Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend (38158 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Learn How I Made 500k Monthly And Quit My Job As A Banker. / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Uncle96:
I earn random amounts not specified. But I spend around 800k to 1 million monthly

Ok
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by A305: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I'm a Footballer (Grassroots) and gambler, I make nothing less than 400k a month

As league want to resume now, I'll make more as I know clubs I'm betting on

I watch football from my phone if I can't make it to viewing centres, so I can understand the club, know Their strength and weakness and how to bet on them

As long as I'm gaining, I don't care what people say or do.

Money stops NONSENSE!

Chairman,

Please drop me a sure site,link or app for football live streaming.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
osazsky:
everyone earns 2m Montly on faceless forum..pls ignore
Haha bitter truth I earn 2 million weekly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MrBroke(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
I am MrBroke so I have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by duduade: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:
The way I look at my kids as they devour 1000 Naira bread every morning during breakfast cry

Naija don cast. A pot of soup now cost up to 10k and it finishes in 3 or 4 days.

Gas 12500 for 12.5kg to be refilled every 2 weeks due to frequent boiling of bath water as a result of cold weather

Omo, my 400k salary dey finish before month end.

Car fueling

Gen fueling

NEPA units recharge

Waste disposal fee

House rent

School fees

Clothing

Madam weekend hair do

Name them....

Man no dey think we'll again

This Buhari regime is hell

Egbon still try to dey save small small o

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Nickson6969(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Light78:
I earn 760k a month and I don't pay house rent. I live in my family's house. I have been piling up my money in the back for years now. I work from home.

I was surprised to wake and realized it was a dream.

Lol..my guy
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Evaremedy:
I have gone through this thread from beginning to end; With what I am seeing on this thread Is like I am the only one earning 45k in Nigeria.
But what I don't understand is how come many Nigeria youth beg or are into scam white men

Most of them are lying just forget it. Imagine one fool saying he earned one million monthly yet he is complaining Nigeria is hard when there are people earning 50k with family
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Rubbiish(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
lansile:
I earn 70k monthly to take care of myself, a wife and a child. I try to save 20k monthly for house rent payment, you won't believe the rest is no longer enough to spend for a month. Once we Buhari took us to Next Level, every price of goods went along and they seems to be climbing sky now yet salary remains constant. We are not living we are just surviving for how long? Hopefully there is a light at the end of a long dark tunnel,but first Baba has to leave Aso Rock
U mean u spend 50k on yourself, wife & kid monthly? I will like to know how u do it pls

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dimejimichael:
I earn 100k per month after tax.. I spend close to 1800 every day on transportation excluding feeding. If feeding is added, that will sum it up to 3000.

I leave on debt , i do use my salary to clear debt every month and the trend continues.

I spend over 150k every month .

I'm tired

grin cheesy
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by harmargedon: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by mceze(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
SamJed:
Luckily, I earn daily. I work as a content writer and get paid daily. Anywhere from 3k to 10k per day...sometimes as high as 30k per day. Once alert comes in for the day, I will remove either 1k or 2k for savings....i no dey chop pass 2k each day as a bachelor. Once month ends, I still have a minimum of 50k savings wey i no dey touch plus excess of like 30k, bills paid too....sha its good to work remotely o but it affects my social life embarassed embarassed

Teach me how to fish bro
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
owunabastard:
Yes, there are bread of 1K, even more than 1k. But average good bread is of jumbo size is from 700 up

In Lagos good bread of 600 to 800 dey
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Nyascobar1414: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
081087n:
I write programs frontend developer
Okay sir!
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by SamJed(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
loko50:

I have tried this in the past. It's really stressful.
Truly it is stressful but at the same time, it's a matter of planning, priority and taking jobs that you know you can submit as at when due.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by kenearth50(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by SamJed(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

Bro, forget social life. It’s overrated..

Keep working and piling up your money. You’ll live to praise yourself in the future..
honestly bro that's my motivation. Most times, it's the people "enjoying life" that end up coming to beg me for money.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MITCHELL96: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
A305:
Chairman,

Please drop me a sure site,link or app for football live streaming.

Live Football TV. Check it on PlayStore, they show both champions league and other leagues as well
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by A305: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ndidi2:
cut down on some things.
Every night we use small solar to do things and eat.
Except naw them Dee play women ball.

In our house no one is oning generator again.

All those leaving gen till 1 am don't on it again at all.

I bought 1 bag of white beans from nairaland here #43000. to reduce cost bc 1 bucket of sweet Brown is #2300 and their bucket de small.

I do pap myself and fry akara anyhow and plenty without thinking beans go soon finish.

Anytime l cook rice l cook beans.

I fry less now.l boil

No more poor ( pure water) l boil and sieve it all by myself.

We use estimated meter so l do most of my cooking with electricity no matter when. Especially beans.

You a woman of substance and very resourceful.

Too early to hand you the trophy for the "wife of the year award", let me see if I manage to marry this year; my wife could probably outdo you.

All jokes aside. Your kind is what we mean when we say, we want a life partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by A305: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Live Football TV. Check it on PlayStore, they show both champions league and other leagues as well
I have this one already.

Thanks Chairman. Your empire shall remain unconquered.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by bennyflipy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
mzeepositive:
ASUU tie us down but earning minimum 70-130k monthly & minimum 8k daily & minimum 48k weekly legit @thanks to radiography
But the suffer before I arrive here no be here
Life no easy at all
Radiography student?
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by MITCHELL96: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
A305:
I have this one already.

Thanks Chairman. Your empire shall remain unconquered.

Lol, Badt guy

Amen oo
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Princess80(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
SweetVibe:

what's the difference between the two
lol, are you kidding me?

racism alone is something i cant endure in houston.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Ndidi2: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
A305:
You a woman of substance and very resourceful.

Too early to hand you the trophy for the "wife of the year award", let me see if I manage to marry this year; my wife could probably outdo you.

All jokes aside. Your kind is what we mean when we say, we want a life partner.
Thank you..
God bless you with a kind and Godly woman weee Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
I have never made money before. Broke gang.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Emdebby2: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
What if after the calculations you discover that at the end of the month you are left with peanut. This can give someone heart attack.
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
epadomo:

I can help you to start earning legitimately provided you are graduate and willing to work and also willing to work in insurance sector.
If yes you can contact.
Goodluck bro
Location?
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by SweetVibe: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Princess80:
lol, are you kidding me?

racism alone is something i cant endure in houston.
Am asking about the difference in terms of infrastructure and cost of living
Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by Mamzi: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
OperationalVehi:

What's the process of getting this sort of NGO application?
Not your particular organization.. I mean similar ones. I'll be glad if you can recommend one. Thanks

It's all about presenting a captivating CV that shows you have the exact experience of the job you are applying for. It must be a reputable private company or a government body because NGO management will conduct a strict background check on you before employing you . This is after you are lucky you get shortlisted for interview and you Impress them. .. NGOs include: Engender Health, Save the Children, Malaria Consortium, FHI 360, IHV, Palladium, MSH operates in Nigeria with offices all over the country. Their minimum pay is 350k monthly

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend by caandi: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Light78:
I earn 760k a month and I don't pay house rent. I live in my family's house. I have been piling up my money in the back for years now. I work from home.

I was surprised to wake and realized it was a dream.
You almost got me there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.