Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) (38140 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by WibusJaga: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Be like Satan just open window of hell to collect small breeze. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nostradamu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
LoL!

Make dem come Nigeria naa.

They will truly understand what "heat" means.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by hashtagged(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pussy ass niggers. Kano temperature reaches up to 45°C and we don't complain. Common 40 and they won't let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
RikudoSennin:
It is going to be 94 degrees here today and tomorrow. I just hope everyone will be safe. There is less rains this summer which is weird.

Less rain where you are? It's been raining nonstop in the tropical rainforests of Ondo, Edo state since March
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Blizzy300: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
TF with the climate undecided
I'm probably starting to believe this world would know no peace
Vawulence seems to be the only option
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Lumig: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Franking: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
As christians will say, God is in control. He has his reasons for everything, even this. tongue
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness should stop making uks climate problem our problem..we have too much on our plate!
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
[i]Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

It is barely 2 weeks I put out an urgent revelation the Lord gave me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7202426/very-urgent-plead-mercies-god#114257942

Ladies and Gentlemen let no one Deceive you, the Extreme weather the world is experiencing is not Climate change. The Coming Judgement of GOD on this wicked, abominable and evil world is "testing the mic" and casting its shadows on the earth.

I weep for Humanity!
I weep for all who are toiling with the Salvation of their soul..
I weep for all who are yet to Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

The Rapture is sooooooo Imminent!
The Judgement of GOD will be poured without measure on this evil world.
Pls I Admonish all to Run to JESUS Quickly!
Pls Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ.
Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.[/]
Lol
Ho Po Nuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
My bro in the uk is complaining aswell

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Cokahot: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Time for AC car
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
This isn't God's judgement, stop tagging things like this as God's judgement. If it's God's judgement, no water can quench it.

Only one person is called the destroyer in the Bible. That's your culprit.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

Ladies and Gentlemen let no one Deceive you, the Extreme weather the world is experiencing is not Climate change. The Coming Judgement of GOD on this wicked, abominable and evil world is "testing the mic" and casting its shadows on the earth.

I weep for Humanity!
I weep for all who are yet to Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.
It would have been good if such character like you can be deactivate on this forum and ban for life, I don't seem to understand the connection between your imaginary God and natural disasters that is happening..

3 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by shantti(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
saaron:
Unlike Europe, Nigeria is blessed with a great weather but cursed with terrible big Structure leaders. Common gas is now out of reach for majority Nigerians no thanks to APC buhari's disaster regime.

Take back Nigeria and vote for LABOUR PARTY for long lasting economic development.

The sun and dust in Nigeria is too much abeg. Our ocean is not neat too unlike the sparkling blue Water bodies in Europe and America. Newly built buildings and structures tend to loose their beauty after just few month unlike Europe 100yr old houses and structures which still look lovely. The list plenty abeg
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na their own harmattan be this.

We are used to it. Bush burning and all worthnot
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Niger would have been the best country on earth had we got leadership right. It's in your hands naija
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Rexymania(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
The heat wey dey 9ja, una never report that one finish, na the one wey dey we Europe
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by descarado: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's normal for any African immigrant anyway.
School dismissed today early and no school tomorrow. Today, classroom rose to 41 degrees. That's like Northern Nigeria sometimes and children were finding it difficult concentrating with classwork
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Tinububalls: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Blizzy300:
TF with the climate undecided
I'm probably starting to believe this world would know no peace
Vawulence seems to be the only option
Chaos is the right word.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by OK2NVME: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Do not let the corrupt media fool you.

This is a very normal reoccurring weather phenomenon in European Climate.

Spain and Portugal usually see temp ranges as high as 45 degree Celsius (as hot as Yola) in Summer.

This is a very normal phase but the Jew media that is pushing the fake climate change hoax towards eradicating fossil fuels to accelerate your death is always pushing the climate hoax.

The WMO (World Meteorological Organization) has been corrupted beyond repair by Davos/WEF plants to push this false scare just as the WHO was used to genocide hundreds of millions using the Jew jab by pushing the covid scare.

Do not for a second think any and all United Nation agencies are in any way interested in improving human life . The opposite is the case. The World Food organization , FOI is now pushing for ban on fertilizers and pesticides in Africa under the excuse of combating climate change .

Do not be fooled.

5 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.

Their coniferous trees exude sap that contains hydrocarbons, that's why it's dangerous to have heat in the 40s range (Celsius) in temperate regions.

Very easy to start forest fires.

In Africa, pipu go light fire dey pursue rat, notin go hapun.

2 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 2rez: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
This time would make sense to visit those cold countries. I went in Spring and nearly froze to death. My body don forget their climate.

For those who’ll claim the whites are just weak, imagine how you’ll survive if temperatures randomly plummet and outside your homes feel cooler than a deep freezer. I doubt many Nigerians especially trash-composing Nairalanders will survive; our buildings aren’t constructed in ways to keep cold out. How many of us get winter jacket on hand talk less of fireplaces? Winter na the ancestor of Jos cold. I know many people who don’t believe Jos has the same weather as other Nigerian locales. It does; the temperature is only lower.

@ the bolded right there, so what you waiting for?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
2rez:

@ the bolded right there, so what you waiting for?
Send money to my account.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Afrobasic(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

You are too ignorant.

The guy na confirm mo.ron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Putin: wetin concern me, shey una sanction me reach my babe self. Abi una need gas to power una light make una fit use AC take cool down? Anyway sha, I still dey beg my babe una sanction, so see u in December
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by OutOnBail(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fake news!!!!! 104F de kill abi..lol
Ignorance! I hope you say same about extreme cold later. Even your God created times and seasons so wtf is the fuss about?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by BabaOfLagos: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Europe in flames almost more beautiful in pictures that most places in Africa...
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

I weep for Humanity!

Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.
Shut the fk up fake pastor

The link to that article you posted mentioned climate change but you did not copy that part of the original article.

3 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Blizzy300: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinububalls:

Chaos is the right word.

TF man undecided
I don't need a goddamn autocorrect
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by etrange: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.

Has the temperature in Nigeria ever gotten to 40°C?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.