Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife (2328 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
McDuncan:

So you didn't attend the wedding or saw their invitation card even if you were in Antarctica at the time?

Nice fable.
Did I mention that they did any wedding or printed an invitation? Is it every marriage that was done through wedding?
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omoluabi16:
WTH is cousin brother?
Male cousin is a cousin brother. We are in Africa and not Britain
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by McDuncan: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Did I mention that they did any wedding or printed an invitation? Is it every marriage that was done through wedding?

How then did they become husband and wife according to your narrative?
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Male cousin is a cousin brother. We are in Africa and not Britain
Sounds strange to me! I be African too, living in Africa. It's SM I usually see 'cousin brother' or 'cousin sister'. Your cousin is your cousin.
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Sounds strange to me! I be African too, living in Africa. It's SM I usually see 'cousin brother' or 'cousin sister'. Your cousin is your cousin.
If my cousin is my cousin, there should a word to distinguish whether sister or brother
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
McDuncan:

How then did they become husband and wife according to your narrative?
By African tradition, once a man and woman are living together and have children and even in most cases done a a little in-house introduction to their parents, they are husband and wife and not until there is a formal wedding between them
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
People are trying to correct the usage error. It is neither your sister nor brother, rather your female or male cousin.
Abujaexpress:
If my cousin is my cousin, there should a word to distinguish whether sister or brother
Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by McDuncan: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abujaexpress:
By African tradition, once a man and woman are living together and have children and even in most cases done a a little in-house introduction to their parents, they are husband and wife and not until there is a formal wedding between them

Okay

1 Like

Re: Help! My Cousin Brother Visited Me With My Ex Girlfriend As His Wife by Abujaexpress: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Paxlovid:
People are trying to correct the usage error. It is neither your sister nor brother, rather your female or male cousin.
Thank you all for the correction, I will use it subsequently in my examinations and official settings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? / Married Guys, How Would You Handle This. / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.