Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

SORRY - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SORRY (3070 Views)

Never Say Sorry To A Woman For These 4 Things In A Relationship! Its A Taboo / Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SORRY by Nemesis0147(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
People dy this forum oh
Re: SORRY by ahnie: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: SORRY by Mercury12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
high6ixx:
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164

You are spamming nairaland in guise of searching for relationship as if ladies no dey Ibadan. If you are looking for a lady to use for ritual God will not let you see one

high6ixx:
if that's what your family's are doing well goodluck with it and most you reply to my post I'm looking and I know the reason why I came to nairaland a friend says that I will surely see serious relationship here so what's your problem sir ?

high6ixx:
mind your business boi

Look at this pained nonentity. I pray no girl call that number out of desperation. If you really sincere I dare you to come out of the ghost mode. Upload your pictures and ID in your topic for verification so that if anything happens, It can be traced back to you. Otherwise just shut up. U forget the killer of akwa ibom job seeker killer used the your kind of same mode of operation on this platform to get the poor girl
Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: SORRY by 417mokolade: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
For?For?...
Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: SORRY by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
if that's what your family's are doing well goodluck with it and most you reply to my post I'm looking and I know the reason why I came to nairaland a friend says that I will surely see serious relationship here so what's your problem sir ?

Mercury12:

You are spamming nairaland in guise of searching for relationship as if ladies no dey Ibadan. If you are looking for a lady to use for ritual God will not let you see one
Re: SORRY by okunwaye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Look at this ungreatful soul, oga thank you for the names calling after everything i did to you.
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2022
This is painful, you even went ahead and tell people about me on other threads. you were afraid of my money but you collected it, why not refuse to take it from me.

i gave you that money for free and is not expecting you to pay back. but pls, don't ever call my number again if you don't want thunder to fire you.

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Ifailed22:

Good morning sir,

pls i sent you a message. i'm sorry about this. i did not know you will be angry about this post. i will try and take it down now
You are maaad, i'm sorry killll you there. is this what you meant when you ask permission from me to post how i help you? look at this one o, even after warning you not to mention me, you went ahead and do it. God will punish you for this ungreatful act.

stop calling my line pls
Re: SORRY by purples25(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
I don't know how someone will help you and you would be mocking the person. Imagine statements like:

'how can a deaf man help an able man'

'how can someone's dream be to enter an airplane...no be juju be that.'

'my WEIRD meeting with a nairalander'

What else does it look like but mockery. I refuse to see it as anything but mockery. You are upset that someone you would normally look down on extended help to you.

Hell, you even told people all about his farm! All about his debt! All about his life! Asking people look at this weird man....your WEIRD encounter with a nairalander.

He gave you money o, not that he did wrong towards you.

I want to say you are so ungrateful and go to hell! But I will not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Ifailed22:

Pls sir, i did not mention your name anywhere sir. pls let talk on phone. i will explain.

i am sorry to make you feel bad
I still repeat that thunder will fire you. i don't blame you at all, i blame myself for involving in your mess that did not concern me.

pls stop calling me, i gave you all the 15k for free. but if you get mind, mention or call me anywhere again. i will take you to the cleaners ahswear

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
You claim to broke and sick but i smelt alcohol when we met that morning. you were using a android phone that could fetch you money, at first you were pretending to be sick and walking like one but later changed and even drank 2bottles of beer. Even with all this red flags, i made up my mind and help you unconditionally.

But just look at how you describe me on this thread. should i go on to say what you did when we met? Oga don't ever in your miserable mention or call my number.

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Reminderz: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:
You claim to broke and sick but i smelt alcohol when we met that morning. you were using a android phone that could fetch you money, at first you were pretending to be sick and walking like one but later changed and even drank 2bottles of beer. Even with all this red flags, i made up my mind and help you unconditionally.

But just look at how you describe me on this thread. should i go on to say what you did when we met? Oga don't ever in your miserable mention or call my number.
let me help him beg you on his behalf. he's very sorry Sir. I'm sure he doesn't mean it that way. ifailed22, you were supposed to respect him. even if you want to appreciate him, this is not the way to go. some of the words you used (even if you meant well), is not good.

the fact that he told you not to mention him should have made you not even think about it. you should have honoured him. sometimes people wants to genuinely help, but situations like this makes people unwilling to help. you shouldn't have mentioned his name at all. like he said, with all the red flags he saw on you, he still went on to help you and even taught you some valuable lessons. you just have to apologise to him deeply and try to take this thread down if possible.

please sir, forgive him. Please.
Re: SORRY by Reminderz: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
purples25:
I don't know how someone will help you and you would be mocking the person. Imagine statements like:

'how can a deaf man help an able man'

'how can someone's dream be to enter an airplane...no be juju be that.'

'my WEIRD meeting with a nairalander'

What else does it look like but mockery. I refuse to see it as anything but mockery. You are upset that someone you would normally look down on extended help to you.

Hell, you even told people all about his farm! All about his debt! All about his life! Asking people look at this weird man....your WEIRD encounter with a nairalander.

He gave you money o, not that he did wrong towards you.

I want to say you are so ungrateful and go to hell! But I will not.
he has already realised his mistakes and apologize. he's very wrong. the fact that he later mentioned the person even when he was told not to do that is totally wrong. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. just die down the matter... everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Reminderz:

he has already realised his mistakes and apologize. he's very wrong. the fact that he later mentioned the person even when he was told not to do that is totally wrong. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. just die down the matter... everything will be alright.
I have forgiven him but i don't have anything to do with that niggar. This is the second time i help someone on this forum and got this kind of treatment.
Re: SORRY by Reminderz: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:

I have forgiven him but i don't have anything to do with that niggar. This is the second time i help someone on this forum and got this kind of treatment.
I'm very sorry to hear that sir. that kind of thing hurts but please don't be annoyed sir. just forgive everyone who has ever offended you. please.
Re: SORRY by purples25(f): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Reminderz:

Amen. I hope they settle.
Re: SORRY by apiski(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
siofra:
He's weird.
No, he's not. He has a unique way of life. In fact, I would to be like him in many ways except being deaf and dumb.
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
apiski:

No, he's not. He has a unique way of life. In fact, I would to be like him in many ways except being deaf and dumb.
You see what i was saying? i'm only deaf and not dumb, i can talk very well.

ifailed22 this thread is still here till now even after you promise to delete it.
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
purples25:

Amen. I hope they settle.
There is nothing to settle between me and that boy. I gave him a condition for peace to delete all his posts that relates to me but everything is still here till now. I can easily forgive for anything an individual did wrongly to me but i use to feel bad when someone looks down on me because of my condition and usually find it difficult to forgive such person.
Re: SORRY by purples25(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:

There is nothing to settle between me and that boy. I gave him a condition for peace to delete all his posts that relates to me but everything is still here till now. I can easily forgive for anything an individual did wrongly to me but i use to feel bad when someone looks down on me because of my condition and usually find it difficult to forgive such person.

He will delete everything, please forgive him.
Re: SORRY by Ifailed22: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:
Done sir,
i'm sorry
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ifailed22:

Done sir,

i'm sorry
GOOD.

As for the 10k, I give it to you free but do me this favour, We never met before and it should stay that way.
Re: SORRY by Kingkum: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
purples25:

He will delete everything, please forgive him.
Thanks dear, the issue has been settle now. i appreciate your efforts to make peace between us.

1 Like

Re: SORRY by purples25(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:

Thanks dear, the issue has been settle now. i appreciate your efforts to make peace between us.

Okay, I'm so glad that all is well.
Re: SORRY by apiski(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingkum:
You see what i was saying? i'm only deaf and not dumb, i can talk very well.
OK, Sorry about that. My bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes N@k*d To Teach People How To Bath / Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! / Romance Section Love Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.