Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) (38107 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by dantewest: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
eldoradoxx:
This people should be able to install water sprinkling system to keep their vegetation green and the ground well watered during their dry season. This will help cut off the spread of wildfire.

It’s not that easy. Unless they can get water from the ocean via pipes. Underground water reservoir and aquifers are too precious to be used for sprinkler systems on a massive scale.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by etrange: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Nigerians for you. They won't do research before talking rubbish. Most states in Nigeria haven't experienced such self, and one mumuman dey misyarn.

The way people boldly say things on this app without caring if others are misled is mind blowing. He quickly called them weak and yet he does that have the slightest idea what a wild fire is like.

2 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Sassy256(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
nony43:
Abeg na the normal heat we de see for 9ja during harmattan betweeen Jan-Feb. In my city some Oyibo said that are not coming out tomorrow that they might die. Temperatures in my city will hit 40-41 degrees record high.
My dear, today pass naija harmattan where I dey o, I never knew UK can get this hot, I was forced to get into my kids tiny blow-up backyard pool with them as it hit 41° in my city. If tomorrow will be hotter, I will just connect water hose on my head grin grin
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is prime faya and there are no Nablidas
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by nony43(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sassy256:

My dear, today pass naija harmattan where I dey o, I never knew UK can get this hot, I was forced to get into my kids tiny blow-up backyard pool with them as it hit 41° in my city. If tomorrow will be hotter, I will just connect water hose on my head grin grin

Hahahahahahaha. Which part of the UK are you? I am in Hull England.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
C1
VeryWickedMan:
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.

Stop deceiving yourself, even by Nigerian standards, 40 degrees Celsius is high.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Brace - up
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

It's only what you have Power to Handle or contain that you will handle or contain.

When Man has a problem with man, we go to God Almighty for help. When GOD Himself is the one dealing with man, there is no hope or help.

What is happening is just the shadows or what I call " Testing the mic " of God's coming Judgements on Humanity.

GOD destroyed sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot for the same evil and Wickedness that is advanced and propagated in the world today.

The World has not seen anything. All these happenings are just testing the mic. The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Coming. That is why we are here pleading on all to do the needful which is Genuiely embracing JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming.

Let those that Have Ears to Hear, listen and do the Needful

The snakeoil salesman has returned to spew forth the hallucinations from his troubled mind.

Believe this charlatan doomsday merchant at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by obisco4u: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Time to roast some LGBTQ lunatics.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by ukaface(f): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
I felt it today
I thought I was gonna burn for real.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Goodman247: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Everything about these people behaves like ajebo, even their green forest. Just imagine, their forest behaves like harmattan dry leaves....

Everything in my country is resistant to everything in the world. Even in the dry season, our forest don't burn like this.

Thank God such thing doesn't happen here, our bones would have long been in the museum with the description "Black people once lived on earth".
cheesy grin
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
etrange:

The way people boldly say things on this app without caring if others are misled is mind blowing. He quickly called them weak and yet he does that have the slightest idea what a wild fire is like.
My brother. I tire.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.
But you guys worship them.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
RaptorX:
Nature which is a living breathing thinking entity with feelings is going to punish this Caucasians severely for what they have done to the melianated people of this planet, this is just the beginning. They are now doing public service announcements in the US on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack, keep thinking it is a joke because Putin will bomb them into oblivion one of this days that is if nature have not totally wiped them out before then.
Atleast they don't have hunger problem like Africa

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
jimetagambo:

Atleast they don't have hunger problem like Africa
Ode who do you think is primarily responsible for this kind of problems of poverty and hunger in Africa, I know you will say African leaders. How can it be African leaders when they have assassinated all our progressive leaders only to replace them with puppets.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Babtunz: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
ukaface:
I felt it today
I thought I was gonna burn for real.

Sorry my question might sound lame but did you experience this while you were outside or indoor?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by seemples(f): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
@Ayoku777 welcome back
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by ukaface(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Babtunz:

Sorry my question might sound lame but did you experience this while you were outside or indoor?
outside
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Babtunz: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
ukaface:
outside
Okay. Please stay safe!
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
/
How is 104-111 degrees Fahrenheit an apocalypse?

Many places have had it before and the world didn't end? This is middle of July and such is expected.

/
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Sassy256(f): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
nony43:

Hahahahahahaha. Which part of the UK are you? I am in Hull England.
I'm in Middlesbrough, Teeside.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Obidatti2023s(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
RikudoSennin:
It is going to be 94 degrees here today and tomorrow. I just hope everyone will be safe. There is less rains this summer which is weird.

Do you know what 94 degree is? Bring your mind down abeg!

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
RaptorX:
Ode who do you think is primarily responsible for this kind of problems of poverty and hunger in Africa, I know you will say African leaders. How can it be African leaders when they have assassinated all our progressive leaders only to replace them with puppets.
Your corrupt leaders oponu

So they assaninated Buhari and assanitated Jonathan?
Have they assanitated Tinubu and Atbiefku?
Have they assanitated Paul Biya of cameroun or the other Angolan thief?

Lazy African youth of a shithole country looking for who to blaim for his failures and that of his leaders in life.

Ps: Your brain is under your slippers.

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by nony43(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Sassy256:

I'm in Middlesbrough, Teeside.

Okay.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 3:48am On Jul 19, 2022
DerrickzB:
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum?? Abi all they know is to sanction Russia and pour useless weapons into Ukraine?? SMH

Divert this your unnecessary advice to your dead walking president buhari for the betterment of Nigeria
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Vikynas: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2022
These things for dey happen for Nigeria so bandits fit die finish for Forest
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
GodPrince:
People who stole and enslaved Africans and up till now still refuse to return our stolen ARTEFACTS and still exploiting Africa and causing wars in other countries to dominate over them, this is how the superior powers of nature deals with them. I pray Russia doesn't reopen the nord stream 1 giving them gas to curb this disaster, they should continue to reap the evils they sow all over the world. Why is it most likely the brutal thieving slavers countries? France, UK, Germany, US, Spain etc burning?. Nature is obviously on the side of Russia and Africa, today zelensky dismissed the head of Ukrainian state security and also dismissed the Ukrainian prosecutor general while accusing all Ukrainian security agencies of treason and collaborating with Russia. The idiot expects the soldiers to keep dying, I wonder why the news is not on nairaland yet. It's obvious the Ukrainian security forces will capture the puppet comedian by themselves since his now obviously alone. Victory and peace be upon Mother Russia and the great African continent

You’re praying that Russia withholds gas that other countries will survive without while there is a fuel shortage in your own country. You’re praising Russia and Putin, a country and its leader that has a surplus of fuel while you have a deficiency. Did I miss the headlines about Putin sending relief in the form of fuel to you over in Nigeria? Has Putin rewarded your loyalty by fixing the power grid or by sending much needed aid?
You’re so excited at the possibility of seeing others suffer that you’ve forgotten your own suffering.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Ibime(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
We are going to 43C in UK today

UK guys are not prepared for this cos nobody has AC.

I had to put some iceblock contraption behind our fans to sleep last night, and also put hot water bottles in the freezer and laid them in the kids bed to help them sleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
God will surely intervene on their behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. / Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.