Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy (6910 Views)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe / NYSC: Sanwo-Olu Government To Involve Corpers In Construction Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2023
Previous thread reporting this born troller boy

https://www.nairaland.com/7810445/newly-created-monikers-troll-only
Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2023
This hellAnus. Don't you go to church?

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Ozommadu: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Yoruba Muslims don't go church

We're tired of them here undecided

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Na holy ghost helped you to type this?

Make una stop this hypocrisy of a thing. The main thread una no go respond to it, just find a way of derailing deliberately

Oshisco

undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Frigga13: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin

When one’s life is on nairaland … that’s it … and funny more . The shameless reporting of a troll for “ years “

If not joblessness … bro what else ..

Some beings are just funny in life .. imagine calling police …hehehehehhee

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Ozommadu: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Seun should also do something about agbado people fake generated likes here.

Even on a single emoji without comment or many of there empty and incoherent comments...clamp it down like you did earlier this year

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DatNiggaDaz: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2023
Hellanuios, why security operatives, why do you arrogate to yourself so much value.

You like to intimidate others what you can't stomach. Be calming down, Nairaland, even if it is your survival platform, you are just like any other Nairalander here.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hellanuios..why security guy..why do you arrogate to yourself so much value

Arrogate? Except if you are saying you are happy with the activities of the guy spoiling someone's business.

Would you pray for someone to be manipulating your business statistics like this? Be honest

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Ozommadu: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Frigga13:

grin

When one’s life is on nairaland … that’s it … and funny more . The shameless reporting of a troll for “ years “

The poor gateman is always feeling funky...I think they've added small money to their TMC nairaland chapter

He literally sleeps on nairaland

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many times I have created thread about this particular fellow who has been trolling me and others for years while both you and your mods couldn't do anything about his case.

It's this same guy that has been engaging in most of the scams on this forum hence using trolling to disguise.

He has been doing this madness for almost a decade on this forum, same as scam adverts.

Out of the 38 pages of my followers, this guy will have nothing less than 35 pages for the monikers he has been using to doing the trolling, how many are they for years? You should do the calculation.

This same born troller also have dedicated monikers for other victims, add all those monikers plus the scam adverts one, na how many registered members left?

Seun, that boy is killing your forum, its time to involve security operatives to handle his case.

oga face your political opponents and stop trying to manipulate the mods to fight your battles.
stop imagining things.

Oya you can also say I'm the person too.
you're the troll here and also the nasty bigot.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Seun, hope you yourself can see the guy has people who are sharing him on to destroy your forum as they see nothing wrong in the activities of the guy.

Those are the people who never wish for the progress of this forum as nothing per say is happening in their own lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Frigga13:

grin

Hahahahaha you don finish helinues ooo

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2023
I have never seen an attention seeker like this erudite skuller with the worst written English on NL.
Tueh!

How I long for the return of gbegile boys to this forum to instill some sanity.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Seun, hope you yourself can see the guy has people who are sharing him on to destroy your forum as they see nothing wrong in the activities of the guy.

Those are the people who never wish for the progress of this forum as nothing per say is happening in their own lives.

Helinues leave your parents house and go Rent your own house

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Unperturbedpota: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha you don finish helinues ooo

I thought that guy was like a regular normie boy was I wrong..seems he is loosing it or something. Maybe substance abuse? Who knows.🤔

But that guy is loosing touch with reality and it's damn scary though not funny 🤔

18 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
oga face your political opponents and stop trying to manipulate the mods to fight your battles.
stop imagining things.

Oya you can also say I'm the person too.
you're the troll here and also the nasty bigot.

May trailer and rail jam all those who have been engaging in scam activities, manipulating NL statistics for years.

Can I hear you say Amen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

your manipulations are stale that even a 5 years old child can see through it talk more of Seun.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2023
Frigga13:

grin

All nairanlanders really need to put this guy in prayers. Something tells me he will soon run naked in the street. Nigga is getting more insane everyday

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DatNiggaDaz: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Arrogate? Except if you are saying you are happy with the activities of the guy spoiling someone's business.

Would you pray for someone to be manipulating your business statistics like this? Be honest
No no you are wrong. Based on your misgivings a Business is a different thing to maximize profits.. Anyone can maximize profits...but you see a social platform like Nairaland, it is "do you as you do me".. it's social not business..

Are you been paid for post grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

May trailer and rail jam all those who have been engaging in scam activities, manipulating NL statistics for years.

Can I hear you say Amen?

Shatap and go get a job

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

I thought that guy was like a regular normie boy was I wrong..seems he is loosing it or something. Maybe substance abuse? Who knows.🤔

But that guy is loosing touch with reality and it's damn scary though not funny 🤔
He's obviously on colos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Shatap and go get a job

You can't escape it this time as more non stop awareness about your activities go continue.

You shall be redeemed eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Finestgurlie(f): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

May trailer jam all those who have been engaging in scam activities, manipulating NL statistics for years.

Can I hear you say Amen?
AMEN!
and if your mind is telling you that I'm among those in your imagination may death visit the person imagining it ,😂😂

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2023
The evil minded people, born hated, having goose bump with success will never say anything about the activities of the reported guy but instead attack the messenger.

The headless mod dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by DMerciful(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2023
You well so? Get a new moniker
helinues:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
AMEN!
and if your mind is telling you that I'm among those in your imagination may death visit the person imagining it ,😂😂

Big Amen, let's see who something terrible would happen to within a week.

You can call it a bluff but Amadioha, Ogun, Sanpona don stamped am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by helinues: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
No no you are wrong. Based on your misgivings a Business is a different zhing zo maximize profits.. Anyone can maximize profits...but you see a social platform like Nairaland, it is "do you as you do me".. it's social not business..

Are you been paid for post grin

Drop the goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Big Amen, let's see who something terrible would happen to within a week.

You can call it a bluff but Amadioha, Ogun, Sanpona don stamped am

Helinues leave your parents house ooo

17 Likes

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by Uyomiya: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Drop the goal post.

Shatap go find work

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Ozommadu:

Yoruba Muslims don't go church
Even at that, everyone should be more reasonable on Sundays. First day of the week. How can someone start being stvpid early first day of the week? sad

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Row Over CBN Clause In Banking Rule - Sanusi Requiring "Sharia-Compliance"!!! / Jtf Destroys 6,000 Illegal Refineries In N’delta / Robbers Attack First Generation Bank With Dynamite In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.