Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife (2310 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't know what really played out, whether coincidence or just normal occurrences.

I have been reading things like this on Nairaland and watched same from movies, but I just experienced it today. My cousin brother(one year my junior) came to my house after a long time of not seeing and he visited me in my house with his wife. Lo and behold, when they came, the wife who already had two kids for him was my very ex girlfriend in the secondary school, with whom we did naughty things together years back.

When she saw me, she just exclaimed and covered her face with two hands and asking "so na your brother", "long time". Infact, this lady became really uncomfortable. When we were sitting in the living room, she was looking at me intermittently and smiling, and always uttering words like "na wao, I did know you guys relate".

Even my cousin became surprised, that he didn't know I knew her wife before. I told him I knew her for a long time and we were friends along with some of her classmates then in the secondary school, I really did not hit the nail straight to tell him that I dated her in the past.

When my cousin excused himself to make use of the rest room, this lady was telling stuff as "you see what you caused? That if I had not abandoned her, that he wouldn't have married my brother".

Infact, before they left, I noticed that my cousin brother was not really in the same mood like he was before and the woman also feeling unsecured.

Do you think it's right for either of us to let him know that we actually dated?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by EkelediliBuhari: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Help you do what

Get her back??

Abi you don knack the sontin alignment commot

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by baby124: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nothing like Cousin brother. It’s male cousin. But carry on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by God1000(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is fait accompli and catch 22, but just mind your own business and steer clear of her

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by dawnomike(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abujaexpress:
I don't know what really played out, whether coincidence or just normal occurrences.

I have been reading things like this on Nairaland and watched same from movies, but I just experienced it today. My cousin brother(one year my junior) came to my house after a long time of not seeing and he visited me in my house with his wife. Lo and behold, when they came, the wife who already had two kids for him was my very ex girlfriend in the secondary school, with whom we did naughty things together years back.

When she saw me, she just exclaimed and covered her face with two hands and asking "so na your brother", "long time". Infact, this lady became really uncomfortable. When we were sitting in the living room, she was looking at me intermittently and smiling, and always uttering words like "na wao, I did know you guys relate".

Even my cousin became surprised, that he didn't know I knew her wife before. I told him I knew her for a long time and we were friends along with some of her classmates then in the secondary school, I really did not hit the nail straight to tell him that I dated her in the past.

When my cousin excused himself to make use of the rest room, this lady was telling stuff as "you see what you caused? That if I had not abandoned her, that he wouldn't have married my brother".

Infact, before they left, I noticed that my cousin brother was not really in the same mood like he was before and the woman also feeling unsecured.

Do you think it's right for either of us to let him know that we actually dated?

Mind your business and your family... Forget the past!!! It is gone

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by kozmokaz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
You wan go second missionary journey ?

Gee all those na for past

Let it be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Kaycee96: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Forget about it, move on with ur life

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abfinest007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
No big deal there .u dated her ,that was in the past .now she is married.remember u are still married to someone ex

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by CrownOfClay724: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Surprised you're still seeing her from that lens after birthing two children for your cousin.

Grow up and be a man— if this tale is not one by moonlight.

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Mind your business and your family... Forget the past!!! It is gone
What of if my cousin brother gets to know later?
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
baby124:
Nothing like Cousin brother. It’s male cousin. But carry on.
But you understood my message, sir?
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
God1000:
This is fait accompli and catch 22, but just mind your own business and steer clear of her
I am not considering having anything to do with her again, at all

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Lighthouse50: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Let the truth come out of your mouth than from amother source or speak it with an elder in the family to resolve it. Its an abomination in africa at large.
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
The problem be say virgins dey scarce, so las las everyone go marry who another man don do naughty things with before... Including you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by angelfallz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol, at least virgins are scarce not that there are no more virgins. I would be among those that would marry one of the scarce virgins.
crackhaus:
The problem be say virgins dey scarce, so las las everyone go marry who another man don do naughty things with before... Including you. cool
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol, at least virgins are scarce not that there are no more virgins. I would be among those that would marry one of the scarce virgins.
Godspeed my brother... cool

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by dawnomike(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abujaexpress:
What of if my cousin brother gets to know later?
If you say nothing and she says nothing... And you both forget the past and gave family. He will never know
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yes u will marry a virgin. But I speak into ur destiny, May ur wife be bleeped all over the street. May her pussy be slacked by different sizes of dicks after marriage. May ur dick never satisfy her. May she bleep ur dad till he faints while u suck his cum in a 3some.
angelfallz:
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Michelle55: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tamilore11:
Yes u will marry a virgin. But I speak into ur destiny, May ur wife be bleeped all over the street. May her pussy be slacked by different sizes of ducks after marriage. May ur duck never satisfy her. May she bleep ur dad till he faints while u suck his cum in a party.
Wow! So many curses in one comment, is this necessary? shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
I speak into ur soul. May it begin to rot from within. Drink the cup of bitterness and watch as u rot away like a barren farmland
Michelle55:

Wow! So many curses in one comment, is this necessary? shocked
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
WTH is cousin brother?
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Mindlog: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Let the truth come out of your mouth than from amother source or speak it with an elder in the family to resolve it. Its an abomination in africa at large.

Which abomination, which Africa at large? If something is an abomination in your community, does not mean it is an abomination in every community in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by faithfull18(f): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
This is one of the reasons the Bible is 100% correct on pre-marital sex. If there was no sex involved, you won't be feeling somehow now. If you are reading this, stay away from pre-marital sex, sleeping around doesn't make you woked or whatever it is it's called. My 2cents.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Ulunne777(f): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls what's cousin brother?I see it a lot here on Nl

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
You don't need to tell your cousin anything. What happened between you and his wife was in the past when she was single and younger.
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ulunne777:
Pls what's cousin brother?I see it a lot here on Nl

It's the informal way of saying "male cousin."
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by angelfallz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin grin
You have no power over me or my destiny

Tamilore11:
Yes u will marry a virgin. But I speak into ur destiny, May ur wife be bleeped all over the street. May her pussy be slacked by different sizes of dicks after marriage. May ur dick never satisfy her. May she bleep ur dad till he faints while u suck his cum in a 3some.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by galantjoe(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Let bygones be bygones

Past belongs to the past.

Forward ever, backwards never
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
I don’t see the problem here.
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t see the problem here.

I desperately used a long hook to fish out what the problem is/was...I couldn't find any as well.. except if OP is trying to create one smiley
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by McDuncan: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:

So you didn't attend the wedding or saw their invitation card even if you were in Antarctica at the time?

Nice fable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tgirl4real / Cure/relieve Snoring Fast With Ysnore Nasal Pump Spray ( NAFDAC Approved) / Best Marriage Take Away Gift Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.