Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared (57531 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / NASS Leadership: Why APC Accord May Crumble / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by cuteboy2: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
But BAT also classified PDP as a mushroom party. How can a mushroom party beat an agbado party.

Anyway, just know that Osun voting was not on party basis. Strictly individuals. Adeleke was preferred to Lasun, because Lasun is seen as a planted candidate of APC. Same with SDP candidate.

When the presidential election comes, e go shock you.

femisplash:
When Tinubu said they'd Labour in vain, they thought he was joking.
Presidential election is between BAT and Atiku, other structureless mushroom parties are nothing but clowns.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Tareq1105: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Georgejeez:
Congratulations to the good people of Osun, Congrats to Sen Adeleke, congrats to Davido and the biggest congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar..

Don't go there, which incoming president? All politics are local therefore don't be too happy to use this to permutate for presidential election.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by wonderr(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
oyeb15:
The iragbiji drugie com Lagos Landlord is first been rejected by his native people.

South West and Nigeria will show him next year.
and I hope you can see that your favorite party is going places up labour party
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
OVOPeterBen:
Congratulations to PDP well deserved victory.

I would rather say congratulations to Adeleke for a well deserved victory.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by lagosrd: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Where are all the APC e rats. They have suddenly gone into oblivion.

Gbogbo won ati baba won ti Lule gbaaaaa
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Timekeeper452: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
wman:

Ditto for you. Adeleke doesn't know you exist.
I never expected any proof from him.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Tareq1105: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
VERDA:

Lol, I think this vote was more for personalities though, and people were angry with the governor's performance

Exactly, the man is too gentle to be involved in politics.

The truth is that the people wanted Adeleke and not necessarily PDP. So Atiku should not take the victory to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
You really need it, anything that can make you sleep this days.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by IbileIfe: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP - 403, 371
APC - 375,027

Winning by less than 30, 000 votes shows that Senator Adeleke was luckier or paid for more votes than the incumbent Governor Oyetola.

PDP will lose to APC in Osun State in the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by gentlegenius(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzz! grin grin ;
The Labour Party also laboured for Nothing with 2,729 votes….but they would expect miracles to happen in Feb 2023 when they expect to suddenly beat everybody to win the Presidency. Na yam? Dreamers, the lot! grin grin
Sounds like someone who is pained about APC loss and is using the Labour party's poor outing in Osun to console himself.

But let me ask you... Who was the Labour party candidate? How popular is he? Did Osun people believe in him to rescue their state?

People are getting wiser and they now vote individuals, not party logos.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by rickyrex(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin
this kind person for dey more hurrible with his words had it been nah APC win. but man no be GOD. say congratulations and move on. am very sure igbos residing in osun voted for adeleke
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by sevenhundred(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So LP got more vote than NNPP?
if the election was conducted in the north labour party will not get quarter of what nnpp got in osun.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Cmanforall: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
DeOTR:

It still has a lot to do in common. Save this post. Peter Obi will get as much vote in Osun next year as this LP governor candidate got if things remain as they are.
But the question should be who the labour candidate for Osun is?
Was he an acceptable candidate?
Before Nigerians forget, some old corrupt politicians are decamping to Labout party simply because they lost their old party’s ticket, and perhaps hope to ride on Obi's acceptance to win.

Maybe Nigerians will start voting for individuals rather than parties
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by IgOga(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Glad to know that people's votes now count....I think 2023 election will be interesting.

Adeleke won 2018 election but inec and apc ojoro gave it to Oyetola....now he's reclaimed his mandate.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by IgOga(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
IbileIfe:
PDP - 403, 371
APC - 375,027

Winning by less than 30, 000 votes shows that Senator Adeleke was luckier or paid for more votes than the incumbent Governor Oyetola.

PDP will lose to APC in Osun State in the 2023 presidential election.

I expect APC to win Osun by about 70% in the presidential election because Tinubu is a Yoruba man..... Otherwise if APC had presented a Fulani man like PDP....Obi would have won Osun by 70%
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by ifechukwu736: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
In 2023, we are going to reject both APC and PDP, God willing. Electoral revolution is comingIn 2023, we are going to reject both APC and PDP, God willing. Electoral revolution is coming...

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Princelumide: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to the winner...
cool wink

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by OVOPeterBen(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

I would rather say congratulations to Adeleke for a well deserved victory.
It's your choice sir! Happy Sunday.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by DJInfluence: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
What's the state population that the numbered of votes is less than 1m?

Nigerians don't vote and they expect change. Imagine if 10m people came out to vote, how many votes will the politicians buy?
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by alibiz: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP: 403,371
APC: 375,027
Accord: 4,515
LP: 2,729
SDP: 515
With this report Tinubu prophecy is coming true...
APC is laboring in vain
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by OkoAnike(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
wman:
I do not think the dancing Senator has much to offer Osun State.

I hope he proves me wrong.

I totally agree with you brother..., I hope he will do otherwise but again, how can you give what you don't have?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by nesphil(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
So una no wan Oduduwa Republic again?
Why are you talking as if it's only the Igbos who wanted to leave?
Hypocrite, shey Sunday Igboho na Igbo man abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Olachase:
Congratulation to adeleke of pdp tho I'm a fan of APC, I pray he adeleke moves osun state forward after all south west progress na Yorubas progress.

By next week our brothers from South East will resume with their usual words

Yoruba muslim

By next year Biafra must GO

grin grin grin
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Tomek09(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Labourers Party O lule. Just a little over 2,000 votes in the whole Osun State. Peter Obituary o lule.

APC did exceptional well despite traitors and betrayers in the midst lead by Aregberascal the roadside refrigerator technician and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

That was a very exceptional performance. Well done Jagaban Borgu, well done Engr Dr Iyiola Omisore PhD, well done Oyetola. We are proud of you dogged fighters
Yen yen yen. Gerrout
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Realestatevixen: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

You are really in sifia pains. I feel your pain bro
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Bombeverybody: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
He has nothing to prove to you. All that matters is that the people got what they want at the helm of affair. There is thing that follows whoever you support in an election , so far he wins, you are vindicated. If he perform woefully, you bury your head in shame later on.
The reason Buhari woeful performance doesn't get more than enough attention was because majority of the people supported, the happiness and satisfaction that ought to come after his exit in 2023 came when he won in 2015. So nothing left to celebrate

wman:
I do not think the dancing Senator has much to offer Osun State.

I hope he proves me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by pacespot(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nice, I never rooted for the Labour Party candidate to win but to create awareness for the party in Osun.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by famology(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
How APC/PDP won Local Government

PDP: 403,371
APC: 375,027
Accord: 4,515
LP: 2,729
SDP: 515

Labour party get 2k votes. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by shinealight(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
gentlegenius:

Sounds like someone who is pained about APC loss and is using the Labour party's poor outing in Osun to console himself.

But let me ask you... Who was the Labour party candidate? How popular is he? Did Osun people believe in him to rescue their state?

People are getting wiser and they now vote individuals, not party logos.

Lolzz! grin
Honourable Lasun is quite popular in Osun as member of House of Reps and he was even mentioned for Speakership at one time.
Anyway, don’t expect miracles from Labour Party on account of Obi …..otherwise there may be gnashing of teeth in the end oo!
Personally, I reckon the guy should have stayed put in PDP and fight it out…even as VP. Afterall at 60, he’s still a young man.
Let’s wait and see! wink
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by JealousCobra(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Loser party sef try get 2000 vote after Obi came to beg

Atiku 1, : Tinubu 1 others 0

2023 Na war

Hahahaha,

Goal post changer, the 375,025 votes APC got were heavily induced.

Still una lose...e sweet me die thou am kilometers away from Osun but am drinking right now to celebrate!! grin

LP really tried in respective of not giving any body Shi Shi..

We will wait for una 2023.
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by Lightorder: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cj4charles:
That was how they were saying Adeleke was winning on Twitter poll that he can not defeat Oyetola in polling unit...... All those APC uchins are all silent now trying to shift goal post grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
those agberos are still in 2015
Re: Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared by franchasofficia: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
diplomat058:
LooL

I find it laughably stupid of deranged Ipob Bingos always screaming "Yoruba Muslims" on this forum. If only they realize that Yorùbá people are ONE and not swayed by the kind of stupid sentiments that they are using to destroy their region
Osun is probably a Muslim majority state, and the Local Govts that voted Adeleke are also Muslim dominated parts, but we don't consider that rubbish amongst ourselves in Yorùbá land

For me, as a Christian Yoruba, I am an Omoluabi first and foremost, which means discrimination on petty sentiments, is not our thing.

Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke
Me I am a devout Muslim, almost an Alfa from Eleyele in Ife Central, Osun State and I am bold to tell you that we real devout Muslims will never vote a Christian, be it Yoruba or any other. Islam first, my Yoruba tribe second, so u are on your own ogbeni angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.