Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? (3199 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by DanBJ(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please I need mature advice, my wife of one kid had issues at her current work(teaching) place and wants to change the job. Her friend(unmarried) introduce her to a hotel work as a receptionist. Please is it advisable to let your wife work in such environment?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Cypress042(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
The way one dresses is the way to address him or her.

Your wife got a nice job man cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Zonefree(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
I pity you in advance.

As a former hotel staff, I'll advice and warn you not to even think of allowing your beloved wife venture into that nonsense job. Die that useless talk please!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Bluezy13(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
No.

Sometimes, even Musa the gateman enters the main house too.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by H0didon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why nau?? Its risky ohh..
For me, i'd say NO! Let her look for another job jare...Aside from the fact that she might be coming home late due to her nature of work, different men sef go wan dey enter am.

Unless your wife doesn't want to be severely knacked, she had better not work there if not ehh grin. No matter what she can never escape the ROD cheesy as long as she works there.

As our Ancestors would say "If you don't want to buy cloth, avoid the boutique".

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by kakaaa77: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
DanBJ:
Please I need mature advice, my wife of one kid had issues at her current work(teaching) place and wants to change the job. Her friend(unmarried) introduce her to a hotel work as a receptionist. Please is it advisable to let your wife work in such environment?

for me I'll be honest, with you that environment will be very risky for your wife to work there unless you want to take the risk

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Zonefree(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cypress042:
The way one dresses is the way to address him or her.

Your wife got a nice work man cool
If she like make she wear rag or dresses like an old woman, there are randy men that visit hotels and I'm afraid one day they will make her an offer she will find difficult to reject.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

18 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Once you're married,it's not wise to still take up job as a hotel receptionist,no matter how harmless the offer seems.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by DanBJ(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Juliet751:
Once you're married,it's not wise to still take up job as a hotel receptionist,no matter how harmless the offer seems.
I have tried to explain to her but she still hell bent on taking the job. There'll be night shifts it's going to affect the marriage
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Cypress042(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zonefree:

If she like make she wear rag or dresses like an old woman, there are randy men that visit hotels and I'm afraid one day they will make her an offer she will find difficult to reject.

The best way to manage risk is to avoid it.
According to them, all woman aren't the same. Any married woman that want to cheat will cheat, even at the husbands very front cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Zonefree(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Cypress042:
According to them, all woman aren't the same. Any married woman that want to cheat will cheat, even at the husbands very front cry
The word "cheat" was designed specifically for married women. Married women cheat more than single women.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
DanBJ:
I have tried to explain to her but she still hell bent on taking the job. There'll be night shifts it's going to affect the marriage
Call for family meeting

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by odinson1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
DanBJ:

You know most female workers in Bars and hotels are Prostitutes right? I have a course mate who works in an hotel,and she takes home like 40k every weekend from the men she takes to the other room.
Even if you trust your wife,it still won't stop her from doing whatever she's going there to do.
Make sure you run a DNA test on all your kids that will come later if she takes that Job.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by RightToReject(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
There is nothing wrong with a wife working in such an environment, just that the chances of an adulterous wife meeting more clients and exploring more seem higher than when she is programmed and confined in a particular spot having a monitor that uses a remote to control her movement. If she is not susceptible to opportunism and/or inherently wayward in general, you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Unless you want to jeopardize your peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wake up and smell the coffee placed close to the flowers. The path she's about to tow is unsecured, capped with untruths and oddly terrible. Your home is brazenly at the edge of a cliff. If you love her you must persuade her to change or the vortex that'd whirl as a testament of her decisions would swallow your home.

The time to "show" who's the man of the house is NOW. Use that power now! Or tighten your belt because Manipulations, drama and futuristic tirade would be elements buoying your ship as time goes.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by BlaqJosh: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Op Don't ever agree to that sh*t job and it doesn't matter the environment of the job unless you are also fed up of the marriage.

Eventually her attitude will once she starts working there within some months

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Sammy101111(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Married woman working in hotel

Hotel is mostly for people that fornicate
The kind of men that will approach your wife will be high grade .

As a wise man just tell her no
Because if she start working in hotel you will never be able to talk or control your wife again .
She will change because some useless men will start scoping her and promising her heaven and earth

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by ceede2: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2022
The moment she start hospitality work, she will not like doing any other job, teasing from some useless customer, regular tips, freed food.

If you can provide her needs till you get her another job, Fine. If not, you better allow the poor girl to support you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Nazgul: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2022
DanBJ:
Hotel receptionist earn peanuts na, why would I expose my wife to such vulnerable occupation over a ridiculous pay. It's not worth it abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Fiscus105(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2022
DanBJ:

Receptionist and selling drinks meant for women who ready to fuccck different dicks.

Even if she is not engage in such dirty stuff, what of randy drunk men who will be talking to her anyhow, tapping her bumbum and do all sort of dirty things with her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Fiscus105(m): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2022
RightToReject:
There is nothing wrong with a wife working in such an environment, just that the chances of an adulterous wife meeting more clients and exploring more seem higher than when she is programmed and confined in a particular spot having a monitor that uses a remote to control her movement. If she is not susceptible to opportunism and/or inherently wayward in general, you have nothing to worry about.

Hope you know how women's brains are wired Sha! And did you know what they call playboy and different ways to scatter women brain? Not even a wife whom her husband is just an average or poor man.

No woman on earth that cannot be get down oooo, not even in that environment, where you are relating with customers (men) that are into wasting money that you need seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by DanBJ(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2022
I ve told her to either choose the marriage or the job. She chose the job.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by DanBJ(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2022
I ve told her to either choose the marriage or the job. She choose the job.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by ednut1(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Find another school.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Coinwarrior: 5:20am On Jul 18, 2022
DanBJ:
she choose the job....lols
This only show that she is not a reliable and responsible wife.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2022
DanBJ:
See wahala ooo
Some women no Dey think..
Poverty na bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by DanBJ(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Coinwarrior:
she choose the job....lols
This only show that she is not a reliable and responsible wife.
I vowed to dissolve the marriage if she does. Two cannot work together unless they agree. I believe she her friend is working on her mental. She even told me her friend bought a car working as a receptionist

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Benki003(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Op it’s a nice job ooh but en risky die, have seen a situation where a randy man offered a receptionist 500k to follow him to Abuja for a supposed business trip grin grin

It took self discipline and God’s intervention for her not to accept that amount of cash doing nothing

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Paulianfa(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2022
No wife of mine can work in a hotel.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Tokskob2008: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2022
DanBJ:
I vowed to dissolve the marriage if she does. Two cannot work together unless they agree. I believe she her friend is working on her mental. She even told me her friend bought a car working as a receptionist
Lol, her friend bought a car working as a receptionist while some hotel managers don't even have a car

Well it's clear what she is going there for and it's also clear that she is ready for it. I have worked in different hotels and I can tell you that even if my girlfriend says she wants to start working in an hotel, that is the end not to talk of someone I have already married. It just doesn't end well!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? by Abilistic(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2022
smiley

Depends on the kind of hotel and the people coming there. If it's 5 or 4 star hotel, I don't see anything wrong with with that.
But all this mushroom short 'rest' guest house is a NO NO!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets / I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife / Why is it so hard to let go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.