Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? (3183 Views)

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Jakumo(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2011
Maximip:

Seeing injustice and letting it go is what's spoiling this country.

Maxim you sound like a Grammar Man who is not afraid to NAK BIG GRAMMAR , to weaken the resolve of any Nigerian policeman who fails to accord you recognition as an Authority Figure At Large.

May I take this opportunity to remind you that my company markets a wide variety of kevlar body armor, suitable for Threat Level-3 operations.  A man of swashbuckling braveness like yourself must leave nothing to chance during those all-important police confrontations in which you engage to prove your "patriotism".
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Reference(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
Depends on how much more you and your sister are willing to sacrifice in terms of time, money, effort. The road could be tough and you must know who or what the adversity is. Fifty years of impunity. However things are changing and people have begun to get justice.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Maximip(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
@Jakumo

It's not advisable to confront them at the moment cos that could be dangerous. Let them win initially then fight smart. This "police brutality" happens a lot and believe me, there are some officials at the top that want to see it end too but they need the help of victims to bring up the case to them.

At least we should try to fight back (not physically) even if we fail. Poster's sister could have nightmares, depression, or low self esteem cos of this.

I remember a driver that was slapped like 2 times by one soldier probably half his son's age, The guy cried for like 2 hrs after that not because of the physical pain but emotional pain. They should learn to respect civilians and not abuse their power.
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by SleekReek(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
I know how you are feeling man,if you have any friend or relation in the army,this would have been a simply case. But it's like this whatever you do,in the end you may never win,it's like someone i know who shot and killed an armed robber,who was part an 8 man gang that were attempting to gain entrance into his compound.He had a most unforgettable ordeal not at the hands of the armed robber (the rest took to there heels) but at that of the police,let me not go into details,but at the end he had to abandone his lovely home and disappear with his family,and opted to sell the property. I know it's upsetting but just let it go,you may endanger your sisters life!
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by seunlayi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
Sleek Reek:

I know how you are feeling man,if you have any friend or relation in the army,this would have been a simply case. But it's like this whatever you do,in the end you may never win,it's like someone i know who shot and killed an armed robber,who was part an 8 man gang that were attempting to gain entrance into his compound.He had a most unforgettable ordeal not at the hands of the armed robber (the rest took to there heels) but at that of the police,let me not go into details,but at the end he had to abandone his lovely home and disappear with his family,and opted to sell the property. I know it's upsetting but just let it go,you may endanger your sisters life!
hmmmmmmm
Re: How Do I Avenge This Police Brutality Against Another Man's Wife By A Police? by Spyker: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2011
1) Sue him for assault and infliction of bodily harm
2) Report the Matter to his superiors
3) Demand for compulsory apology to be published in a national newspaper
4) Ask for compensation
5) Apply the Moses law (an eye for an eye).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You From Anambra State? / What Are U Doing To Change Nigeria For Good? / Lets Vote For Boko Haram Or Against Boko Haram Ammesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.