Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

New To Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Ibadan (605 Views)

Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei / Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex / Lagos To Ibadan Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello guys... i am new to ibadan i need friends around if possible a lady... i stay at Apete... been here for like 3 weeks and boredom don almost kill.... a female friend would be nice.... you can chat me on WhatsApp on this number... 08164749928.... pls no come dey insult me ooh abeg oh.... Thanks
Re: New To Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nawa oh 42 views no response cheesy cheesy cheesy... mo ma daa re oh
Re: New To Ibadan by wumi2017(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Welcome to the land of peace ,,,,that area wey you dey becareful o apete na another town for inside ibadan o...all d best
Re: New To Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
wumi2017:
Welcome to the land of peace ,,,,that area wey you dey becareful o apete na another town for inside ibadan o...all d best
Yes you are right but boredom don almost kill me for here... i need a female friend no strings attached but if we found ourselves attracted to each other that's good
Re: New To Ibadan by wumi2017(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aridunnuoluwa:

Yes you are right but boredom don almost kill me for here... i need a female friend no strings attached but if we found ourselves attracted to each other that's good

You kuku for talk say na d girl wey u go dey bang steady steady you dey find undecided
Omomi oro grin
Re: New To Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
wumi2017:

You kuku for talk say na d girl wey u go dey bang steady steady you dey find undecided
Omomi oro grin
Nah not for now... Wumi... i broke up with my wife and had to leave the house... i just wanted a friend... who we can rub minds together for now.... like i said no strings attached
Re: New To Ibadan by wumi2017(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aridunnuoluwa:

Nah not for now... Wumi... i broke up with my wife and had to leave the house... i just wanted a friend... who we can rub minds together for now.... like i said no strings attached

Haaaa,,,o deep o ,, marriage wey everybody dey talk say e sweet,,, anyways may d Lord help una settle am o
Re: New To Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
wumi2017:

Haaaa,,,o deep o ,, marriage wey everybody dey talk say e sweet,,, anyways may d Lord help una settle am o
Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin even devil can't settle it....

2 Likes

Re: New To Ibadan by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aridunnuoluwa:
Hello guys... i am new to ibadan i need friends around if possible a lady... i stay at Apete... been here for like 3 weeks and boredom don almost kill.... a female friend would be nice.... you can chat me on WhatsApp on this number... 08164749928.... pls no come dey insult me ooh abeg oh.... Thanks
Lap my unit for ologuneru
Hold money come oh because you go shaye for me anyhow anyhow
Deal?
Added benefit
I’ll show you all around Ibadan, i fit carry you lap ashawo house for queen cinema and apata if you like but na you go pay transport oh.

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: New To Ibadan by BBBricks: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Download Inmessage and michat,

Turn on the location on your phone and search for all the local ladies in your area

But it's a suggestion you don't let them know your house for security purpose, just connect with her and probably ban.g her in a hotel or logde suite

1 Like

Re: New To Ibadan by wumi2017(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aridunnuoluwa:

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin grin even devil can't settle it....

Torr,, never put mouth for husband and wife matter them go settle am for ur back grin

(1) (Reply)

This Line "If You Don't Buy It For Me Another Person Will" / Sl@y Queen Mistakenly Send Her Nvde To Whatsapp Group – Video / Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.