Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? (1881 Views)

How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
E clear
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by inforesource: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just do as if you are leaving Sodom and Gomorrah. Don't look back. The journey is not easy but it worth it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by 40fy: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2022

**Don't come here to claim a boss, if you're still livin' with your mom!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Divay22(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'm not going anywhere yet o grin grin
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Decentdave(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gh
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Shalommy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op, you got some dough, you got no problem and you good to go.
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Drsnives(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was already prepared b4 i left..
The little problem i encountered during the early stage was loneliness.. but that was cured within a month or two.

Now na them dea beg me make i come visit them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wish u all well.

People wey get money. Make una enjoy.

Leave ya parents house if u fit.

One day my money will be longer than president Buhari. For now my money short pas VP Osinbanjo.

I am still struggling to secure the bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
The journey no easy. Especially when you don’t have a steady source of income.

If you can’t control daily depression, no reason am.
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by kelspinall(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
i need some advisers and experience dudes to lighten me up on this..am moving by October by God grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
kelspinall:
i need some advisers and experience dudes to lighten me up on this..am moving by October by God grace
Suicide mission...if u no hold correct bar

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by kelspinall(m): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:
Suicide mission...if u no hold correct bar
boss abeg come down small i no to get am
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
kelspinall:

boss abeg come down small i no to get am
HOLD MONEY!!!!

seriously if no be wetin bitcoin do me i for find way send you something
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

HOLD MONEY!!!!

Where are you staying?
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Where are you staying?
Portharcourt
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by kelspinall(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

HOLD MONEY!!!!

no prob senior man God go help you
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Karrtel:

Portharcourt
Wich line of hustle do you do? Put me through
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Wich line of hustle do you do? Put me through
Haba, senior man were you hear this one
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by badbros(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Still living with mom, although I've been taking care of my self ever since I wrote my final exams, I just pray I get a breakthrough before I lose my mind
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
I moved out b4 but i looked back. Now I'm at home undecided
But this time i dey plan wella cool cool
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Polynek(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
I left at 19, it wasn't easy tho,
But man gatx survive.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2022
formerUKSF:
I moved out b4 but i looked back. Now I'm at home undecided
But this time i dey plan wella cool cool
Lol, hunger nack u 2 by 2
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2022
Been moving out and moving in sha, but the fact that I have to make my meals all by myself ehnn.
Wey I for Just sit down dey order my sis around ehnn.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Divay22(f): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Karrtel:

Portharcourt
Where in portharcourt? grin
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Divay22:

Where in portharcourt? grin
Old Gra
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Divay22(f): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Karrtel:

Old Gra
I don't know anywhere in portharcourt yet...
Na student vicinity i still dey try navigate.
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Divay22:

I don't know anywhere in portharcourt yet...
Na student vicinity i still dey try navigate.
Are you around UST? Ignatius or....
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Omo I drank garri for two years straight until I almost got blind. Lol true story tho but now everyday I eat turkey and fried rice, you just need to start from somewhere in life

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Omo I drank garri for two years straight until I almost got blind. Lol true story tho but now everyday I eat turkey and fried rice, you just need to start from somewhere in life
Lolz

Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Divay22(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Karrtel:

Are you around UST? Ignatius or....
Uniport (choba)
Re: How Did You Survive When You Moved Out Of Your Parents House? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Divay22:

Uniport (choba)
Oh, my stupid school

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘mama And Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building (video / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! / Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.