Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner (80698 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 3:39am On Jul 18, 2022
toprealman:
It always starts like this.
Remember Portable and his prostration antics?
stfu!
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2022
unmask:
Tinubu's influence is in Lagos......in other states, if they don't want you, they don't want you
even in Lagos state him go soon lose out. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Okobola146: 3:47am On Jul 18, 2022
I was really touched by this man's humility. Imagine prostrating fully on the ground in the public for his brother. And some people dey nairaland dey do gra gra banning people like sey na dem get the whole world. Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by egunna(m): 4:10am On Jul 18, 2022
gozie112:
oga keep quiet..na Muslim be the problem of Nigeria..in fact the problem of the world...no wonder America no dey give una breathing space.. terrorist religion
if u had any modicum of sense in u,u wud know that america itself is the problem of the world.secondly,we don't expect a breathing space from them coz they are done with Christianity,only Islam is left standing.they therefore will have to do everything and anything just to see it crumble and become like christianity.sad reality for u and ur ilks.dont take my word for it,look for this documentary "the arrivals" and educate urself and ur family.dont quote me again,am not ur type.i have given u a direction,go see for urself
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by KingLarry04: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Which one is Yoruba Christian again, my people let’s not get divided because of a selfish agenda , Muslim Muslim ticket or not, all we need is a competent hand,
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by KingLarry04: 4:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Emmaari:
I don't really care abt Nigeria politics,I have never voted befor, bt anything that will vote out evil APC in the next general election is ok by me. Nonsense
Oga pls vote for the sake of your kid’s future
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Cromagnon: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Pusyiter:
This is lesson to all to note that only God determines if it is your turn
Yeah you just sit at home and you will be determined?
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Bigchristo22(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Imo state governor is next on target tongue

He will be disgraced out of IMO state government house from next governorship election.
That has been on my mind since I saw Osun stage election results grin grin
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Oyecool: 5:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Bulk of the votes he got was from Muslims in Osun State and so check the statistics of the local government he got a lots of votes.
As for Tinubu Presidency is two different ball game.
This day Muslims in Southwest can not be bully without serious consequences.
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by brizziedos(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Get $25 when you sign up here https://eq-task.buzz/95208740389202 and withdraw it instantly
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Baba Olowo himself

They outspent Jagaban dollars for dollars, pounds for pounds

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference
I never heard this before but I am impressed by it. Really impressed by such gesture
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by seunmsg(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Funflipper:

Adeleke is a muslim

Ademola Jackson Adeleke is a Muslim.
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by DECLAN2015(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Christian-Christian ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

Don't mind him
Southeast that have voting pdp since time immemorial
Highly predictable people
Nothing concern yoruba with relegion
We are omoluabi
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by VERDA: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2022
BBBricks:

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria get used to it
How many wives do Christians marry, how many kids do they have?
I knew a man who has 50 children in Kano.
Welcome to Nigeria, it's not brain or power, it's God's blessing.
Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?

All this evil people spewing trash all over the place, how are the 19 nonthern states governed by Muslims, your a big liar.

This ignorant fellow does not know elections are held on Saturdays cos people have to work weekdays, all this mumu unintelligent people we have occupying space. From this nonsense typed it's obvious some people's brains have been replaced with catarrh.

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by BigCowH0rn: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

This goes to show your lack of knowledge about how we roll in the SW. Majority of Osun people are Muslims and they voted for Adeleke who is a Christian. In fact, the Osun PDP ticket was a Christian-Christian ticket and nobody made an issue out of it. Religion was never a consideration in the election.

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there.

Even if you ... sorry... we are stupid in our tribal bigotry we should learn pretend online.

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by gozie112(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2022
egunna:
if u had any modicum of sense in u,u wud know that america itself is the problem of the world.secondly,we don't expect a breathing space from them coz they are done with Christianity,only Islam is left standing.they therefore will have to do everything and anything just to see it crumble and become like christianity.sad reality for u and ur ilks.dont take my word for it,look for this documentary "the arrivals" and educate urself and ur family.dont quote me again,am not ur type.i have given u a direction,go see for urself
America remain a Christian country,go Bleep urself... terrorist
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by maiquel: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Baba Olowo himself

They outspent Jagaban dollars for dollars, pounds for pounds

Adeleke University gave so much scholarship to the poor that you wonder if it was a charity University... Full scholarship, feeding, books and accommodation without connection or preference

Anywhere belle face na front...
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 07kjb: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=114816624]

We don’t play the dirty and divisive politics of religion in the SW. Go to your SE and be playing your silly religious cards there. [/quopte].

There is no way Muslims will be in majority in osun
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
inoki247:

Lol leave doz people and stop doing Shalaye nothing u fit du to convince dem with dere bitterness....

Maybe because dey av intolerance for other religion dey want us to start killing ourselves in our family because of religion....

Apart from Ilorin wey no b South West sef na dere u fit see fanatics of Muslim everybody fit be Muslim for dere family house nd always using religion to play dere own politics...

Hardly will you see a family in the west without the 3 religion....

And we still come together du our family meeting in peace greet each other for Family WhatsApp group....

Trash..

Tell that to MURIC and stop zuzuing around the block..

Always seeking for notice
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Trash..

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by inoki247: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2022
300Spartans:

Trash..

You people can only be fooled by MURIC even we in d west no know dem na u brainwash kid from oda region dey use dere News get orgasm....

If someone from UK and Finland can brainwash you people to start killing yourself and saying the president as been cloned.....

Who I be to argue with someone who like living a brainwash life.....

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by 300Spartans: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2022
inoki247:

You people can only be fooled by MURIC even we in d west no know dem na u brainwash kid from oda region dey use dere News get orgasm....

If someone from UK and Finland can brainwash you people to start killing yourself and saying the president as been cloned.....

Who I be to argue with someone who like living a brainwash life.....

Talking to a full blooded Niger-delta man. I will always remain South South
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by lagosrd: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Who gave you history. Majority of osun people are not moslems . Shogbo bring out tour evidence and I will show you data to support mine own

1 Like

Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by aribisala0(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
go Sidon. Who English epp for Nigeria?
Enlish help nobody . It is turue. We no be English people
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by diddy25(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said. I’m a Muslim and I voted Ademola because we are tired of APC devilish activities. “My mom retired since 2019 while those before her haven’t been paid till now. South west politics pass religion. Oyinlola and Erelu was Christian Christian ticket and we can feel the positive impact. South west run show with sense not sentiment
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Sophiemikey: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by B2Bmen: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2022
BBBricks:

Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday)
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the remaining?
I hope u are not counting benue kogi taraba platue among the 19 state controled by your so called Muslim? Coming to your so-called 50 wife's check the child mortality rate of the north and south and tell me which one is more higher then tell me how many of those 50 wife's children survive during birth and balance it with the south with low child mortality rate and tell me what is the essence of giving birth to 50 children at the end only 22 survive and giving birth to 30 at the end 23 survive? Oga that your gimmick of the north marries 2000 wife's is an old story. Besides who tell u sey urhobo man no dey marry 50 wife's? Dem take wife swear for urhobo man if u nor no know am now. If u keep money keep wife for were urhobo man dey wife go miss money go still dey were e dey, that one no make urhobo many pass all the tribe for Niger Delta reason dem no dey take care of all this children how many go survive before adult hold? The women do their best and live the rest for God their husbands don't care who survive fine who die no wahala. So don't come here and talk crab about Muslims being the majority in Nigeria land mark no be population. Na u do the census? Abi u just won talk like the normal Muslim northern politicians
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Jackbaur88: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Olodo, there are more Christian governors in Nigeria than Muslims. It's not all Northern states that have Muslim governors, go and check Benue, Taraba, Plateau etc.

SE is 99% Christians. SS is 90% Christians. SW is 55-60% Christians, before you argue, ask why Ondo and Ekiti always have Christian governors. It's because Christians are predominant there. While in other SW States, it's 50-50 for each religion.

In the NC, it is 50-50. In the NE, it is 65% Muslims and 35% Christians. Virtually all the states in NE has Christians in them except Taraba that has majority Christians. It is only in the NW that you have 90% Muslims.

When you tally the figures, then you know that there ain't more Muslims than Christians regardless of them breeding like rabbits.
The 50-50% for North Central is too close. 60% for Christians and 40 for Muslims. Check out plateau, Benue, Nasarawa and the Fct. Niger, Kogi and Kwara have good Christian populations
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by B2Bmen: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Greenscientist:

This one has never been to the North.

I doubt if the whole of south east is even up to Kano in population.

Muslim are by far more than Christian in N

He even said North central is 50-50.
now I understand u lack wisdom. U think registered voters are total population?
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by B2Bmen: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Godboi14 post=114835578]Taraba,Benue and plateaus states are Christian governors

Politicians know this and that's why all our elections are always on Saturday (after Jumuat prayers on Friday).
Secular state my ass, answer this question by yourself, out of 36 states, 19 is controlled by the Muslim North, so who is indirectly controlling the ] u keep mentioning wife's and children it makes it sound like all Muslim marries 50 wife's why All Christian's marry 1 wife and gave birth to half child. I don't know how to qauntify your mode of reasoning
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by walefresh3(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Omooor, the respect is deserved.
Carry go sir we the yoruba Christian are giving you our full support.
Let all sensible Nigeria put hands together to vote out APC with there Muslim Muslim ticket.
Note: I'm not Among adan people.
I'm fully obedient and yusful to my great country Nigeria

Nyamiri impostor... Why are you ashamed of your OSU identity ?
Stupidity runs in your blood... You dis bigoted- lunatic....from sad eastern nigeria...
2023 will be a doom for all enemies of this great nation using lies and pretentious act to assume power without any knowledges of governing a republic states like nigeria...

Your obi is a bigoted Nigerian , a secessionist , an arsonist , religion fanactic and a serials liar..
He hate Islam.... Hate every other tribes except ibos...

All we want is a unifiere , a nationalist , a detribalised personified and a leader with charisma and knowledges to govern a complicity Nation like nigeria....

Peter obi didn't March any of the categories mentioned above....all he knows is to lie and keep talking....
Someone that failed woefully in small anambra....till date no legacies that can be traced to him except the state University that other state governors had built in the past..

The truth is , anambranians are suffering , most anambranians celebrities made it in Lagos.... The Obidient should tell us .. what has he done differently from others...

Many past governors had built state University ... TINUBU , buhari and Atiku had done perfectly well for Nigerians .... What has Peter obi done for the anambranians... Because as of today ..many are still trooping to Lagos like refugees...

Pls take your obi shit to alaigbo and stop creating nucernce on social medias...

Walefresh3 say so...

I stand with jagaban....
Re: Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner by Greenscientist: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2022
B2Bmen:
now I understand u lack wisdom. U think registered voters are total population?

You don't need to insult me to drive your point.

What will make you say Christian are more populous? It is simple Muslim keep a large family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.