Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? (6284 Views)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? by OsilaGama(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2022
dejavubobo1:
This woman can scream. House full of different martial artist
Hahahah exactly everybody the throw Chinese inside �

1 Like

Re: If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? by BeanmanX(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2022
ogtavia:
Kung fu hustle. It's also on Netflix.
Dat film make sense dat year,,,,,make I watch am again grin
Re: If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? by Olasco973: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
OsilaGama:
I have been searching for the tittle of this funny Chinese movie..
I can remember one character where a bald headed man has the ability to fly so high and also cause loads of destructions..
He has a kind of � Frog throat that blows up and gets flaccid...
Here is the picture of one of the characters

Search:Princess and seven kung-fu mastekurs
Re: If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? by Airoflaw(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2022
How can somebody be stepping on feet and the feet they enter ground. Lie they too much for this film
Re: If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? by Boosheman(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's either one of Jakie Or Jetlee's movies.

Nah... Stephen Chow, same Dude that did SHAOLIN SOCCER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa / Seun Should Marry Linda Ikeji / PICTURE Of My Blonde Chick. Choi! See Pusssy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.