Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration (2200 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Anambra State Govt To Introduce Mobile App For Agricultural Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by helinues: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2022
The loopholes that those who have been creating countless monikers taking advantage of is because they can register with only email which disposable email is always available.

Introduce mobile registration when registering in which a code will be sent to a new registered members phone to validate their account .

That will curb all those scammers, the trollers and the politicians bots. The forum should be getting more members as election is coming, sanity on the forum is important

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Haahabi: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2022

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Johnkay01: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Jajasabali(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Create your own app and do it if E easy na

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by helinues: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Jajasabali:
Create your own app and do it if E easy na

Haahabi:
Cry more, your tears are delicious

Wait oo, don't tell me some of you guys are having issue with this suggestions

Suggestions to make the forum better, it's something you lots are fuming about probably because you are guilty of one of those listed abuses .

Seun, take note of those who have been opposing this suggestions

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Eriokanmi: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2022
So you can report those who mock your mentor to his thugs for silencing abi? Mthcheeew!

Seun sef can't make that mistake. Free press is allowed. The best he can do is ban offenders here. Use of mobile phone should be an option if at all he needs to consider that.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Haahabi: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2022

He will lose considerable amount of engagement and the site traffic Will dwindle

It is the same as asking twitter to delete all bot accounts

Once he introduce phone number, that will signal the beginning of the end of this site

And by the way, bulk phone number can be purchased at a low cost for otp

This I have seen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Haahabi: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

Let me give you an analogy

So far I have commented 4 times on this thread, and that has helped this post to stay up

Imagine having to restrict how many times you can comment. That means this post will be buried fast.

The engagements is what keeps this site alive.

If people lose the ability to create an account fast, it means once you are banned, you have no chance of ever contributing again

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by helinues: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2022
Haahabi:

Let me give you an analogy

So far I have commented 4 times on this thread, imagine having to restrict how many times you can comment. That means this post will be buried fast. The engagement is what keeps this site alive. If people lose the ability to create an account fast, it means once you are banned, you have no chance of ever contributing again

As long as you are not derailing the thread, you can make as many as possible comments on a thread.

The registration portal will still be available but only this time, mobile number registration will be included to curb those who are creating countless monikers on the forum.

Consider those who engage with scams on this forum, they create their new monikers daily which on average day, 20 monikers per 1 person.

Their is a guy on this forum who has created more than 10,000 monikers, yeah you read right 10k monikers just to troll people yet still trolling up to this moment.

The fewer the merrier. Those who are not ready to abide by the forum rules which make them to be creating unnecessary monikers should find somewhere else to be doing that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by DriverX: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2022
You didn't complain when those stupid bots polluting threads with praise singing and ass licking of Tinubu on every thread, giving themselves 200 likes for moronic and toutish posts.

What sane person would take your stinking hypocrisy serious?

15 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Kurutinto(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

Shut up make we hear word. Always in the negative side of the divide
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Haahabi: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2022
The post with most engagements are those fake relationship and family stories and the anonymous post seeking for advice

That will reduce too

As long as cash flows into his account, the owner doesn't care about the sanity of threads, he feeds on the useless comment & banters

By the way, it seems the OBIDIENTs have shown you pepper on this site.

Why you too dey support the only person in a country of 200m that will make us miss Buhari? A criminal, self centered Politician who is clearly rejected by the masses, yet use billions of ill gotten wealth to buy delegates

O wrong nau

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by KingLarry04: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Many members have different monikers for different occasions,...some people even have a special moniker for begging.. lol
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Niorte: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2022
And have you forgotten that an average Nigerian internet users have 2 active phone numbers.

Anyway, I thank God for starting affiliate marketing, it has given me power over my time and made me a better husband to my wife. In this world, if you don't have money, it will be as if you don't know how to do anything. You will even run from attending family functions. But glory to God, to raise 35K then for registration fee was tough but now I can buy a course of 110K without blinking eyes. My mum prays for me whenever I call or she calls. My wife calls me sweet names and even in my church group, they respect me.

I'm not flattering anyone. Just no that when you know how to make money, some of life issues will just sort out itself.

Some people have not heard affiliate marketing before, some people think it is a scam because they cannot comprehend how would one be making so much money legally and legitimately online. And some smart people are cashing out big time. If you think it is a lie, go to tweeter and check Affiliate markerts, results will amaze you.

Anyway, if you think you need extra source of income, you may consider affiliate marketing. If you need more information kindly visit https://7starplans.com/get-started/
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by lonecatt(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Op I can bet this is not your only monicker,we know you don't be decieved.

The loss of osun is the beginning of wisdom
E pain am grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by 9japride(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2022
See who's talking! Someone that is known to instigated hate and always stand with those who hates the youths. Someone who deliberately post annoying contents just to spite the youths who want a positive change. At times, I feel the Op just love controversy just to while away time. If one is truely a Nigerian and a patriotic individual, I don't see why such persons will always derive joy when there is oppression in the land. It's like the Op, Reno, Bashir etc all belong to same whatsapp group, that loves unnecessary attention. Guys please observe this Op during the run up to the next election, and you will find out how he usually relate with the masses who are hungry for positive change. Always mocking Nigerian youths. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Oshodipikin: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by frndfghtr(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Nice arleast for hook up people
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by duduade: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2022
No mind Osewa

The website just stagnant all this decade years

I have been on this website for over 20 years still no changes

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by VeryWickedMan: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2022
See wetin Osun election loss don cause

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by PoliciaNLand: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

As long as you are not derailing the thread, you can make as many as possible comments on a thread.

The registration portal will soon be available but only this time, mobile number registration will be included to curb those who are creating countless monikers on the forum.

Consider those who engage with scams on this forum, they create their new monikers daily which on average day, 20 monikers per 1 person.

Their is a guy on this forum who has created more than 10,000 monikers, yeah you read right 10k monikers just to troll people yet still trolling up to this moment.

The fewer the merrier. Those who are not ready to abide by the forum rules which make them to be creating unnecessary monikers should find somewhere else to be doing that

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

shatap
if you want such
leave nairaland and head over to Twitter or Facebook.
Nairaland remains anonymous
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by bibianna(f): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Interesting idea/suggestion!
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by FalseProphet1(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2022
This suggestion is nice, it would definitely curb bots and trolls, the disadvantage however like someone rightfully pointed out is that considering how power drunk most of the mods are, it would certinly reduce people's obsession to the site.

If you ban someone for say 10 years and he registers with his second line and gets banned, he's definitely gone for good, he won't come back. If this happens to 50 active members you can be sure that traffic would reduce drastically.

Seun can send email verification code to their email rather than phone number. With an email verification code or word verification bots would be curbed to it barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
The loopholes that those who have been creating countless monikers taking advantage of is because they can register with only email which disposable email is always available.

Introduce mobile registration when registering in which a code will be sent to a new registered members phone to validate their account .

That will curb all those scammers, the trollers and the politicians bots. The forum should be getting more members as election is coming, sanity on the forum is important
shatap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by MITCHELL96: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2022
Shhhhhh! undecided

Shut The F Up Mr!

1 Like

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by AntiBMC(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

The registration portal will soon be available but only this time, mobile number registration will be included to curb those who are creating countless monikers on the forum.

Ds guy you keep talking about for years now, is he by any chance, the canceller cheesy? Guy must be giving you constant nightmares.

When you create ur own forum, you can use ur unsolicited suggestions there.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2022
In introduction of mobile number registration, the end of nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Haahabi:

Him don hit your soft spot cheesy
Re: Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2022
KingLarry04:
Many members have different monikers for different occasions,...some people even have a special moniker for begging.. lol

Are you kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu's "Church Rat And Poisoned Holy Communion" Analogy Explained / Pastor Who Prophecied Victory For Peter Now Says Tinubu Is God's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.