Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie (29151 Views)

Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List / BREAKING: PDP Changes The Name Of Its National Chairman / 2019: What Obasanjo Told Atiku, Secondus In Abuja Hotel As PDP Changes Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Splitmind: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2022
See these PDP can change their candidate's name but if Tinubu changes his name now people will complain.
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Atiku is a 419 quote me anywhere, he won 2019 election and sold his birthrights to buhari APC, he abandoned his liuternants(voters and supporters) went and stay in Dubai for almost one year imidiately after election, why nigerians expect him to put up a judicial fight to reclaim his stollen mandate like aregbeshola and oshomole did in osun and Edo. Atiku later show up to pay buhari son dowry, Little did we know he has sold us out, he's here again to decieve us. ATIKU IS A PLANE 419 more reason Peter obi won't trust him again.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by anonimi: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Okowa the fraud and his former fraudulent associates will not like this.

Both the plaintiff and Ibori are in cohoot to loot Delta state to stupor. The plaintiff having served as Finance commissioner is part and parcel of the rot that is Delta state

Which one of those we allow to lead us in public office is not a fraud and looter?
Is it your LGA councillors and chairmen since 1999? Or your state legisLooter

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Nonybb: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Stupidity
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by anonimi: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Splitmind:
See these PDP can change their candidate's name but if Tinubu changes his name now people will complain.

Person hoild you from complaining?
In fact, what did you just do?
Are you a hypocrite by any chance

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by MRBENZENE(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
My joy is that osun people served tinubu breakfast and the main breakfast is coming 2023
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Bizibi(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
I knew it was going to happen....it was good it happened now not after the elections.
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Iconliving: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by anonimi: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Atiku is a 419 quote me anywhere, he won 2019 election and sold his birthrights to buhari APC, he abandoned his liuternants(voters and supporters) went and stay in Dubai for almost one year imidiately after election, why nigerians expect him to put up a judicial fight to reclaim his stollen mandate like aregbeshola and oshomole did in osun and Edo. Atiku later show up to pay buhari son dowry, Little did we know he has sold us out, he's here again to decieve us. ATIKU IS A PLANE 419 more reason Peter obi won't trust him again.

Do Anambrarians trust Peter Obi the 419 failure Pandora man

2 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2022
anonimi:

Do Anambrarians trust Peter Obi the 419 failure Pandora man
I'm from osun State, I prefer Peter obi than 419 Atiku, go hang yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by GodPrince: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2022
That short imp will never be my governor. We're only counting down to swearing in of our honourable DSP H.E Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege as the executive governor of Delta State come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Hydroxide(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2022
David is not a bad choice but I have already made up my mind to vote Omo-Agege

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Lonelyhrt1(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2022
It’s time for Omo Agege to take over, let Ibori and it’s crooks go and rest abeg. Vote candidate not Party. Ovie Omo Agege for Governor, Peter Obi for president. cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by kosovo(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2022
GodPrince:
That short imp will never be my governor. We're only counting down to swearing in of our honourable DSP H.E Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege as the executive governor of Delta State come 2023.
Honorable Mace Thief cheesy
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by GodPrince: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2022
kosovo:

Honorable Mace Thief cheesy
don't let me insult you this morning. Respect yourself
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Invest4growth: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2022
This matter if not properly handled will create opportunity for other parties in Delta State. It happened elsewhere!
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by yusufmurry: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2022
beatricesola:
Speaker don "lule"

Is that supposed to come with HDD?

Looks like refurbished
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by generaltbn: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Na was wooo
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Creamypie(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Ibori still dey delta state like this as Godfather. I been think say okowa unseath am sha
ibori only ever hope in life is Delta state coffers. At federal, it's zero, he can't go Europe or america.all his hundreds of millions of pounds and estates,mansions in those countries have been taken over and now owned by states.he has been barred from visiting them. Even his wife who wanted to give birth in u.s was turned back at d airport clearance. England was notified, and asked u.s to just pity her state, put her on flight to u.k, just for the birth purpose, after giving birth, she was advised to return back to Nigeria after proper after-birth rest, which she did.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Hotfreezer: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Inference....

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Comrades Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter

For someone who gets paid to write, you should improve on your punctuations.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by chrisxxx(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Okowa loses. You dey bite more than u can chew.
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Bromax: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Odidigbodigbo of Africa third leg don stand ooo. But this him guy go disappoint Las las
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Olamicwoto: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Hmm, market don cast
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by newisd75: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Delta State is 90% on a lock down for Peter obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by sylve11: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
fasho01:
That's the best decision, to avoid issues eventually. Harrysong that was already licking Sheriff's ass, how far?

Harry song? cheesy cool
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Parachoko: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Creamypie:
. Even his wife who wanted to give birth in u.s was turned back at d airport clearance. England was notified, and asked u.s to just pity her state, put her on flight to u.k, just for the birth purpose, after giving birth, she was advised to return back to Nigeria after proper after-birth rest, which she did.
Are you serious about this? shocked
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Prof9292: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2022
One of the criteria for peace to return to Delta PDP and for Ibori family to support Okowa Vice presidential ambition was for him to relinquish the governorship ticket for Sheriff. In other words, he can't have vice presidency and governor. So only political neophytes would even bother talking about this. Even Edevwie thanked the governor in his speech.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by buckeyemedia: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Okowa the fraud and his former fraudulent associates will not like this.

Both the plaintiff and Ibori are in cohoot to loot Delta state to stupor. The plaintiff having served as Finance commissioner is part and parcel of the rot that is Delta state
Is Okowa & his stooge Oborevwori Sheriff any better?

No honor amongst thieves.
Re: PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie by Creamypie(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you serious about this? shocked
true. It was in 2019,her name is sosu. They got married in about 2018, shortly after his release from prison. Even d baby was denied British citizenship, after the birth in u.k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Bucket Of Cash Allegedly Recovered From Wife Of Ex-Chief Of Air Staff Was A Lie / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.