it will affect labour party at the Presidential polls. Because these same set of people will be voting in the Presidential election.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by majamajic(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

APC supporters , we see u
Go behind and cry enough
Make sure u remain the cry u will cry in 2023
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by DeOTR: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Cmanforall:

I think people are mistaking Peter Obi presidential support to other Labour Party candidates
It still has a lot to do in common. Save this post. Peter Obi will get as much vote in Osun next year as this LP governor candidate got if things remain as they are.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by DSC7: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin

Na wetin dey make social media sweet be that grin

Las las the noise no pass online.
Nigeria na Cruise grin cheesy

Congratulations to Adeleke...
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Almaigaa: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2022
johnlegend01:
This shows LP will poll nothing less than a million votes next year

Who go dash them one million? grin grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Igboslayer: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So LP got more vote than NNPP?
They won’t get more than ds during the presidential election… Lasun was a strong candidate to have gotten this number.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Littlefingerjp: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
Wetin concern Peter Obi with this now??
Why can't people have common sense,You are applauding APC for a job well done but castigating Peter obi and not even his party.. The same APC that is incumbent governor, is it not a shame that the people of Osun rejected APC at the last poll but dem use mago mago take enter,Now the people of Osun did it again to show they are tired of eating agbado..Come 2023,More people will see the light.. Let's see how they turn out even when the south west they claim will be in their bag has rejected them..The funny part of this election is that unlike the Ekiti people, Osun people rejected vote buying.. Happy Sunday
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by labelle123(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Very poor performance by Labour party. However this has no bearing with how things will pan out in the presidential elections. However what is clear to the obidatti is that Labour has alot of work to do at the grassroot and this is mainly for those contesting elections at that level not Peter obi.

Also people at local level are still very much interested in vote buying and while we know majority of obidients will vote without needing to be induced, we have to play the local politics in other regions that isn't our strong hold. Our no shishi mantra is valid for the obidients , but for these other lowlifes whose votes we will need to achieve our aim, we have to make plans to match the other demonic parties stride for stride.

Come next year Labour party will be declared the winner.
Iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Eddygourdo(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2022
olwatoyinbello:

You call them lowlife and you think Your fake Peter Obi will get their vote. You are on a dream voyage. Proud set of people from the east side of the divide. When the results are declared next year, y'all will go back to biafra struggle
ok
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Eddygourdo(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Rubbiish:

It has a lot to do with the presidential elections! Grassroot votes is what will be accumulated in the Presidential elections, if all the state elections are usually contested between PDP & APC then it will affect labour party at the Presidential polls. Because these same set of people will be voting in the Presidential election.
that is why I have mentioned what needs to be done at grassroot. It is important Labour party contests at that level as well not just at the enlightened level.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by mightyhaze: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Lp is now in first 5

A step a time
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by saintrow1: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2022
wman:
I do not think the dancing Senator has much to offer Osun State.

I hope he proves me wrong.

APC will come back, the guy doesn't have the brain to run a state. Remember edo state with all their noise, you will think edo will be far better than lagos by now.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by rollywise(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Heterodox:
LP needs to put more effort.

It's a beginning. Many are interested in presidency. In presidency even APC and PDP will vote LP
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Dorakay93(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim
No progressive mind will support that evil party

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Heterodox(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2022
rollywise:

It's a beginning. Many are interested in presidency. In presidency even APC and PDP will vote LP
these stats say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
wman:
I do not think the dancing Senator has much to offer Osun State.

I hope he proves me wrong.

He has stuff to offer but it ain't much.
you're right.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Theoarhics: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Those people criticising LP should know that we have gone beyond voting party, we vote for individuals. The fact is that LP candidate didn't have charisma and personality that Obi has. Hence he lost. Is not going to be the same scenario at the national elections. People are supporting labour because of Obi not because of Lasun that's not know. Obi is winning 2023

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Sambaby7640: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
nobody votes for party again...that time is behind us...we voted candidate now...who party help?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Anetorfavour: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
That was how they were saying Adeleke was winning on Twitter poll that he can not defeat Oyetola in polling unit...... All those APC uchins are all silent now trying to shift goal post grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
though we were not expecting any significant vote for LP, am dazed at the fact LP came fourth during the just concluded election! Where is NNPP that has structure! 2023 will send a political shock wave across the length and breadth of d country! Kwakwaso will b crying out loud by now for refusing to b Obi's vice! Is obvious LP party is more politically rugged than NNPP. As for PDP and ApC 2023 will b like hurricane and film trick in their eyes!
OBI for President!!
Fellow OBIDIENT i salute ur courage! Do not get discouraged we will overcome all obstacles and laugh last!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Anetorfavour: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2022
though we were not expecting any significant vote for LP, am dazed at the fact LP came fourth during the just concluded election! Where is NNPP that has structure! 2023 will send a political shock wave across the length and breadth of d country! Kwakwaso will b crying out loud by now for refusing to b Obi's vice! Is obvious LP party is more politically rugged than NNPP. As for PDP and ApC 2023 will b like hurricane and film trick in their eyes!
OBI for President!!
Fellow OBIDIENT i salute ur courage! Do not get discouraged we will overcome all obstacles and laugh last!
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by akbonus: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

WHAT MAKES YOU STUPID YORUBAS THINK THAT EVERY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA COMES FROM AN IBO MAN?TRIBALISM AND HATRED WILL KILL YOU PEOPLE.TRY AND HAVE A LITTLE SENSE,IBOS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEMS NEITHER ARE THEY NIGERIAN"S PROBLEM BUT THE YORUBAS AND THE FOOLANIS IS OUR PROBLEM,YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THIS TRIBALISM AGAIN IN THIS ELECTION AND THIS TIME IT WILL NOT WORK OOOOOO.TAKE THIS IBOS ARE BETTER THAN YORUBAS IN ANY WAY YOU WANT TO VIEW LIFE,IF IBOS LEAVE THAT LAGOS THAT YOU PEOLE SAY TIFNUBU BUILD THAT WILL BE THE END OF LAGOS STATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.