Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) (1882 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Pastor catches man toasting a female church member during service and exposes him cheesy as his shocked church members erupts in laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2DOcEAR2bM

1 Share

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by God1000(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol, but some people believe that church is the right place to find a good woman

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by jaeyking(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Uncle was looking for his missing ribs in the House Of HIS Father.

Sha he for wait make service end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2022
grin

God was speaking to the sister through the brother.
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by anochuko01(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Lol, but some people believe that church is the right place to find a good woman
And so? What have they done wrong? It's not as if they're committing any immoral act there.
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by anochuko01(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2022
jaeyking:
grin
Uncle was looking for his missing ribs in the House Of HIS Father.

Sha he for wait make service end

Churches with crowd like that, it could be the first and probably last time you'll see that person.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by officialwdhtv: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin

God was speaking to the sister through the brother.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by slawomir: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Sharp badt guy
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
anochuko01:

Churches with crowd like that, it could be the first and probably last time you'll see that person.
Dude would have run from church service and activities for the next week's and month
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by ValCon888: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
The pastor was probably eyeing that same babe.

The sharp dude wanted to lash that punna before the pastor but pastor sef na guyman.

After service he will call her into his office for "counseling and prayers".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pastor off mic abeg

Like say na you holy pass.. abeggi
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by Fasindo: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
shocked

Evangelist Ebuka Obi

But he didn't condemn the guy, he even said the guy and the lady has bright future.

By the way asking a lady out is not a sin, delay can be dangerous so the guy didn't want to wait after the program

By the way he is not a pastor but an Evangelist under Catholic church. The guy is very prophetic.
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by jeromestarks: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
The Church is a good place to get a good woman.
(Settle down to read my comment before you spill rubbish).
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Omo if na me i go change am for the pastor because i no understand how toasting babe take concern the werey pastor
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by badboyTee(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin sharp pastor I feel you
Re: Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Take A Hint! / Should I Date Her Or Not? / Urgent Attn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.