Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... (3229 Views)

True Life Story: My Wife Is Pregnant With Another Man's Baby / Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Sawcy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cordelia became my Bleep buddy (bestie bestie stuff) after she returned from the states... we'd furk on the stairs, restrooms, her place, mine etc.. After a while, she got into a relationship which she kept away from me lol, like I cared... well, I was surprised tho cause she was so fund of me that I thought she was never gonna have anything to do with another man.... Cordelia would rather die than see me sad knowing she's the reason for my sadness... thats how much she gave a gbensh (furk) about me. Tho she always talked about this particular guy but I always change the topic when she brings up a conversation about him...

Well after a while, I kept my distance due to the fact that her relationship with the guy was now public tho but then, embarassed my eyes couldn't help it at all embarassed cos this girl is THICKKKK! Oh you won't understand what I mean when I say THICKKKK and she exposes them tile-smooth thighs! kiss kiss I couldn't stay away for too long, so I started getting close again, probably to eat that ibongi one more time before I cut all ties (I guess grin) I kept bugging her for a gbensh and she kept refusing me but want me close as a friend and I don't want that and I made it clear that we can't just be friends...

One evening, after much flirting and reminding her about our past intercourse, she agreed, confirmed to me her pussy is soaked as it is and she'll want me to cum inside her this time... she said no one was home, that we could go there and gbensh. I agreed, felt this huge bulge in my jeans and excited as well. She dropped her phone on the table to go get the keys to her place when I decided to check her phone for just no reason (I do that always)... Then I went to her messages and read a message-conversation she had with her friend some days back telling her she is pregnant and doesn't know how to tell the guy... My mind disappeared grin grin grin

It now occured to me that she wanted us to have sex after which she can pin the pregnancy on me... All these while, I've never cum inside Cordelia, I always use the withdrawal method or she eats it when it's time to pour... So my suspicion was then confirmed when she said she wanted me to cum inside her this time.... Fear Women!

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who be that?
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Tommymoses(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
And I say again "FEAR WOMAN"

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by DispatcherLagos: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
cool
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Isacar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sawcy:
Cordelia became my Bleep buddy (bestie bestie stuff) after she returned from the states... we'd furk on the stairs, restrooms, her place, mine etc.. After a while, she got into a relationship which she kept away from me lol, like I cared... well, I was surprised tho cause she was so fund of me that I thought she was never gonna have anything to do with another man.... Cordelia would rather die than see me sad knowing she's the reason for my sadness... thats how much she gave a gbensh (furk) about me. Tho she always talked about this particular guy but I always change the topic when she brings up a conversation about him...

Well after a while, I kept my distance due to the fact that her relationship with the guy was now public tho but then, embarassed my eyes couldn't help it at all embarassed cos this girl is THICKKKK! Oh you won't understand what I mean when I say THICKKKK and she exposes them tile-smooth thighs! kiss kiss I couldn't stay away for too long, so I started getting close again, probably to eat that ibongi one more time before I cut all ties (I guess grin) I kept bugging her for a gbensh and she kept refusing me but want me close as a friend and I don't want that and I made it clear that we can't just be friends...

One evening, after much flirting and reminding her about our past intercourse, she agreed, confirmed to me her pussy is soaked as it is and she'll want me to cum inside her this time... she said no one was home, that we could go there and gbensh. I agreed, felt this huge bulge in my jeans and excited as well. She dropped her phone on the table to go get the keys to her place when I decided to check her phone for just no reason (I do that always)... Then I went to her messages and read a message-conversation she had with her friend some days back telling her she is pregnant and doesn't know how to tell the guy... My mind disappeared grin grin grin

It now occured to me that she wanted us to have sex after which she can pin the pregnancy on me... All these while, I've never cum inside Cordelia, I always use the withdrawal method or she eats it when it's time to pour... So my suspicion was then confirmed when she said she wanted me to cum inside her this time.... Fear Women!

chai so Cordelia always chop I wenever it's about to come......... embarassed and nah I serious guy go later wan marry her mehn all is well...........
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Islandlady(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
cool
I tot you got angry some days back and promised to deactivate your acct...Lol you are still here grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by MITCHELL96: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cordelia ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by DispatcherLagos: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I tot you got angry some days back and promised to deactivate your acct...Lol you are still here grin
My dear, addiction is very bad grin
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Godada(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Uzomacharles: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
If na simp,him go dey fear make the girl no catch am where him dey spy the phone

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Isacar(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:
If na simp,him go dey fear make the girl no catch am where him dey spy the phone
. grin
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who goes?
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Gift96: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
You put yourself in a position where another mans pregnanacy could be pinned on you na.
you get luck say you bin see that her chat with her friend.
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Hillard: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
g
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hillard:
She might want the liberation of having sex without condom since shes already pregnant rather than trying to pin the pregnancy on you.
Op said he used to 'withdraw'... Anyone who does that really ain't smart...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Desusi: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sawcy:

Fear woman my brother, they are master planner.!Oftentimes most men have been trapped to collect and bear responsibilities for the pregnant they know nothing about.
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Desusi: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sawcy:

women are master planner, fear them boo!
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Vix805: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
cum in her na

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Zonefree(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stop fornication!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
It's not all about pinning it on you. Though, it's part of it, but the main part is taking money from multiple men for the abortion. It's a business. Lots of women do it now.

You didn't fall for it, but 5 or 7 other guys did. She got 10k or 20k from each for abortion. Unfortunately, one of those guys will want her to keep the baby and won't give her.

Either she'll pin it on him if she likes him or ignore him and do the abortion with money from the other guys. At the end of the day, she'll make at least 50k or 100k at the expense of her womb.

That is what Buhari has caused. Women are hungry. They either focus on hookup or pregnancy extortion. Since you already know she's pregnant, there was nothing to fear except infection.

You should've used your phone to snap that chat as evidence, then cum inside her as she wanted and go back to work. Or, just decline totally.

9 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by TheRace55: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
iLegendd:
It's not all about pinning it on you. Though, it's part of it, but the main part is taking money from multiple men for the abortion. It's a business. Lots of women do it now.

You didn't fall for it, but 5 or 7 other guys did. She got 10k or 20k from each for abortion. Unfortunately, one of those guys will want her to keep the baby and won't give her.

Either she'll pin it on him if she likes him or ignore him and do the abortion with money from the other guys. At the end of the day, she'll make at least 50k or 100k at the expense of her womb.

That is what Buhari has caused. Women are hungry. They either focus on hookup or pregnancy extortion. Since you already know she's pregnant, there was nothing to fear except infection.

You should've used your phone to snap that chat as evidence, then cum inside her as she wanted and go back to work. Or, just decline totally.
wow legendd today welcome back cool

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Holybaddo: 12:39am On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Mercury12(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Narrow escape cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Nwaomaah: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
What I'll have done
1. Take screenshots of the chat and send to myself
2. Nack her wella and offload all my load inside
3. Wait for her to tell me she's preggy
4. Send the screenshots to her

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by FatherBona: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2022
iLegendd:

Brother, I need your help in deleting a thread. Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Sawcy(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Nwaomaah:
What I'll have done
1. Take screenshots of the chat and send to myself
2. Nack her wella and offload all my load inside
3. Wait for her to tell me she's preggy
4. Send the screenshots to her

I hate drama in my life...
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Sawcy(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Desusi:
women are master planner, fear them boo!
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by Sawcy(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
Op said he used to 'withdraw'... Anyone who does that really ain't smart...
yeah... Protection is smart but not with someone like Cordelia.
Re: I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... by odinson1(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Sawcy:
yeah... Protection is smart but not with someone like Cordelia.

You shouldn't quote that girl, she's pained Cordelia wasn't successful in tying you down with the pregnancy. That's just how women are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion / This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Single Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.