Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video (201 Views)

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today / I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It, Says Dangote (video) / Some Questions About Dangote's New Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video by Viraltrends123: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dangote is one of the few billionaires that have all their investment in one country. People like this need to be appreciated. People that believe in the development of Nigeria.

Watch video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/y1w-1TDrZCQ?feature=share
Re: See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na you dey subs for me?
Re: See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video by Viraltrends123: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na you dey subs for me?
You can watch twerking videos, but you can't watch how to be a billionaire video, tufiakwa
Re: See What A White Man Has To Say About Dangote. Video by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can watch twerking videos, but you can't watch how to be a billionaire video, tufiakwa
Twerking Kwa.Show me your account balance

(1) (Reply)

One Mistake Most Network Marketers Make That You Should Avoid!! / If You Need To Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan, Do This / Best Pest Control Services In Dubai | Rodent Snake Control Services In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.