Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) (38138 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2022
obisco4u:
Time to roast some LGBTQ lunatics.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Antarctica undecided
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2022
DerrickzB:
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum?? Abi all they know is to sanction Russia and pour useless weapons into Ukraine?? SMH

Explain please. How would the system work, who knows, you may be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2022
GodPrince:
as long as nature serves justice to those evil countries I will always feel good. Putin doesn't need to send Nigeria fuel, of course we also have fuel in enormous quantity and it's only delusional to think Nigeria is deficient in fuel because some evil greedy marketers are hoarding products. there's enough fuel in Nigeria because we're an oil producing country especially in my prestigious Niger Delta where fuel is always available for us legally or illegally even at times where non oil producing areas like Abuja, Lagos, etc are suffering fuel shortage but It's always not so in Niger Delta especially in my Delta and neighbouring Bayelsa. I have 100+ good reasons to love Putin and the Russian federation because from time they never invaded Africa to enslave my people and pillage our resources despite them having the super power to do so unlike those evil criminal western countries. Russia even defended Africa from the shackles of the western criminals. You better desist from supporting evil before evil unexpectedly catches up with you. Be warned, stop loving your heartless slave masters and emancipate yourself from mental slavery young lad.

I’m not a lad and I have no masters.
So the queues for petrol and the petrol shortages in Nigeria are lies and propaganda, right?
Less than a year ago, Russian mercenaries in the Central African Republic raided a maternity hospital and brutally raped over 10 women that had just given birth and went on to rape small children. If that’s what you call defending Africa then God bless you, Sir.
I have no more to say. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
saaron:
Unlike Europe, Nigeria is blessed with a great weather but cursed with terrible big Structure leaders. Common gas is now out of reach for majority Nigerians no thanks to APC buhari's disaster regime.

Take back Nigeria and vote for LABOUR PARTY for long lasting economic development.

Obi has little to nothing to offer, no sterling performance records of him anywhere. All what he did with Anambra State resources was to use it to set up several companies and businesses for himself. Peter Obi grin grin grin
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by vastone(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2022
God's judgment on the White who play God, has begun. Europeans, Americans, etc...... have lost God in their thoughts and have puffed themselves up, reasons we see all this, HOMO-SEXUALITY, LGBTQ, TRAN-GENDER, and all abominable acts are been promoted due to democracy calling it freedom is the core reason.
Until, they return to God and Humble themselves, their Land would not be healed of CHAOS expect more.

I love Africa, Nigeria in particular....vote Atiku the unifer, not obi-dient with LP whose chairman, is a Father to a well known HOMO.

Na their under-ground plan be that.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by saaron(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2022
maasoap:

Obi has little to nothing to offer, no sterling performance records of him anywhere. All what he did with Anambra State resources was to use it to set up several companies and businesses for himself. Peter Obi grin grin grin
And APC/PDP is the right choice? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Africa ooh Africa every things about us is heated already,
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodPrince:
as long as nature serves justice to those evil countries I will always feel good. Putin doesn't need to send Nigeria fuel, of course we also have fuel in enormous quantity and it's only delusional to think Nigeria is deficient in fuel because some evil greedy marketers are hoarding products. there's enough fuel in Nigeria because we're an oil producing country especially in my prestigious Niger Delta where fuel is always available for us legally or illegally even at times where non oil producing areas like Abuja, Lagos, etc are suffering fuel shortage but It's always not so in Niger Delta especially in my Delta and neighbouring Bayelsa. I have 100+ good reasons to love Putin and the Russian federation because from time they never invaded Africa to enslave my people and pillage our resources despite them having the super power to do so unlike those evil criminal western countries. Russia even defended Africa from the shackles of the western criminals. You better desist from supporting evil before evil unexpectedly catches up with you. Be warned, stop loving your heartless slave masters and emancipate yourself from mental slavery young lad.

You Sha had to throw Putin in somehow.
Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/7235589/worlds-happiest-countries-2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/worlds-happiest-countries-for-2022/

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by PWCinJesusname: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
nony43:

Hahahahahahaha. Which part of the UK are you? I am in Hull England.

Hi Nony43, I’ll be coming to Hull this September. Pls let’s text.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by DerrickzB: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2022
victorazy:

Explain please. How would the system work, who knows, you may be contacted.

Sprinkler systems bro!! Connect a pressure water pump from any river or water closest to these dry bushes and set up a sprinkler system that once there is heat wave the system ensures the bushes are soaked in wate rot avoid fire outbreak!! If there is no river or water around then artificially water pumps can be fixed to get water from the ground around!!

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by RikudoSennin: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

Do you know what 94 degree is? Bring your mind down abeg!

You should know there are some countries who calculate degrees differently. Example, the US.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by nony43(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2022
PWCinJesusname:

Hi Nony43, I’ll be coming to Hull this September. Pls let’s text.

Okay. Please drop your WhatsApp number here.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by ayoku777(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
seemples:
@Ayoku777 welcome back

Thank you. How have you been too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.