Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? (3173 Views)

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Digits90(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2011
Hello nairalanders!
As an individual dt believes in justice&respect, i hereby seek 4 ur opinions&help on a problem,
A mobilepoliceman knocked on my sister's door & d next thing she heard was a dirty slap right on her face.
WHY? She inquired, d police startn ranting asking her why she destroyed his supposed land demarcator which probably was destroyed by a vehicle.
Why should a uniform man slap another man's wife?
Pls help coz i demand JUSTICE bt dont kno how 2 go about it[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Indirah(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2011
Report him to the Commissioner of Police and let the Commissioner know that if he does nothing, you will report the fact that he did nothing to the I.G and to the Press
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2011
Report him to Boko Haram ASAP! angry angry angry

More reason why they get new members everyday!
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Jakumo(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2011
Digits90, in your shoes I would have challenged that policeman to put down his rifle and engage me in a gentleman's bout of fisticuffs, refereed by other tenants in the building.   The loser of that bout, if conscious enough to walk, would then have been required to buy a round of drinks at the local whisky bar.

The noble art of fist fighting must not be allowed to die off, even in this modern age of firearms.  Stand and fight like a man next time, sir, and bystanders will respect you all the more than if you merely slink off and complain to anonymous users of internet discussion forums.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2011
Nigerian police don't believe in fair fights! U try that they fire you and label you armed robber!
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Jakumo(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2011
Please let us not underestimate our man Digits90, since for all we know he could be a Gung-Fu grand-master, just praying for somebody to make his day and start a brawl.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Ibime(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2011
Digits90:

Hello nairalanders!
As an individual dt believes in justice&respect, i hereby seek 4 your opinions&help on a problem,
A mobilepoliceman knocked on my sister's door & d next thing she heard was a dirty slap right on her face.
WHY? She inquired, d police startn ranting asking her why she destroyed his supposed land demarcator which probably was destroyed by a vehicle.
Pls help coz i demand JUSTICE bt dont kno how 2 go about it[color=#990000][/color]

Chairman bury that matter. You lucky say na only slap she give her. These police are animals in uniform. Just leave the matter before it degenerate into something else.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Arosa(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
Digits90, if you are sure of the identity of the mopo that slapped your wife then report the mater to his DPO. you can also go to the community court.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
Just let it go. Any retaliation will only cause more problems for your sister. Please, just let it go. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Ekpoma1: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
If u have enough money 2 waste, while not go seek a lawyer.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by BABE3: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2011
LET IT GO! You're in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pay some area boys to arrange his wife slap. Make her face swell
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hi @Poster, I have a better way for you to get back at him . . . . Howze about you do all you can to EXPOSE him for the coward he really is.

Here's what I would do if I were in your shoes . .(resources required, since the last thing you want is for the man to kill you).

a) Get his name, badge number, a very good picture(digital) of the culprit and where he works and all

b) Figure out where he lives , home address and possibly his cell number

c) Print pictures of him with message detailing his cowardly act and how he is of the worst kind of human beings as a result

d) Under cover of night, post some of these posters around his home and his work area so as to humiliate him where he lives and where he works

e) Mail/post a copy of this print, along with the man's name, badge number, office address etc to the police chief

f) Anonymously text him messages of how he is a LOW LIFE of a human and how he will get his commupance

i.e. Make him miserably without ever revealing to him who you are or actual reason why.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
Write the IG of police on how he is a very good policeman and diligent.

He should be promoted and transferred to maiduguri soon.

Watch him come to beg you
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by BABE3: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Write the IG of police on how he is a very good policeman and diligent.

He should be promoted and transferred to maiduguri soon.

Watch him come to beg you

LOL-
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by mallorca(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
@poster,God will fight for you
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
Jakumo:

Digits90, in your shoes I would have challenged that policeman to put down his rifle and engage me in a gentleman's bout of fisticuffs, refereed by other tenants in the building.   The loser of that bout, if conscious enough to walk, would then have been required to buy a round of drinks at the local whisky bar.

The noble art of fist fighting must not be allowed to die off, even in this modern age of firearms.  Stand and fight like a man next time, sir, and bystanders will respect you all the more than if you merely slink off and complain to anonymous users of internet discussion forums.

. . .The rematch should the policeman lose would surely escalate to 1 vs dozens.

Nor would it be fair,expect them to later quote their obligatory 'accidental discharge' at the end of it.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by ronkebp(f): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hire guys, give them 100 naira each, let them beat him up joor, and warn him. sternly, nonsense!!!
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Gbenge77(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
@op,you and the policeman are hereby invited to WWE.Scores will be settled there.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
If you care for your sister, you will ignore the above suggestions, let it go. Don't make her suffer for you.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by andyanders: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
You should have taken the picture of your sister when the mobile Policeman slapped her. Anyway, if you knew the policeman, get a lawyer and report him to the superior officer or write the office of the Inspector General of Police office and report him.

They have some senior police officers who still have conscience who will get him disciplined.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2011
@poster- this your story is kinda one sided.

Don't forget that the police is your best friend.
I'm sure your sister opened her mouth wide and started arguing with the police: this is a crime. Why her glass dey wound up when police dey talk to her? That definitely warrants a slapa. And lastly your sister is lucky all she got was a slap. Dem for beat her naked or worse, shoot her and place a gun next to her and label her an armed robber. Abeg go your way o because your life is worth more than dragging with police.

But in all this don't forget that the police is your best friend. grin
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
pDude:

@poster- this your story is kinda one sided.

Don't forget that the police is your best friend.
[size=13pt]I'm sure your sister opened her mouth wide and started arguing with the police: this is a crime.[/size] Why her glass dey wound up when police dey talk to her? That definitely warrants a slapa. And lastly your sister is lucky all she got was a slap. Dem for beat her Unclad or worse, shoot her and place a gun next to her and label her an armed robber. Abeg go your way o because your life is worth more than dragging with police.

But in all this don't forget that the police is your best friend. grin

Almighty dingbat, that is no crime, even in Nigeria!

No matter what the argument or incident, police has no right to show up on your door step and lay a finger on you,even with a warrant or a case against you . . . etc.

learn your rights for your life to be worth more than it currently is! You are NOT AN ANIMAL that you should ACCEPT That it is OK for another man,who is supposed to SERVE YOU, should then be able to beat you like one!
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
Slap him back
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
@kobojunkie- you out of all forum users should recognize the figure of speech known as "sacarsm" before rushing headlong to throw unwarrante insults like most forum users are apt to do.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^ I no dey play with the way dem dey treat people in naija, talk less of our women, in that country!

If that sort of thing had happened in America, none of the folks on here would urge him to let it go. They would scream police brutality/racism. See how a non-entity carry go slap another human being simply because him get job wey dey swell im head?? *** hiss***
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by coogar: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
Digits90:

Hello nairalanders!
As an individual dt believes in justice&respect, i hereby seek 4 your opinions&help on a problem,

go to the media. . . .get witnesses. . . . .write a statement articulately.
quote the mobile policeman's number and name - shame him.
get the inspector general or the police chief of that state involved. . .

i bet he will be transferred to niger republic by the end of august.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by swaggerboi2011: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
very funny thread
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2011
coogar:

i bet he will be transferred to niger republic by the end of august.

I know of an internet Voodoo Babalawo witchdoctor who can expedite that offending officer's transfer to the most arid and dusty area of Niger Republic, in exchange for an affordable 5 thousand USD modalities fee, paid in advance.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by coogar: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2011
Jakumo:

I know of an internet Voodoo Babalawo witchdoctor who can expedite that offending officer's transfer to the most arid and dusty area of Niger Republic, in exchange for an affordable 5 thousand USD modalities fee, paid in advance.

i need a graphic evidence this voodoo scientist exists. . . .
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2011
ronkebp:

Hire areaboys, give them 100 naira each, let them beat him up joor, and warn him. sternly, nonsense!!!
Best response so far just that a bottle of shepe,aleomo bitters, 3 packet of cigarette and one cup of poli will get the job done better.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Maximip(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2011
Seun:

Just let it go. Any retaliation will only cause more problems for your sister. Please, just let it go. Cheers.

Seeing injustice and letting it go is what's spoiling this country. Poster should engage a troublesome lawyer, the sister should claim deafness and emotional trauma after the slap (lol). He should be made to pay millions of naira or go to jail.

Next time he would think before he slaps another man's sister, wife, mother, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield! / Brazilian Exchange Students In Nigeria Refuse To Sleep In Unilag Female Hostel / Ancient Asian Blacks-japan And China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.