Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (38204 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Learn How I Made 500k Monthly And Quit My Job As A Banker. / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Bmaster(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Lol

The op that started this thread really wants to relief his burden

op don see shege for where expenses dey,E shock him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Americafighter: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
I earn 6m+ in a month I spend close to 1m monthly

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by vickvan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
SamJed:
Luckily, I earn daily. I work as a content writer and get paid daily. Anywhere from 3k to 10k per day...sometimes as high as 30k per day. Once alert comes in for the day, I will remove either 1k or 2k for savings....i no dey chop pass 2k each day as a bachelor. Once month ends, I still have a minimum of 50k savings wey i no dey touch plus excess of like 30k, bills paid too....sha its good to work remotely o but it affects my social life embarassed embarassed
Life no just balance.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by wonderr(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Earn nothing but spend between #15,000-#25,000 monthly. One of Nigeria's best but no job. But we're paying bills to the glory of God.
you should be Nigeria's finance Minister
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by talk2hb1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
owiko:
I know that that people earn way more than some of the figures up there. But there are people who earns almost nothing, but would see this thread as avenue for oppression
What do you expect grin
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by vickvan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
kamez:
I earn over 2million a month on average working from home, as for how much I spend, it depends on a lot of factors...

Sometimes I can spend just 500k an entire month, other times I could spend even more than the 2million...

Im from owerri north and I built my house in my villa because it's a very developed area, and because I live amongst lots of relatives, 40 percent of my monthly expenses go towards helping people around me.....

I no fit wake up any day make I no dash people money.. I feel good doing it, and knowing that I'm making a difference in my area...

As I never marry, I don't smoke,and I don't drink, wetin again one chop my money
Brotherly, I will be ever grateful if I can receive financial aid to eat at least. Things are really tough for me. Biko! cry

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by emekascafe: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
DenreleDave:
angry

As a good economist, I have studied everything and realized that if I don't economize, na village straight...

I spend 500 in a day... Yes 500 naira in a day

I earn less than 60k monthly.

Although I wan upgrade to 1k per day, reason why I dey find job wey go pay me like 100k plus per month......

I get degree in finance and I am very smart working guy coupled with my hardworking nature, I will be a good asset to my employer.

Denrele ™ HP cares

Guy am interested, how u dey do am. Am serious ooo.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Tokskob2008: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
SamJed:
Luckily, I earn daily. I work as a content writer and get paid daily. Anywhere from 3k to 10k per day...sometimes as high as 30k per day. Once alert comes in for the day, I will remove either 1k or 2k for savings....i no dey chop pass 2k each day as a bachelor. Once month ends, I still have a minimum of 50k savings wey i no dey touch plus excess of like 30k, bills paid too....sha its good to work remotely o but it affects my social life embarassed embarassed
Bro can you put me through pls?
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Odogwu2023(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Light78:
I earn 760k a month and I don't pay house rent. I live in my family's house. I have been piling up my money in the back for years now. I work from home.

I was surprised to wake and realized it was a dream.
How do you work from home
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by SmartPolician: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
081087n:
Earn 1.350k monthly and spend about 90k for monthly I work from home
I find this hard to believe.

When you earn more, you are likely to spend more. That's human behaviour. Earning over 1m and spending less than 10% doesn't sound realistic. Unless you are a female and have a supportive boyfriend or you live with a husband or parents.

6 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by bizhop01: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Where are nairaland beggars?
Food is ready, It's easy to spot nairaland ghost billionaire's here cool

4 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by rapheal5(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
081087n:
Earn 1.350k monthly and spend about 90k for monthly I work from home
Are u for real, can I learn from u?
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Steve0979(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm a Footballer (Grassroots) and gambler, I make nothing less than 400k a month

As league want to resume now, I'll make more as I know clubs I'm betting on

I watch football from my phone if I can't make it to viewing centres, so I can understand the club, know Their strength and weakness and how to bet on them

As long as I'm gaining, I don't care what people say or do.

Money stops NONSENSE!

baba pls ow will I reach u pls 090three28three105nine a beg wasap m
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MITCHELL96: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dmama1991:
how u take d make on bet

I use bet9ja

I started with a setting amount of capital, I don't want to mention it here, they gave me their 100% bonus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by osazsky(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
richmond500:
Due to the high cost of living in almost every part of the world, its obvious people spend alot to get by, so how hard is it for you?

For me i spend around 80k monthly while i earn 95k, i save only 10-15k lolz

are u married..there is no way u can save from 95k
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by undertaker007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Passing through a lot.
Be like say na here the "a lot" dey

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by 2elliot: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MITCHELL96: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Steve0979:
baba pls ow will I reach u pls 090three28three105nine a beg wasap m

Mail me
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by osazsky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I use bet9ja

I started with a setting amount of capital, I don't want to mention it here, they gave me their 100% bonus

I normally take my time to forecast games so I don't invest in poor teams that will make me lose my money

And my least stake is 5k, E bad, E bad, 2k, while highest is 10k or more as my spirit leads me

And I don't put more that 2 to 3 games, and the games I normally stake on is always 2 Odds or more than that, depending on the circumstances or as my spirit leads me

This Doubles my money, like you know if you stake 10k on on 2.43 Odd Game, you gain 24,300 naira

So, as I keep winning, my stake increases, I've staked 100k on a 3.Odd Match and it won, Real Madrid Vs Liverpool champions league final and you should know how much I made overnight

So that's how I keep playing, to be honest with you, I lose sometimes oo, like back to back to back, but since I started, I've recovered my capital and and made made millions

I set a target for my self this season, so I can use the money and invest in some physical business because betting is not guaranteed, the income is not stable, lol
wait o ..is this ur job..if yes..my bro u need help o
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by osazsky(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
rapheal5:
Are u for real, can I learn from u?
everyone earns 2m Montly on faceless forum..pls ignore

9 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Starkid3010(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
SamJed:
please check your email. I will really need your help with content writing please
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Mamzi: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Work with an American NGO in Abuja, earn N826,400 after tax. Spend around 500 to 600k monthly mainly on tithe, feeding, fuel, outings, church donation etc. my office gives me 40g data monthly so I don't spend on data and save minimum of 100k monthly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by JoshTim: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fxwarrior:

What will those that earn #30 000 say?
I tire.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by JoshTim: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

grin grin grin

When you start earning the 500k you will discover it's just another big for nothing amount like your 200

Speaking from experience
FX is the way.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MITCHELL96: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
osazsky:
wait o ..is this ur job..if yes..my bro u need help o

As long as I'm making money man, I don't give a damn

Not to brag, I have made millions from betting

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Figger(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Here in Libya na only handwork u fit take survive legitimately, so in my own workshop, in a good month I make like 3,000 dinners (#300,000). Sometimes 2,500 dinners. Rent here is monthly, free electricity, free waste disposal, free cable. Food cheap. Only problem is security, but if u use ur head well, u no go enter wahala. Na God dey save us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by richmond500: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
ibedu29:

And next year
You will still go vote for APC candidates
my brother APC is my party but i will OBIdiently vote 2023

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Evidenx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:
The way I look at my kids as they devour 1000 Naira bread every morning during breakfast cry

Naija don cast. A pot of soup now cost up to 10k and it finishes in 3 or 4 days.

Gas 12500 for 12.5kg to be refilled every 2 weeks due to frequent boiling of bath water as a result of cold weather

Omo, my 400k salary dey finish before month end.

Car fueling

Gen fueling

NEPA units recharge

Waste disposal fee

House rent

School fees

Clothing

Madam weekend hair do

Name them....

Man no dey think we'll again

This Buhari regime is hell
And many idiots youths still want to vote agbado and cassava for continuity of suffering.

GOD forbid BAT Thing.

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by twosquare(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
I do that a lot. It is very realistic...it is just lifestyle. For me, I don't drink smoke or womanise...saving more is the key...coz there are some things in life ehn...if you no get sense....suffer no good...hmmm...i sha don say my own...

If I earn 1m, I can't spend more than 120k monthly and I'm generous with it...

what i do mostly is to budget 10k per week...and we only have 4 weeks in a month...so...it is good for those who work from home sha...public transport, and home-cooked food...
SmartPolician:

I find this hard to believe.

When you earn more, you are likely to spend more. Earning over 1m and spending les than 10% doesn't sound realistic. Unless you are a female and have a supportive boyfriend or you live with a husband or parents.

5 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by grandstar(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Princess80:
i earn $70k annually before tax
i spend around $35k annually and i live in manhattan

things also get insanely expensive in the last couple of years, finding a bedroom of $1400 monthly is like searching for a needle in an ocean

35k is quite low to live on in NYC. I learnt the place is expensive

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by potonicomf(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:
The way I look at my kids as they devour 1000 Naira bread every morning during breakfast cry

Naija don cast. A pot of soup now cost up to 10k and it finishes in 3 or 4 days.

Gas 12500 for 12.5kg to be refilled every 2 weeks due to frequent boiling of bath water as a result of cold weather

Omo, my 400k salary dey finish before month end.

Car fueling

Gen fueling

NEPA units recharge

Waste disposal fee

House rent

School fees

Clothing

Madam weekend hair do

Name them....

Man no dey think we'll again

This Buhari regime is hell

Wow...Nigeria no easy
But bros pls help me out I m looking for a job I can't really eat good food here
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Sheriman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lies just dey sleep untop lies for this thread

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.