Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Daughter Na Case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Na Case (1381 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2022
I saw this tweet and it really crack me up:

daughter na case . She was saying to me “ daddy I want this, I want that” I ignored her and continued what I was doing. Next thing she shouted “ Andrew are you not hearing me”?

https://twitter.com/IbizugbeAndre/status/1548642879039733760?s=20&t=Nm5PxpQgjjOnJqBPe3JNCg

Re: My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2022
A

Re: My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2022
S

Re: My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2022
E

Re: My Daughter Na Case by Duchessree(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Na Case by ahnie: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
And my 5 yrs old be like....mummy bring your ear closer to my belly button.

Me.....why
Him... because my worms are biting my Belle
Me....calls out to his 6ta to fetch zolat(work drugs)
Him....mummy no nah,the worms don't need drugs,they are telling me they need food.
Mummy please give me food,I m hungry.

Lolxxx

10 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by Carcholce: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
My neighbor’s 5 y/o kid told me to spell egg, I told her E-Double-G. She shouted “brother don’t know book o”

I told her to spell it and She said E-G-G. I told her it’s the same thing. She disputed and legit went telling everyone I don’t know how to spell Egg.

9 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by Mindlog: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Carcholce:
My neighbor’s 5 y/o kid told me to spell egg, I told her E-Double-G. She shouted “brother don’t know book o”

I told her to spell it and She said E-G-G. I told her it’s the same thing. She disputed and legit went telling everyone I don’t know how to spell Egg.

Which one be E-Double-G? Na E-G-G....no more, no less. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by crackhaus: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hilarious replies cheesy

One said, "God stopped creating new humans in 2000..." grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Na Case by MufasaLion: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
I just went through that thread. Some kids can be funny. People with kids are trying. That responsibility is crazy.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
I love kids,hope to have mine soon

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by MrToothBrush: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2022
toobusy:
I love kids,hope to have mine soon

But you are too busy
Re: My Daughter Na Case by jeff1607(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
;DWhat a life
Re: My Daughter Na Case by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2022
MrToothBrush:

But you are too busy
.....sure not for my kids and family
Re: My Daughter Na Case by Nazgul: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
What kind of daughter calls her dad by his first name?
Re: My Daughter Na Case by laluski(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2022
My 4 your old son is something else...
1. If he wants something, he'll say "daddy". If he REALLY wants that thing, he'll say BABE( what my wife calls me)
2. If he wants something and knows before hand that I'll very likely say No, he'll say ODOGWU.... And just for extra measure, ODOGWU AGHA( whatever that means)
3. If it's a do or die must have, he'll come to me after 1 & 2 fails, holds my face with his two hands, stares into my soul and say, " BABE, I WANTU PLAY GTA ON PS4..
Now tell me how can you say no to that..even the devil will not forgive you grin

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Na Case by laluski(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:

Lemme don't even start with my 6 year old daughter..that one na case on her own
Re: My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:
lol, the kind that knows how to gets the father's attention
Re: My Daughter Na Case by usj(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2022
This took place between me and My niece of about 7yrs then, I got back from school as a 400 level undergraduate student of mechanical engineering. So, I came out and saw the Toyota highlander (latest model) parked outside with a flat tyre.

So, I rushed in, got the key to change the tyre. I opened the trunk and don't know how to bring the spare tyre down, I searched and pulled so many things in the car to no avail, my nice was watching all that time and she told me that " Uncle Sunny, if you don't know how to do it leave it so that you would not spoil anything."

I felt embarrassed. So, I asked her to shut up. When I couldn't I Brought out my phone and watched "a how to loosened spare tyre on youtube." And that was how I finally changed the tyre.

In the end I apologised to her and thanked her. Kids of this days are no longer kids they are recycled old people

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Na Case by ahnie: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2022
laluski:
My 4 your old son is something else...
1. If he wants something, he'll say "daddy". If he REALLY wants that thing, he'll say BABE( what my wife calls me)
2. If he wants something and knows before hand that I'll very likely say No, he'll say ODOGWU.... And just for extra measure, ODOGWU AGHA( whatever that means)
3. If it's a do or die must have, he'll come to me after 1 & 2 fails, holds my face with his two hands, stares into my soul and say, " BABE, I WANTU PLAY GTA ON PS4..
Now tell me how can you say no to that..even the devil will not forgive you grin
Lolz kids never give up grin
Re: My Daughter Na Case by Nazgul: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2022
usj:
lol, the kind that knows how to gets the father's attention
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sand In My Kitchen / Transportation Is Still Very Cheap In Lagos. Not Sure Why People Are Crying. / Your "Family Planning" Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.