Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post (51910 Views)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Dybala11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
DominusPrime:

Exactly. Going by this the dead meat griller has no reason to castigate Jonathan. But since he is a hypocrite with dlinke standards when it comes to apc he will become dumb when you mention that
His level of hypocrisy is appalling. grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by FireUpNow(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Another failure
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ogbeni has become Obidient. grin

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by TheOgaBoss: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dybala11:

If Aregbe-rascal did not misrule Osun and desecrated the state treasury then Oyetola wouldn't need any dirty work to become the governor-elect in 2018. By the way, lemme correct your notion, the dirty work that brought in Oyetola as the governor was done by Senator Omisore and co. Omisore was rewarded for this with various incentives. He was under investigation by EFCC or so and had his passport ceized, suddenly the case got withdrawn and he was also appointed as the national secretary of APC even though he was not an APC member as at that 2018. Thinkabout it comrade. grin
so y did the same omisore not repeat the same feat now? The only factor that has changed between last election and now is the non participation of areghe and his followers so it is safe to say he was a major contributor to their last success. Also oyetola had 4 years to make a positive impression and carve out a niche for himself, what did he achieve?

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Bluntemperor: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Na lie

Damage Control

Politicians are the same in Nigeria!
Remember Alh.Atiku did similar thing not too long and he quickly cleaned the twitter, without knowing others have noted it!
So it's no news, afterall,you are enjoying your America tours with Madam!
Remember,no American would be having serious elections matters at backyard while their Minister will embark on such ridiculous tour!
At whose expense did the Minister incurring the tour/ travelling debt/cost?
It can only happens in Nigeria because we are not disciplined and very corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by AntiBMC(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
hamedollar:
Nigerians are likely to be facing another doom in the next four years.

All the major candidates people are clamoring for have their shortcomings.

Starting from Tinubu is old, his party brought hardship to masses. And he enjoys moving with touts

Atiku is clueless, he has no vision, he just wants to be there as Mr president.

Peter obi, if he won Biafra will come out stronger and a quick way for Nigeria to separate. Another regret awaiting to be falling on Nigerians

And how is the third point a doom? It's only a doom message for shortsighted, selfish people who don't see past their noses and fulani people. Every other tribe imprisoned in this mirage of a nation, will appreciate the separation. Cos it'd be an opportunity for them to grow themselves and their culture in every way possible. No limitations stemming from forced unions

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by chysam: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

BAT 2023 SURE PASS....
IMSHA ALLAH ....

That is if he is wise enough to contest for the seat of Lagos Governor now that he still has the chance to command Sanwolu to step down for him.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Emir01: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dybala11:

If Aregbe-rascal did not misrule Osun and desecrated the state treasury then Oyetola wouldn't need any dirty work to become the governor-elect in 2018. By the way, lemme correct your notion, the dirty work that brought in Oyetola as the governor was done by Senator Omisore and co. Omisore was rewarded for this with various incentives. He was under investigation by EFCC or so and had his passport ceized, suddenly the case got withdrawn and he was also appointed as the national secretary of APC even though he was not an APC member as at that 2018. Thinkabout it comrade. grin

Aregbesola is stone hearted person not a good leader as we thought. You don't over fight in this game of politics. In politics you win some nd loose some. He distracted Oyetola too much even b4 party primary. We will remind him in d future.

2 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by kingsley989(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
hamedollar:

Starting from Tinubu is old, his party brought hardship to masses. And he enjoys moving with touts

Peter obi, if he won Biafra will come out stronger and a quick way for Nigeria to separate. Another regret awaiting to be falling on Nigerians
Who told you Obi as president will give home the power to help Biafra Separate?

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Onyipk: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Itsokayo:
Oyetola is already a billionaire. Him loosing an election does not decreases his wealth, connection and influence. All these poor people that want to kill themselves becos of Adeleke just dey make me laugh.

I am not the political type oo. One thing that is certain is that all politicians are the same.

Since Oyetola is a billionaire like you noted, why then did he contest for the election?
Reason it out...

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Gandollar(f): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Arokayss:

Oloriburuku, can't you pass a comment without saying sth banner, because you don't have root mean you're a BASTARD it's making your stupidity so idiotic, anuofia
.. sth banal.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by forerunner022(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu worshippers no wan drag their godship with a mere mortal

While Aregbe is the next Yoruba god ... and they must deal with it

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Yes power to the people come 2023, but certainly not with Atiku/Okowa ticket. Affliction shall not arise a second time. PDP started this misrule and misplaced priority of opportunities. we need a breath of fresh air. Be Obi-dient and Yus-ful

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Gandollar(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunjungle1:
Sorry oo. Who know the number of voters labour party got in osun election? grin grin grin
Tinubu the orisa of yorubas was disgraced. That's enough.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Baba don already pass him message.. all this one he dey do now na it oyibo dey call 'damage control'
Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 6hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by fergie001: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lamasta:

Boss diplomatic greetings to you

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Gandollar(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingsley989:

Whereas it will be the other way round.

His comment is a glimpse into the mind of an illiterate hater.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Snowx: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

BAT 2023 SURE PASS....
IMSHA ALLAH ....

Anu mpama!!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Dybala11(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Emir01:

Aregbesola is stone hearted person not a good leader as we thought. You don't over fight in this game of politics. In politics you win some nd loose some. He distracted Oyetola too much even b4 party primary. We will remind him in d future.
I never saw Aregbe as a leader material honestly, people massively followed him in the 2007 governorship election here thinking that he's the solution to Osun state's leadership problem. He disappointed everyone following him, even those of us not really convinced about him from the onset he disappointed us join in his second tenure. I'm still waiting for his followers to rationalize the thought that brought the messing up of schools and wasting the state resources in Osun during Aregbe's tenure, it was not an informed decision at all. He wasted valuable state resources to close down some schools and merge different schools together, he also went ahead and made new school uniform too. I'm still looking for how the educational sector in Osun state benefited from that horrendous act.
Another area I'm still looking for closure/clarity is on how he desecrated the state finances before he left the government house, incoming governors are in for one hell of a ride mate. I can go on and on and on concerning Aregbe's misrule. grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by GardenOfGod(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
richiemcgold:
this is one of the negative effects when you allow others to manage your social media handles.

anything tweeted by trump is by trump himself; no debunking.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Iamolukorede(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Itsokayo:
Oyetola is already a billionaire. Him loosing an election does not decreases his wealth, connection and influence. All these poor people that want to kill themselves becos of Adeleke just dey make me laugh.

I am not the political type oo. One thing that is certain is that all politicians are the same.

I seconded you to this, I wonder when Nigerians will learn but mark my words they will learn the hard way when the times comes, what diff will Apc or pdp make in between this catastrophic situation. The noise and dance is shameless to, what exactly are they jubilating about, maybe the now pdp slogan Bs..
kingsley989:

Look I'm not a politician but I have political sense, this was how buhari was noised for change in 2015, learn not to trust politicians they are all political animals like you, things change and plan could go wrong, now I'm not BAtified or Atikulate I hate both party with will big balls but I don't trust Obitified either coz he just started his movement and truth be told I don't see him wining the presidential election come next year.

Selah ..

3 Likes

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by excel101(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114825612:
CONGRATULATIONS to the citizens of Osun State for peacefully electing the man who they want to govern them for the next 4 years.
We wish everyone in the State of Liberty and Service the very best in life.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless Osun State.
God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

And we are not forgetting the good work of our Darling Daddy.
A man of virtue and honesty.
May God continue to bless him all the days of his life.
Who exactly is the Daddy you're referring to?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by maiquel: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114825612:
CONGRATULATIONS to the citizens of Osun State for peacefully electing the man who they want to govern them for the next 4 years.
We wish everyone in the State of Liberty and Service the very best in life.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless Osun State.
God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

And we are not forgetting the good work of our Darling Daddy.
A man of virtue and honesty.
May God continue to bless him all the days of his life.

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by EagleSquare1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Politicians like Hon. Busayo Oluwole Oke of Obokun/Oriade Federal Constituency of Osun State personally operate their social media accounts and take responsibility for any post.

Why would Hon. Minister Rauf Aregbesola blame his media team? Some politicians take lots of things for granted. Even your personal account on social media you outsource!

politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02aeEk58KYmqJJSDbqjSsYYrBzp41KPrCs5ntT8Vp6sG6VqiLScBFqhV1tHKpi2Q6ql&id=100044200611209

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7232542/osun-election-aregbesola-posts-cryptic
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Emir01: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dybala11:

I never saw Aregbe as a leader material honestly, people massively followed him in the 2007 governorship election here thinking that he's the solution to Osun state's leadership problem. He disappointed everyone following him, even those of us not really convinced about him from the onset he disappointed us join in his second tenure. I'm still waiting for his followers to rationalize the thought that brought the messing up of schools and wasting the state resources in Osun during Aregbe's tenure, it was not an informed decision at all. He wasted valuable state resources to close down some schools and merge different schools together, he also went ahead and made new school uniform too. I'm still looking for how the educational sector in Osun state benefited from that horrendous act.
Another area I'm still looking for closure/clarity is on how he desecrated the state finances before he left the government house, incoming governors are in for one hell of a ride mate. I can go on and on and on concerning Aregbe's misrule. grin

Very good we know him better now. Look at those Ekiti guys after Asiwaju won primary they dropped their grievances nd look at d larger picture even Amosun for that matter. I pray Adeleke have good knowledge to Govern dat state.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by PointZerom: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Too late bro, we already saw it .

You were not at the mega rally, even travelled a day to the election. No need to play hide and seek, be a man , stand by the people like pa adebanjo

Well said bro.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by EagleSquare1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gov Oyetola is already a billionaire, right?
Ok. But EFCC can drastically reduce his wealth, except he is a genuine billionaire with appropriate wealth.

Iamolukorede:

I seconded you to this, I wonder when Nigerians will learn but mark my words they will learn the hard way when the times comes, what diff will Apc or pdp make in between this catastrophic situation. The noise and dance is shameless to, what exactly are they jubilating about, maybe the now pdp slogan Bs..

Look I'm not a politician but I have political sense, this was how buhari was noised for change in 2015, learn not to trust politicians they are all political animals like you, things change and plan could go wrong, now I'm not BAtified or Atikulate I hate both party with will big balls but I don't trust Obitified either coz he just started his movement and truth be told I don't see him wining the presidential election come next year.

Selah ..
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by studentofTruth: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
hamedollar:

I don't believe your assertion about Obi. Obi winning the election will permanently put an end to the Biafra agitation, just like Jonathan helped calm the Nigerdeltan agitation (MEND) then.

Moreover, if you know Obi, you will know he's a nonsense man.Obi doesn't support Biafra and his psychological makeup is not the type for giving undue privilege based on where one is from. He would rather throw his family under the bus than have them undermine his self-righteousness.

I have an elder brother like that. Funny enough, he looks exactly like Obi and wears similar glasses. Dude is a priest in Europe but would never help any of his siblings crossover to Europe. It's that bad for those species of human beings. As a sibling or relative, you will almost hate them, but on the other hand, they are often very efficient and good in what they do.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by zealousayo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
Itsokayo:

Your post clearly shows you are a political type. Are people not fighting for Oyetola too? Maybe Adeleke is the only politician that has supporters.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I have shown the video to a lot of my colleagues resident in the US as well.
That Guy who recorded him has got absolute right to do so.
In Fact, he would have sued AREGBERascal if he had ever touched his phone.
Next Time the politicians should avoid Nigeria dominated communities.
They should go to States like Iowa, Wyoming
No hiding place 4u Guys!
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Iamolukorede(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
EagleSquare1:
Gov Oyetola is already a billionaire, right?
Ok. But EFCC can drastically reduce his wealth, except he is a genuine billionaire with appropriate wealth.

Just forget about your submission already, I don't fall for any politicians, be you any one of them but I can tell you for free, both efcc and icpc can't do jack on him only if he doesn't want to share the billions he looted with them. Remember the case of malami and buhari daughter.

Look, politicians have enslaved many of you meaning that they have rigd senses out the people.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by zealousayo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Obe ge omo lowo tan, awa sobe nu. Obe ti sise owo etan.

Rauf can gloat all he likes, his 8 years of misrule contributed significantly to the defeat of Oyetola. His administration set up Oyetola’s government for failure. In the next 4 years, the people of Osun state would see the difference.

When Ekiti people voted massively against Fayemi in 2014, they felt Fayose would be different. He turned out worse. They quietly voted Fayemi back in 2018. Time reveals everything in politics.
You have always wished PDP bad. You don't see anything good in anyone in PDP. The man is yet to start his tenure, you're already projecting him to fail.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Amotekun777: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

BAT 2023 SURE PASS....
IMSHA ALLAH ....

Yaba-Left!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.