Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post (51911 Views)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Iamolukorede(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have shown the video to a lot of my colleagues resident in the US as well.
That Guy who recorded him has got absolute right to do so.
In Fact, he would have sued AREGBERascal if he had ever touched his phone.
Next Time the politicians should avoid Nigeria dominated communities.
They should go to States like Iowa, Wyoming
No hiding place 4u Guys!

Lol, aregbe understood a bit of political mischief and that was why he ran to the US �� with wife during the election, I read comment here where guys are sayings the guys has no right to record him, theysay that because they don't know the law backing Yankee citizens, which is bs, here in US you can record anythings as long as you are not paranoid and non temperamental you are free to do shits. God bless America

1 Like

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by mema900: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu worshippers no wan drag their godship with a mere mortal

While Aregbe is the next Yoruba god ... and they must deal with it

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

The people are moving with obidatti
Atikuokowa nah dollar men....old things have passed away
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by SaiRuiMall: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Phil$ Re-Arrange: Fastest finger

Phil$ Re-arrange on Vawulence City me comes up everyday on Vawulence City Media TV (WhatsApp)
The Winner is awarded a pictorial status recognition with #500 Airtime

Proudly Sponsored by Phil$ Xchange
Re arrange: ohiokpuna

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Awoleesu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na the new style be that... You post what's on your mind, let it trend and attract a few retweets or shares, then delete it and blame some media aides or third party handlers for your own intents...
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by CSNg: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Itsokayo:
Oyetola is already a billionaire. Him loosing an election does not decreases his wealth, connection and influence. All these poor people that want to kill themselves becos of Adeleke just dey make me laugh.

I am not the political type oo. One thing that is certain is that all politicians are the same.

So governance is all about "Wealth" to you abi?

Change your poor mindset.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Are you not the one in charge of your social media pages?Abi you don turn to Buhari wey na adesina and garba Shehu dey handle him Facebook, Twitter Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp and tiktok?

You be small pikin sef?

Everyone knows that these people hardly handle their social media pages.

You never hear of irresponsibility before?

Military officers and police men wey dey harass people and take bribe, na Buhari send them abi?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by juman(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who knows may be aregbe is heading to pdp.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by juman(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
SaiRuiMall:
Urgent Message:

A rich Comrade wants a lady for a good time(Hook up), DM if you are available.

Thank you.

Hope not use for ritual.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by goldmatrix(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigeria is a very bad country..just a text a common miniter cannot accept his responsibility to have posted it, blaming it on media team. What about other text he has been posting?
Just to stand by his words he has dissolved into the media
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
To be honest, he has the right to his privacy, and shouldn't be filmed if he doesn't want to. America or not, his privacy should have been respected.

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Nauttyprof(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
This official notification gives more attention to the deleted message.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Femeto: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aregbesola is an ingrate. How many ex governors became ministers? He fled the scene when the party that made him politically was having a Governorship election.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Too late bro, we already saw it .

You were not at the mega rally, even travelled a day to the election. No need to play hide and seek, be a man , stand by the people like pa adebanjo

Pa Adebanjo as in?

Who is Pa Adebanjo?

What electoral strenght did he has.

I know you want to shamelessly induced your ibidiot into this pls be guided it's apc matter and SW mater so face your front let them deal with their issue themselves. Mind you Adebanjo has no electoral value in SW.

Before you started foaming from youth mouth like a goat that drink cassava extraction fluid I'm a pdp but hate hearing anything from all of you obi supports.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Johnywasky(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
I love way the game is going
2023 will surprised us all
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by BePrepared: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114825612:
CONGRATULATIONS to the citizens of Osun State for peacefully electing the man who they want to govern them for the next 4 years.
We wish everyone in the State of Liberty and Service the very best in life.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless Osun State.
God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

And we are not forgetting the good work of our Darling Daddy.
A man of virtue and honesty.
May God continue to bless him all the days of his life.

I like this your congratulatory message, plz save it for Obi in 2023

Only that you will replace Osun with Nigeria
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by crestedaguiyi: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
jrusky:

Pa Adebanjo as in?

Who is Pa Adebanjo?

What electoral strenght did he has.

I know you want to shamelessly induced your ibidiot into this pls be guided it's apc matter and SW mater so face your front let them deal with their issue themselves. Mind you Adebanjo has no electoral value in SW.

Before you started foaming from youth mouth like a goat that drink cassava extraction fluid I'm a pdp but hate hearing anything from all of you obi supports.

A poorly raised child can not hold an argument or engage in a discussion without resorting to insults and abuses. You are a clear case of poor parenting, shame on you
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by tctrills: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
hamedollar:
Nigerians are likely to be facing another doom in the next four years.

All the major candidates people are clamoring for have their shortcomings.

Starting from Tinubu is old, his party brought hardship to masses. And he enjoys moving with touts

Atiku is clueless, he has no vision, he just wants to be there as Mr president.

Peter obi, if he won Biafra will come out stronger and a quick way for Nigeria to separate. Another regret awaiting to be falling on Nigerians
2 things
what would Peter Obi gain from Biafra?
Why do you see Biafra as a threat?
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by dragunov: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Obe ge omo lowo tan, awa sobe nu. Obe ti sise owo etan.

Rauf can gloat all he likes, his 8 years of misrule contributed significantly to the defeat of Oyetola. His administration set up Oyetola’s government for failure. In the next 4 years, the people of Osun state would see the difference.

When Ekiti people voted massively against Fayemi in 2014, they felt Fayose would be different. He turned out worse. They quietly voted Fayemi back in 2018. Time reveals everything in politics.

Ọrẹ wa gbe'nu sọhun ṣe e. You have no excuse. You guys failed. Accept it and move on. No blame game please. grin grin grin
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by hamedollar(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
tctrills:

2 things
what would Peter Obi gain from Biafra?
Why do you see Biafra as a threat?
he may not involve but his people will use the opportunity base on is our son
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by tctrills: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
hamedollar:
he may not involve but his people will use the opportunity base on is our son
No, that's not happening.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Amodi470(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Whois:
Always avoid the need to shalaye grin

Hello, my name is Abdulrahman. I have seen young people looking for work struggle with their highest qualification in seeking for a job.
My business idea called "idea hitch" helps Graduates who want to be entrepreneurs, by helping and showing them the practical aspects of entrepreneurship. It does this by pointing and analysing out their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats they may encounter in their business and how to solve it
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by brizziedos(m): 4:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Get $25 when you sign up here https://eq-task.buzz/95208740389202 and withdraw it instantly
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by zomby(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post by Dybala11(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Emir01:

Very good we know him better now. Look at those Ekiti guys after Asiwaju won primary they dropped their grievances nd look at d larger picture even Amosun for that matter. I pray Adeleke have good knowledge to Govern dat state.
If Adeleke fails to sort out the mess Osun indigenes are in, they'll boot him out too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.