Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion (3232 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Rosaline5000: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Children having unprotected sex what do you expect.
She is a medical student and can't take birth control pill or use a fvcking condom.
I wonder why young girls keep risking their lives by doing abortion for relationship that you both know you are not ready for marriage yet.
End of the day the lady will do like 3 abortions and if the relationship ends which will most likely happen, she will be shouting I sacrifice so much for you.
Ladies always learn protect yourself.

15 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Children having unprotected sex what do you expect.
She is a medical student and can't take birth control pill or use a fvcking condom.
I wonder why young girls keep risking their lives by doing abortion for relationship that you both know you are not ready for marriage yet.
End of the day the lady will do like 3 abortions and if the relationship ends which will most likely happen, she will be shouting I sacrifice so much for you.
Ladies always learn protect yourself.

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Sawcy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
You want to continue having sex with her after the abortion, probably unprotected while you're not ready to be a father yet if another pregnancy happens... Do you use your head at all?

She did the right thing for leaving your sorry ass.

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Blunttruth: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:
So my girlfriend took in and sadly she had to abort it because of our current situation, but few days after this we had a small fight, I had discovered that she had restricted me from viewing her status, she most likely did this after our last argument when I dumped her in anger because I complained we were not having more sex (we had sex once a week, and to her credit she's a medical student and therefore always really busy), and did not change it back after we got back together, but she took it so wrongly and she broke up with me.

Then she offered we could remain friends which I vehemently rejected, but now I'm wondering if I'm not taking her feelings into account, I read somewhere that abortion really affected women emotionally and she also use the phrase that she was "angry at her self" and wanted "everything to go away" when I tried to reach out to her.
I think it's best you let each other be, since you both can't abstain and are both so irresponsible . You should let her focus on her studies and you on whatever it is you do.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Sawcy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blunttruth:

I think it's best you let each other be, since you both can't abstain and are both so irresponsible . You should let her focus on her studies and you on whatever it is you do.
I couldn't agree more!
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sawcy:
You want to continue having sex with her after the abortion, probably unprotected while you're not ready to be a father yet if another pregnancy happens... Do you use your head at all?

She did the right thing for leaving your sorry ass.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by LadyD22(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:
So my girlfriend took in and sadly she had to abort it because of our current situation, but few days after this we had a small fight, I had discovered that she had restricted me from viewing her status, she most likely did this after our last argument when I dumped her in anger because I complained we were not having more sex (we had sex once a week, and to her credit she's a medical student and therefore always really busy), and did not change it back after we got back together, but she took it so wrongly and she broke up with me.

Then she offered we could remain friends which I vehemently rejected, but now I'm wondering if I'm not taking her feelings into account, I read somewhere that abortion really affected women emotionally and she also use the phrase that she was "angry at her self" and wanted "everything to go away" when I tried to reach out to her.

She's going through alot , abortion is a hard decision to make , if I were you I'd let her be

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by H0didon(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shebi you said you aborted it due to your current situation?? Then why don't you just build yourself well enough to be okay before thinking about sex and all....
Boss, you sef reason am nah....Think about the girl too....Its not easy gee.

As our Ancestors would say "To avoid problem, try not to make a mistake ".

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
LadyD22:

She's going through alot , abortion is a hard decision to make , if I were you I'd let her be

Thank you I thought the same

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
H0didon:
Shebi you said you aborted it due to your current situation?? Then why don't you just build yourself well enough to be okay before thinking about sex and all....
Boss, guy sef reason am nah....Think about tye girl too....Its not easy gee.

I am in such a position she was the one that did not want to have a kid, I work and stuff, been taking care of most of her upkeep sef.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by dnawah(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:

a medical student? please God when I sick make I no go to this kind careless medical student,Amen.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Trustedapparel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have u suck her clitoris b4? Have u giving her Anal sex b4? If yes, the other nigga is better in that areas than u ...... If no,try it and see ur girl chasing u like flies. If a girl commit abortion for u , she tend to bond with you more.... Mr man go and work on ur performance

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Trustedapparel:
Have u suck her clitoris b4? Have u giving her Anal sex b4? If yes, the other nigga is better in that areas than u ...... If no,try it and see ur girl chasing u like flies. If a girl commit abortion for u , she tend to bond with you more.... Mr man go and work on ur performance

Yes on oral
No on anal(Tried once and she didn't want it)

Overall I think I'm not bad in sex review from so many women I've been with.

Or maybe the child wasn't mine in the first place women move funny sometimes any way I'm just going to go my own way.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Medianna(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
That 'she hate herself' is not a good statement,and you don't expect everything to go back to normal at once, people differs. You should have talked about it calmly with her na
If you try reaching out to her without avail, give her time,
Its either she doesn't want you anymore for real or she's licking her wounds.
Sorry youhear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
You dumped a lady in anger a few days after abortion because she isn't giving " enough sex" but somehow in your selfish entitled mind she's the problem.

I'm glad she realized what a fool she had been allowing an inconsiderate man in her life to the extent of aborting for him. I hope she gets over her guilt and she makes better choices next time.

Ladies,If at all you go date Nigerian Men please go for the Rich ones oooo. That way you won't be risking too much for little.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by gerizzim: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Trustedapparel:

Is your assertion medically proven dt if a gal commit abortion for you she tends to bond more wit the man. convince us

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Acidbath: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na wo..

After abortion, the guilt and all, you unleashed yourself as a sex maniac. angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
You dumped a lady in anger a few days after abortion because she isn't giving " enough sex" but somehow in your selfish entitled mind she's the problem.

I'm glad she realized what a fool she had been allowing an inconsiderate man in her life to the extent of aborting for him. I hope she gets over her guilt and she makes better choices next time.

Ladies,If at all you go date Nigerian Men please go for the Rich ones oooo. That way you won't be risking too much for little.

This was way before we even realized that she was pregnant, comprehension is a problem for you guys.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nonexisting: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
You aided and abetted murder and you are here with full chest talking about breakup. E be like your foolishness knows no bounds? The vaginarian has good conscience for leaving you, it shows she is remorseful for the child murder she committed. Put that your tiny dick inside boxers for once and face your studies before Amadioha cut am for you.

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:
Na wo..

After abortion, the guilt and all, you unleashed yourself as a sex maniac. angry

I think so too the guilt and the fact that she feels I'm the cause of it is probably what's at play here.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Acidbath: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:

I think so too the guilt and the fact that she feels I'm the cause of it is probably what's at play here.

And you even broke up with her because of it.

It's enough to give someone second thoughts.

Just give her space biko.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

And you even broke up with her because of it.

It's enough to give someone second thoughts.

Just give her space biko.

This was long before we got back together, she broke up with me.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:
So my girlfriend took in and sadly she had to abort it because of our current situation, but few days after this we had a small fight, I had discovered that she had restricted me from viewing her status,
she most likely did this after our last argument when I dumped her in anger because I complained we were not having more sex (we had sex once a week, and to her credit she's a medical student and therefore always really busy), and did not change it back after we got back together, but she took it so wrongly and she broke up with me.

pulsa:

This was way before we even realized that she was pregnant, comprehension is a problem for you guys.
I will suggest you take a break from sex because obviously you ejaculate nutrients your brain could have made use of.

You wan lie ontop being selfish and entitled? And you think you have the mental ability to judge comprehension skills?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by pulsa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
I will suggest you take a break from sex because obviously you ejaculate nutrients your brain could have made use of.

You wan lie ontop being selfish and entitled? And you think you have the mental ability to judge comprehension skills?

After our 'last' argument the argument before this one sigh.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by ajekpaks(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
hmm
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:

She's the stupid one.

A medical student but so careless with her own health.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
1Sharon:

She's the stupid one.

A medical student but so careless with her own health.
You do realize that contraceptives fail right?

Or you are blaming her for dating at all.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by farem: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
pulsa:

What an insatiable murderer that you are!
Had your mother aborted you, the world would have been rid of another butcher.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
You do realize that contraceptives fail right?

Or you are blaming her for dating at all.

Nonsense. Contraceptives do not fail, people fail to use them correctly!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After An Abortion by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
1Sharon:

Nonsense. Contraceptives do not fail, people fail to use them correctly!
Dog bite you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Lie Can Save Him? (photo) / Life moves on. May her soul continue to rest in peace. / Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.