Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared (57521 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / NASS Leadership: Why APC Accord May Crumble / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Ancestortinubu: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Taaaaaah Sharap! Who is your brother? Does easterners look like adamu the herdsman your slave master. Flat head!

uote author=Olachase post=114814604]Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by emerged01(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

Yoruba muslim

grin grin grin

It can only happen in southwest. It is true democracy not the other way round.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
How APC/PDP won Local Government

PDP: 403,371
APC: 375,027
Accord: 4,515
LP: 2,729
SDP: 515
Where's NNPP??

Kikikiki grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by jerryforgood: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Thank God they have remove all the Muslim governor's from SW. Christians should keep fighting and fooling the Muslim. No Sharia in our land.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
That was how they were saying Adeleke was winning on Twitter poll that he can not defeat Oyetola in polling unit...... All those APC uchins are all silent now trying to shift goal post grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Some are wailing and in severe pains. Igweofnnewi is critical.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Mosesvic11(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke
e pain you small, more tears next year
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Saintinoo(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So LP got more vote than NNPP?

LP got more vote than another Yoruba party SDP in Yoruba land. That's to show you that party structure na scam.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ThatFairGuy1: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2022
I'm seeing labour Party tongue
Gandollar:
Where's NNPP??

Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Mosesvic11(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
y obi is your problem, a sitting governor together with your it my turn rule has been thrown out and you hear talking about obi,
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by omoharry(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Yoruba people are one ? Tell that to Rasaq Akintola alias MURIC
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm seeing labour Party tongue
TheY didn't come last.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Kings2525: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
A big congrats to pdp adeleke
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by LordEmrys: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

Lol grin grin
Watch as BAT lule, even in the SW, come 2023.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

It's only in politics section you'd hear yorubas are one no matter the religion.

You can never hear that from any yoruba Muslims commenting in the Islamic religious section.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
omoharry:
Yoruba people are one ? Tell that to Rasaq Akintola alias MURIC
That's going too far. Let him go to the Islamic section and say it let's see.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by jogojogo: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
[Exactly!!
I stand with Adeleke and Tinubu

quote author=diplomat058 post=114814606]LooL

Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke [/quote]
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by abraham324: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Things have falling apart for the APC
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by frugal(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Heterodox:
LP needs to put more effort.
They did well considering their candidate wasn't the people's choice, and had no good history in the state. I'm impressed.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by jogojogo: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Exactly!!
I stand with ADELEKE and TINUBU
diplomat058:
LooL

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by VERDA: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So LP got more vote than NNPP?

Lol, I think this vote was more for personalities though, and people were angry with the governor's performance
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Dyke15(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

Yoruba muslim

grin grin grin
Na ur tears I wan drink

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
That was how they were saying Adeleke was winning on Twitter poll that he can not defeat Oyetola in polling unit...... All those APC uchins are all silent now trying to shift goal post grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na PO and Labour party Dem they attack now. grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by jogojogo: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Try where?
The Accord guy, what's his name.
At least I know the name of the guy in Labour
frugal:

They did well considering their candidate wasn't the people's choice, and had no good history in the state. I'm impressed.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Bhorbymills1990: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2022
APC has lost atleast 400,000votes from Osun state come 2023 ... If you know you know ...
Let the permutation begin ...
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by akbonus: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
HOW CAN SOMEBODY BE THIS FOLISH AT YOUR AGE,APC,THE INCUMBENT LOST AN ELECTION IN THE STATE OF THE RULING PRESIDENT AND THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION YOU ARE SAYING THEY TRIED AND LP WHICH IS RELATIVELY KNOWN IN OSUN IS THE ONE YOU ARE CALLING OUT?LOOK AT WHAT HATRED HAS DONE TO YORUBA PEOPLE OO,GET READY FRO THE SHOCKER OF NEXT YEAR,EVEN TIFNUBU IS WEEPING SOMEWHERE MY BROTHER,THIS IS A BAD SIGNAL FOR THE APC AND TIFNUBU IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOU SHOULD'NT BE TALKING POLITICS AT ALL.THOSE WHO VOTE AT THIS GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION VOTED FOR THEIR CANDIDATES AND COME PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS THE SAME KEY WILL FOLLOW,VOTE FOR CANDIDATES AND NOT PARTY BECAUSE A LOT OF THESE PARTIES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.APC PICK MUSLIM MUSLIM AND THEY SAY NOTHING WRONG?THEY WILL KNOW NEXT YEAR THAT EVERYTHING IS WRONG WHEN THE CHRISTIAN ELECTORATE FINISH WITH THEM.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by IgweOfNnewi: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Gandollar:
Some are wailing and in severe pains. Igweofnnewi is critical.
Thank GOD you are aware of your parental situation
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

Storyland
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Gandollar(f): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Thank GOD you are aware of your parental situation
I do.

I'm not an Omo ale like you.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Mosesvic11(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
femisplash:
When Tinubu said they'd Labour in vain, they thought he was joking.
Presidential election is between BAT and Atiku, other structureless mushroom parties are nothing but clowns.
did obi contest any election in odin? What is the strength of the labour party candidate in odin? Tinubu will be rejected comes 2023 .
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by phymat(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2022
I dont even understand what is going on again , Did Lasun Yusuf not say that he is the most popular candidate amongst the rest in the Governorship debate with Arise TV ?
How come he got just 2k + ?
Nawa oooo
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by shedy03(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nothing for that terrorist party grin
Despite Mallam ganduje's sermon in the mosque, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.