Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife (3204 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / How A Lady Exposed Taxi Driver In Abuja, Who Drives Exposing His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by RTID: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2023
I really don't understand what Johnny Drille was thinking letting Nigerians know about his wife.

Especially his female fans!

These guys have failed to understand that except you're a rapper, your female audience are more interested in the person singing the song, than the actual song itself.

Yes, you're an amazing singer. But your female fans are going to keep wondering how amazing you'll be in bed.

That's why Johnny Drille, even though not an A List artist, can successfully get 20000 people to attend his show . And 19800 are women. The remaining 200 are gays.

Those 19800 women are crushing on him! The moment you let them know you're married, they cry in their hearts and move on from your music.

Since he has successfully hidden his Marital Status for one year, why did he choose to reveal it now?

Goodluck selling out shows or getting your die hard fans to listen to your music.

Dem go port go Portable; at least that one dey open marriage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2023
which kine talk be dis sef ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Kobicove(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2023
I think he was probably under immense pressure to unveil his wife cos the rumour that he was married had been swirling for such a long time undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by TheFreshVanilla: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Makes no difference. Shey na marital status he dey sing? If people like your music, they like it. Period.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Cassandraloius: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Abeg leave JD.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2023
RTID:

That's why Johnny Drille, even though not an A List artist, can successfully get 20000 people to attend his show . And 19800 are women. The remaining 200 are gays.
Hahahahahahaha
I remember when I got invited to one of his shows in Abuja maybe 2018. It was to be held in a large garden where we would sit down on mats on the grass with small lamps.
I declined. I prefer live band, wine and fish abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Egoat(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Seun needs to stop this guy from creating more topics.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by slenjaman(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
I recently downloaded this app and really think you should check it out. It's a great way to connect with people searching for genuine relationships. Use my referral code BUSAYO-WR7 to get freebies in the app. https://trueflutter.app/BUSAYO-WR7
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by crossfm: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Hehehe.

Naira land thread's no go kill person grin.

Watin I just read now?.
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by guobe: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Lol kind of true.well let's see how it goes though I am a diehard Johnnydrille fan but with this marriage I think he will have to switch from his love song pattern and I think he can because he is very versatile.
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by finallybusy: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
With the way women work, the revelation will make his fanbase triple.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by obinna58(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2023
You’re on point

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Adachizzy(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Johnny Drille makes good music. That’s the first thing. Anybody that likes his music will listen regardless.

Just like saying people will stop listening to Davido because of Anita and co.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Allisgud: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2023
RTID:
I really don't understand what Johnny Drille was thinking letting Nigerians know about his wife.

These guys have failed to understand that except you're a rapper, your female audience are more interested in the person singing the song, than the actual song itself.

Yes, you're an amazing singer. But your female fans are going to keep wondering how amazing you'll be in bed.

Those 19800 women are crushing on him! The moment you let them know you're married, they cry in their hearts and move on from your music.

Since he has successfully hidden his Marital Status for one year, why did he choose to reveal it now?

Goodluck selling out shows or getting your die hard fans to listen to your music.

he should learn of the reason why banky w no longer shine again since he got married and started using his wife as video vicksin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by NonsenseRubbish: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Allisgud:
he should learn of the reason why banky w no longer shine again since he got married and started using his wife as video vicksin
Vixen oooo shocked
Chaii use auto correct if you no sure na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by NonsenseRubbish: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Some people made points up there and some said nonsense plus rubbish.
Las las Johnny will be alright

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahahahaha
Godddddddd.....laff wan kill me
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by guobe: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
RTID:

That percentage no join that the rest are guys. Which one be gay again.
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
This guy is right.

An artist would lose their romance appeal if they disclose their relationship. It's why these Koreans actors never disclose their partners because majority of their fans are in a relationship with them in their minds.
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by wisdomkid: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
RTID:

The remaining 200 are gays? I smell werey in OP grin grin grin. I enjoy JD music because it's calm and has meaning. Not unnecessary screaming and always dancing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What Johnny Drilled Was Doing By Exposing His Wife by karkinase(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2023
As a male artist in Nigeria once you declare say you dun marry it’s game over ask 2Face, Dbanj , Bankyw
See wizkid na Baba just get Baby mama

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Start Watching Their Weights / How Can Someone Overcome Heartbreak? / How To Act When A Woman Likes U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.